Thread: President Trump Pushes Racial Division at Mt. Rushmore Speech

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

President Trump Pushes Racial Division at Mt. Rushmore Speech

https://time.com/5862857/trump-mt-ru...ourth-of-july/

that's what this author and anybody on the left said.

awesome

oh....here is a pic of her.

what do you think if you're white and took to twitter to say you're being paid unfairly at your job. do you think you would still have the job?

Name:  DyIX0quXcAAyrP9.jpg
Views: 329
Size:  123.8 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    so sad the way the msmedia portrayed the speech. really sad.

trump nailed it.......the left is a huge liability
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Look if a few more bucks will afford her to get out of that 1980s haircut than ok.

Load Metric
    Look at this oppressed African-American man in Trump’s America...

Name:  BEAB6DBF-5A4A-4F16-BF80-5EBCCCD45016.jpeg
Views: 233
Size:  135.7 KB

Does this look like equality to you, my fellow posters?

Shameful.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post

Shameful.
    He played it beautifully. I have no issue with a guy using people's emotions to make millions and laugh at them behind their back. CK was raised by white Swedish parents by the way. This has been a money making gimmick from day one and coincidentally his BLM went into high gear when he had two terrible years and was poised to get cut. But here again, he made a ton of money from Nike and extorted the NFL of $20M so I commend him. At the end of the day it's all about making money, only poor people get pissed off over something like this. Even the NFL owners don't give a shit, they each coughed up like $500K to get rid of him which is like 1 quarter of concession sales in a pre-season game. It's called nuisance pay.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post

Shameful.
    He played it beautifully. I have no issue with a guy using people's emotions to make millions and laugh at them behind their back. CK was raised by white Swedish parents by the way. This has been a money making gimmick from day one and coincidentally his BLM went into high gear when he had two terrible years and was poised to get cut. But here again, he made a ton of money from Nike and extorted the NFL of $20M so I commend him. At the end of the day it's all about making money, only poor people get pissed off over something like this. Even the NFL owners don't give a shit, they each coughed up like $500K to get rid of him which is like 1 quarter of concession sales in a pre-season game. It's called nuisance pay.
    disney just paid him to do his high school life mini series or some bs like that.

oh,..and that jemmele hill bitch signed on to produce it. that woman hates white people as much as maxine waters and more than the thugs

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

disney just paid him to do his high school life mini series or some bs like that.

oh,..and that jemmele hill bitch signed on to produce it. that woman hates white people as much as maxine waters and more than the thugs

Not more than Kevin Blackistone

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post

Not more than Kevin Blackistone
    those 2 women are evil to the core. cam harris isn't far behind as well

Thread Information