Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Don't look now, but Phil Hellmuth is the chip leader with 18 left in WSOP.com bracelet event #1

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Don't look now, but Phil Hellmuth is the chip leader with 18 left in WSOP.com bracelet event #1

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Here's where you can watch it. Total fail that WSOP.com isn't able to let railbirds want to watch.

https://www.twitch.tv/jeffplatt

Also LOL @ wsop.com putting a $ sign in front of chip counts. Rookie mistake.

Phil is "Lumestackin"

16 left now

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Buyin was $500. 1195 people entered, which isn't very impressive.

Load Metric
    Maybe he'll win another "bracelet." LOL

Looks like the event will finish tonight?

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Here's where you can watch it. Total fail that WSOP.com isn't able to let railbirds want to watch.

Phil is "Lumestackin"

16 left now

Also according to wsop.com it looks like 1,715 entered.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Phil is "Lumestackin"

16 left now
    Some real lag on that bitch, but the wifi sucks in my current location.

Load Metric
    Now that that’s over.. Can we discuss the 800lb elephant in the room that apparently WSOP didn’t fix... I saw the tweet you reposted. If WSOP.COM doesn’t get the IP Address conflict issues fixed quickly this is going to be a total fail series to say the least. I mean they had to know this was a problem this was discussed on radio here and I’m sure Kevmath knew about it obviously he has no control over it directly but it’s likely they had to know already so them saying they’re looking into it now is either a warning sign they have their heads up their asses or they ignored the issue hoping it would go away somehow and leave it to players to figure their own work arounds such as hot spotting their phones etc.

I guess I was wrong on my theory on how it was maybe just an IP toggle to disallow same IPs at the table which is oddly more concerning now. This maybe something they can’t fix without a major patch and no way does NGC clear it in time if that’s the case. (Is it sad that possible a Chinese Poker app is more capable of fixing such a problem then WSOP.COM). Hell even PokerMavens the software used for the PFA Poker site is just a friggin toggle to fix and doesn’t even have to take the site off line in the global settings and it ring or table dependent you just take the table off line or tournament make the change and reopen it. So if WSOPs issue isn’t that easy to fix then it literally is less adept then friggin Mavens is for running a poker site and is just a pretty front end graphics GUI with a shitty fail backend product.

Load Metric
    The 800lb elephant in the room is systematic racism, my fellow poster.

Oh, and elephants are healthy at any size!

Load Metric
    Finally I have an ally on the importance of healthy diet, exercise and normal weight.

Tip of the day to avoid corona.

Your lungs require exercise every day.

When you don’t exercise your lungs become lazy like the rest of you and don’t properly inflate and deflate.

When you become sick, you are therefore already behind the 8ball.

Stay ahead of the 8ball and do at least 20 minutes of heart pumping and heavy breathing exercise every day.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Finally I have an ally on the importance of healthy diet, exercise and normal weight.

When you don’t exercise your lungs become lazy like the rest of you and don’t properly inflate and deflate.

Stay ahead of the 8ball and do at least 20 minutes of heart pumping and heavy breathing exercise every day.
    Wow! I cannot believe how racist this is.

Science has proven that Covid-19 (the correct name for the virus, my fellow posters) is extremely racist and targets our brown and black brothers and sisters disproportionately.

Extremely privileged of you to make the above statements about being “healthy” to avoid disease.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post

Science has proven that Covid-19 (the correct name for the virus, my fellow posters) is extremely racist and targets our brown and black brothers and sisters disproportionately.

Extremely privileged of you to make the above statements about being “healthy” to avoid disease.
    this new persona sucks, we get it, triggered liberal, go back to bashing the big nosed kikes TIA

Comments

Muck Ficon: Racist

splitthis:

Platinum
    Load Metric

And take some vitamin D....I believe Walter would give you all the “D” you could handle.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: more than she could handle

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

this new persona sucks, we get it, triggered liberal, go back to bashing the big nosed kikes TIA
    Please post your employer’s name as well as your direct supervisor’s name and number.

I’m certain they will be interested in your viewpoints.

Load Metric

I like the highly sarcastic return of the devidee.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    don't look now, i just lost with quads again @ grobul polka.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post

And take some vitamin D....I believe Walter would give you all the “D” you could handle.
    All you need is sunlight, 20 minutes a day for that. Combine exercise and sunlight and you achieve adequate Vitamin D levels and good cardiopulmonary health. Amazing how that works! Leave your holes for health!

As far as Walts dick goes, he has not proven he is well endowed. I have never done a black man before. Most black men don’t like eating pussy so maybe that’s why. Hard to say.

Ya gotta lick it to stick it.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric

Does vigorous fucking count?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post

All you need is sunlight, 20 minutes a day for that. Combine exercise and sunlight and you achieve adequate Vitamin D levels and good cardiopulmonary health. Amazing how that works! Leave your holes for health!

As far as Walts dick goes, he has not proven he is well endowed. I have never done a black man before. Most black men don’t like eating pussy so maybe that’s why. Hard to say.

Ya gotta lick it to stick it.
    I love eating pussy. You'd have to kick me in the head to get my face out of that blonde muff.

I won't be posting dick pics on this forum though.

Comments

splitthis: I wouldn’t kick you off...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

Does vigorous fucking count?
    Yes, as long as you do nonstop for 20 mins and are huffing and puffing the whole time! Do it outside in the sunlight to get full dose of daily Vitamin D!

Ronald Reagan

Thread Information