Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Amber Heard literally shitting the bed

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

He’s ALREADY given the money she should have donated. But he’d win huge publicity-wise if he pledged to pay to a charity any excess moneys collected from Heard after his lawyers fees are covered.

I have never heard this and I even tried to search again. I call BULLSHIT on your claim. Everything Ive seen does not indicate that he was donating what she was originally supposed to on behalf of her.

Whether your right or wrong, how hard is it to post a fucking source when you make a claim like that?? This isn't nearly the first time you've made stupid posts like this.
    I never said that JD gave the charity the money. I was saying that he already gave Amber the money to pay the charities! Why the fuck should he have to pay twice and let her off the hook??? That is fucking stupid! I was countering that he could offer to donate ONLY the net he recovers from Heard to fulfill the obligation.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Excellent takedown by a lawyer of the bullshit spin being spewed by guests on CNN about the trial outcome.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Excellent takedown by a lawyer of the bullshit spin being spewed by guests on CNN about the trial outcome.

Excuse me. I do not listen to any American electronic media outlet purporting unbiased information.

The journalistic profession was undermined in your country years ago when courts relaxed regulations (what's new) on conduct.

The result is the black and white vortex you inhabit. Everything is right and left, no middle ground. And there are many who profit on this great divide. Solutions? Who wants a solution when readership is at a peak

Idiots you are

Load Metric
    Donate Now!!!

Load Metric
    Name:  44c3616b-f56f-4f1d-9da7-61939ae2a6f8.JPG
Views: 140
Size:  22.8 KB

Comments

Jayjami: Might be the last too!

MumblesBadly: He’s a legend.
    En boca cerrada, no entran moscas

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Donate Now!!!

Her GoFundMe page was shut down.

She might want to try starting an OnlyFans page.

Uhhh… Maybe not.

Load Metric
    The law professor quoted in this article is an utter embarrassment to Stanford Law School. She puts forward only a totally unsupported attempted to slur Johnny’s female lawyer who totally obliterated Amber Heard on the stand in cross and was promoted to partner after the trial because of her stellar performance.

Stanford law professor calls Johnny Depp lawyer Camille Vasquez 'absolute worst'
    https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...-vasquez-worst

A Stanford law professor attacked Johnny Depp's lawyer Camille Vasquez in a series of scathing tweets accusing her of "sucking up to male power."

Michele Dauber, an Amber Heard supporter, blasted Vasquez one day after a Virginia jury awarded Depp $10.35 million in his defamation claim against his ex-wife.

"Of all the women who suck up to male power, women lawyers are the absolute worst of the bunch," she tweeted June 2 under a photo of Vasquez giving a press conference after the team's victory.

"Desperate to prove they are ‘real lawyers’ and understanding that being a woman undermines their identity as lawyers, they throw women under the bus as hard and fast as they can," Dauber continued.
    Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with this idiot???

Thread Information