Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Amber Heard literally shitting the bed

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    The biggest bombshells from the dramatic Johnny Depp and Amber Heard trial, so far

https://www.insider.com/johnny-depp-...learned-2022-4

Howard Stern: ‘Narcissist’ Johnny Depp is ‘overacting’ in Amber Heard trial

https://pagesix.com/2022/04/25/howar...UWdqCu1Scf-U_H

Johnny Depp used to spend over $40K a month on wine alone. He can afford a lot of younger women to shit on him.

He may have spent that much, but AH was the one who drank 2 bottles or more of a particular red wind that cost $500/bottle. That comes to at least $30k/month all by herself. And after AH left, his normal monthly wine bill dropped to essentially zilch.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The abortion that is Whitney Heard

Name:  95CD9DBC-9156-4033-A6CE-FC605FB53820.jpeg
Views: 273
Size:  19.5 KB

The gene pool gone wrong.

This court case is about America. Similar to Trout.

You make your bed......

Last edited by limitles; 05-18-2022 at 11:08 AM.

Load Metric
    Johnny Depp wins.

Amber Heard must pay $8.35 million but probably won't pay a dime.

Load Metric
    Johnny Depp wins.

One of the rare times that I agree with Megyn Kelly.

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I don't see Amber paying that amount of judgement money off any time soon, if ever. From the little I understand, she was literally using the divorce settlement to live off of...when she literally "pledged" (and obv she lied about this because she said she DONATED) the $7 million.

She has no real money to satisfy this debt right now. Unless im missing something, It would probably take years for Depp to be paid in full at this juncture.

Johnny Depp has already gained plenty of positive image points since this trial began.

Imagine how much more he would gain by paying the donation that Amber was SUPPOSED to. IMO doing this would pay huge dividends for him in the long run - much more than he would ever get from the trial settlement.

Load Metric
    Shit. Johnny Depp spends money worse than Nicolas Cage.

How Johnny Depp plowed through $600m Hollywood fortune: Star spent $75m on 14 fully-staffed homes, bought 45 cars, paid $5m to blast Hunter S. Thompson's ashes from cannon and spent $10,000-A-DAY on security

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nded-debt.html

Load Metric
    I bet most people here would let Amber shit in their bed

Don’t lie guys.

Comments

MumblesBadly: I’ve already had sex with crazy. Never again.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    I don't see Amber paying that amount of judgement money off any time soon, if ever. From the little I understand, she was literally using the divorce settlement to live off of...when she literally "pledged" (and obv she lied about this because she said she DONATED) the $7 million.

She has no real money to satisfy this debt right now. Unless im missing something, It would probably take years for Depp to be paid in full at this juncture.

Johnny Depp has already gained plenty of positive image points since this trial began.

Imagine how much more he would gain by paying the donation that Amber was SUPPOSED to. IMO doing this would pay huge dividends for him in the long run - much more than he would ever get from the trial settlement.
    He’s ALREADY given the money she should have donated. But he’d win huge publicity-wise if he pledged to pay to a charity any excess moneys collected from Heard after his lawyers fees are covered.

Comments

Gordman: post your source

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

He’s ALREADY given the money she should have donated. But he’d win huge publicity-wise if he pledged to pay to a charity any excess moneys collected from Heard after his lawyers fees are covered.

I have never heard this and I even tried to search again. I call BULLSHIT on your claim. Everything Ive seen does not indicate that he was donating what she was originally supposed to on behalf of her.

Whether your right or wrong, how hard is it to post a fucking source when you make a claim like that?? This isn't nearly the first time you've made stupid posts like this.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Should we wait for you to have another vision as with your moment of clarity with Netflix. lol

Whatever she has or can potentially accumulate is now governed by the Depp settlement. That is her doing and no one should care.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Actually my understanding is Elon Musk is the one who quietly paid her donation pledge. Nonzero chance he quietly takes care of this settlement too.

Also, I am pretty sure Depp is effective broke. He isn't living on the streets or anything, but he probably has a sizable debt he cant pay since all the jobs dried up for him. He probably needs Capt. Sparrow to make a return a couple Pirates movies down the line to get right.

Load Metric
    Johnny Depp wins.

Did you fail math man?? $15M-$2M is $13M not $8.35M. Please explain your math.

Load Metric

She’s got money coming from the new Aquaman movie.

Load Metric
    The clear winners are the lawyers, as usual.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post

How much do you think that might be?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntmissioner View Post

How much do you think that might be?
    From confirmed reports. $2M plus likely to get double that for Aquaman 3.

“Marks described Heard's contract as a talent option contract, meaning Warner Bros. is able to engage her for the third film with no opportunity for her to refuse. The attorney revealed the actress would receive $4 million for Aquaman 3, a significant increase on the $2 million she earned from Aquaman 2.”

Load Metric
    Johnny Depp wins.

Depp won $10 million.

The $5 million in punitive damages is reduced to $350,000 which is the highest allowed under Virginia law. Minus $2 million that Amber won in court.

$8.35 million but Depp probably won't collect a dime.

There are also plenty of ways to protect your money from these type of judgements.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Should we wait for you to have another vision as with your moment of clarity with Netflix. lol

Whatever she has or can potentially accumulate is now governed by the Depp settlement. That is her doing and no one should care.

Ok? Where are you even going with this?

To me, your comment makes it sound like you think im perhaps siding with Amber Heard or something, which is 100% the opposite.

Platinum
    Load Metric

Depp won $10 million.

The $5 million in punitive damages is reduced to $350,000 which is the highest allowed under Virginia law. Minus $2 million that Amber won in court.

$8.35 million but Depp probably won't collect a dime.

There are also plenty of ways to protect your money from these type of judgements.
    Correct

Load Metric
    A blistering indictment of the reaction of the “mainstream media” to the jury verdict. And one that I agree with.

Thread Information