Thread: Haley Hintze should stick to poker and stay the fuck out of politics.

Load Metric

Haley Hintze should stick to poker and stay the fuck out of politics.

Try to have a sensible conversation like an adult as she was calling Kyle Rittenhouse a pile of shit and everythingelse. Essentially claiming he was an evil fuck because he dared to defend himself with three rioting cucks were coming after him including one with a gun. I asked where her outrage was over the guy who pointed the gun at Kyle was. This was her adult response. I wasn’t rude crude or anything. She really should get her head out of her ass if she wants to be taken seriously and stick to poker commentary and such. Guess she’s just another blind left winger in poker. She probably thinks Biden’s a fucking genius as well.

Name:  DD29582C-1B56-44F5-BD4B-0DBE8B397E2E.png
Views: 363
Size:  646.2 KB

Comments

1marley1: idiot

Sludge: I love how the boy who pointed a gun at Kyle had to testify that he did it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I get along well with Haley, and she's always nice to me when I see her at the WSOP.

We differ a lot politically, but I just don't ever discuss that with her -- whether on Twitter or in person. I will say that when I tweet my political takes, she is never one of the people arguing with me, so clearly she's not looking to pick political fights.

Not sure why she blocked you. I am friends with a number of people on the left, and we just usually avoid the entire political topic, and everything goes well.

Load Metric
    So there's a couple days every month where a woman.....

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Try to have a sensible conversation like an adult as she was calling Kyle Rittenhouse a pile of shit and everythingelse. Essentially claiming he was an evil fuck because he dared to defend himself with three rioting cucks were coming after him including one with a gun. I asked where her outrage was over the guy who pointed the gun at Kyle was. This was her adult response. I wasn’t rude crude or anything. She really should get her head out of her ass if she wants to be taken seriously and stick to poker commentary and such. Guess she’s just another blind left winger in poker. She probably thinks Biden’s a fucking genius as well.

Lol cry more faggot.

Ask Druff about his burner game when a more successful woman shuts him the fuck out.

Comments

dwai: killing it lol
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    She is correct tbf........ but whatever....... you won't change your mind or hers so as Druff says just best to avoid these topics all together

Load Metric
    ftpjesustoedpete you seem surprised she's a crazy libtard

Platinum
    Load Metric
    If being a poker pro is meaningless, think about how reporting on poker players is.

No wonder Amy Calistri wears that stupid hat.

Load Metric
    :whocares

Load Metric
    You’ve never made a single post where my takeaway wasn’t you’re borderline retarded or have a traumatic brain injury.

At minimum, she’s a good writer on the subject matter she covers and informative.

Rather than her stick to poker, you should quit writing words on the internet because you’re consistently horrible at it.

You have multiple dupes where you argue with yourself like a moron and have never provided a single insightful post. You simply suck at communicating in any written form.

Even if you happened to be right on some subject by accident, you’re simply too illiterate to attempt to argue with someone considerably smarter than you, which is pretty much anyone who doesn’t live in a group home under medical supervision. Of course she blocked you. Who wouldn’t?

Comments

Sheesfaced: Damn

1marley1: for real

Salty_Aus: Druff but fair

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    You’ve never made a single post where my takeaway wasn’t you’re borderline retarded or have a traumatic brain injury.

At minimum, she’s a good writer on the subject matter she covers and informative.

Rather than her stick to poker, you should quit writing words on the internet because you’re consistently horrible at it.

You have multiple dupes where you argue with yourself like a moron and have never provided a single insightful post. You simply suck at communicating in any written form.

Even if you happened to be right on some subject by accident, you’re simply too illiterate to attempt to argue with someone considerably smarter than you, which is pretty much anyone who doesn’t live in a group home under medical supervision. Of course she blocked you. Who wouldn’t?

ftpjesus i know youre trying to catch lightening in a bottle with some super witty retort but honestly he's just trying to help.

you need to go touch some grass today.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post

Dude nobody gives a fuck about your political stances man. Maybe take your own advice for once.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post
    So there's a couple days every month where a woman.....
    Dude as far as I know pretty sure that uterus has dried up awhile ago I believe Haley is older then Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    ftpjesustoedpete you seem surprised she's a crazy libtard
    Wait did you just compare Jesus to that pyschopath stalker STP? Man thats a stretch. Besides I thought you two agree politically on the right side of the spectrum.

Load Metric

Only dupe I knew that dude had was that PuppymonkeyBullshit

And BCR for the record while I think FTP is annoying and off base those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones in truth. Some of your postings are down right wretched at times.

Gold
    Load Metric
    What ftp is really trying to say at 3:10.

Hayley nothing personal, it's all women. Now get in there a make the boys a sandwich while they discuss politics.

Edit
    FTP, Rittenhouse had no business being there, he wasn't there to help he was there to show off his new assault rifle.
    Last edited by Entropy; 06-08-2022 at 04:06 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    This thread is a disaster.

Comments

1marley1: this site is a disaster

Gold
    Load Metric
    For the record, i was joking obv. She did fantastic reporting on one of the major poker scandals.
    I can't remember which one but she was the go to source.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post

And BCR for the record while I think FTP is annoying and off base those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones in truth. Some of your postings are down right wretched at times.
    Listen, you pretty much make FTP posts verbatim. Same idiotic election conspiracy nonsense citing his same stats. You involved yourself in every horrible thread he makes.

So you’re either his friend from the TBI clinic, or him. You’re both illiterate and stone cold stupid in a unique manner even for this place.

I’ve made probably 3 threads in a decade here. This moron comes here whining like a bitch over some last year topic and because some woman blocked him for likely writing gibberish. Fuck him and you, though that’s likely redundant.

Comments

dwai: fax

sonatine: [img]https://c.tenor.com/hgCaZc6ACogAAAAC/ryan-gosling-laugh.gif[/img]

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post

Listen, you pretty much make FTP posts verbatim. Same idiotic election conspiracy nonsense citing his same stats. You involved yourself in every horrible thread he makes.

So you’re either his friend from the TBI clinic, or him. You’re both illiterate and stone cold stupid in a unique manner even for this place.

I’ve made probably 3 threads in a decade here. This moron comes here whining like a bitch over some last year topic and because some woman blocked him for likely writing gibberish. Fuck him and you, though that’s likely redundant.

when you're right, you're right, it's clearly him

Load Metric
    I cannot believe she blocked you, whats worse is she thinks kyle r*tt*nhouse is an evil fuck!! wtf!!!

Patriot kyle r*tt*nhouse bravely had his mom drive him to a different state to pa(troll) the streets and protect a gas station in a neighborhood he has no relation to. Just because he was walking around with an assault rifle a bunch of out of control liberals (rioters) wanted to take away his freedoms!!! Hintze must be too woke to understand all of this, maybe she should sleep more.

Kyle got the last laugh, by purposely putting himself in harms way he was able to successfully self defense himself into 2 murders. Eventually being acquitted he has now become a conservative celebrity with plenty of media time, he may even become a millionaire.

Every young right wing white mans dream. violence and money. Yeah ftpjesus i bet those "rioting cucks who dared to point a gun at him" are rotting in hell. self defense wins again.

ftpjesus, I have to ask one favor, please let all the liberals on this site know that based on your experience, coronavirus is absolutely positively just a cold.

Thread Information