Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 16 -17 days until Oklahoma COVID 19 SPIKE......JULY 4th will show who the real Americans are.

Bronze
    Load Metric

16 -17 days until Oklahoma COVID 19 SPIKE......JULY 4th will show who the real Americans are.

Dying for the lost cause

Load Metric
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Meanwhile the left wing protests continue in the streets.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: bitch

Load Metric
    What's that guy at the last second doing in a mask? Doesn't he know the virus is a hoax?

I think he's a tranny antifa Hillary-loving infiltrator.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Stupid people.

Don't they realize it's only safe to get together in huge groups when you're chanting "BLACK LIVES MATTER"?

Science!!!

Load Metric
    jesus christ this is so fkn cringe

Load Metric
    TINE IS GOD, BTW.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Stupid people.

Don't they realize it's only safe to get together in huge groups when you're chanting "BLACK LIVES MATTER"?

Science!!!
    These two factions should merge and make a new stable. NWO 4 Life

Load Metric
    I’ve never seen a maga hat in the wild; not sure what I would do if I did, but there could be a physical altercation

Load Metric
    Trump rallies <> BLM protests

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    I’ve never seen a maga hat in the wild; not sure what I would do if I did, but there could be a physical altercation

early 2017 i was wearing a red baseball cap from a pacific north west fly fishing shop in detroit airport and someone having a beer with friends deadass called me an fuckin asshole when i walked by.

Comments

GrenadaRoger: obv the Detroit airport been fished out to extinction
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post

early 2017 i was wearing a red baseball cap from a pacific north west fly fishing shop in detroit airport and someone having a beer with friends deadass called me an fuckin asshole when i walked by.
    Fishing? Muck you are a fisherman care to chime in you broke bitch?

Comments

Walter Sobchak: obsession

Load Metric
    Stupid people.

Science!!!
    Bring back LA’s Operation Hammer.

80’s style

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post

Why?

Does the virus distinguish between the two before deciding to infect people?

It's either safe to get together in large groups, or it's not.

Load Metric

Why?

Do you believe that BLM protests are equally important to Trump rallies?

That was more of my <> comment.

But if you want to go the other route, does the virus spread better indoors or outdoors? Does it spread easier to 100k people who are all crammed inside/outside one arena? Or does it spread easier with 50-500 people in various cities around the US?

Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Why?

Do you believe that BLM protests are equally important to Trump rallies?

That was more of my <> comment.

But if you want to go the other route, does the virus spread better indoors or outdoors? Does it spread easier to 100k people who are all crammed inside/outside one arena? Or does it spread easier with 50-500 people in various cities around the US?
    None of it is important enough to allow.

It is foolish to assign levels of importance regarding reasons for mass get-togethers, because that's subjective. A Trump supporter would say that getting together with like-minded individuals for a rally is important to them. An SJW would say that BLM protests are more important. In reality, neither are essential, and if it's still unsafe to get together in big crowds (indoors OR outdoors), then that shouldn't be happening.

Just about every credible COVID-19 expert agrees that massive shoulder-to-shoulder rallies of 60,000+ people are NOT safe right now.

Otherwise, you start getting into a suppression of freedoms of speech or assembly. The US rights to free speech and assembly are not restricted to "important" gatherings. You always have that right, no matter what people think of your speech or reason for assembling. While I can understand temporarily suspending such rights when there is an extreme public health danger, you cannot then pick and choose which forms of speech or assembly are exempted from that suspension. It's either unsafe to where it must be prevented, or it's safe enough for everyone to do so. There is no way both can be true at the same time.

That's why anyone who failed to shame the George Floyd protests but shamed the reopening protests and the upcoming Trump rallies is a huge hypocrite.

The left needs to pick a side on this issue and be consistent. If it's safe to gather in crowds of 60,000 (some of which were planned rallies, and not just spontaneous protests), then it should be also be safe for Trump rallies, sporting events, Coachella, etc.

But according to the left, it isn't. It's only safe for their woke rallies and protests, and not safe for anything else. It's absolutely insane and hypocritical. Some of the more reasonable people on the left (such as Sam Harris) have been pointing out this hypocrisy, and are actually afraid that this is going to hurt Biden's chances, because it makes Democrats look terrible.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    BTW, while it might appear to you that I'm being partisan here, that's not my motivation for saying this.

I think I have demonstrated over the years how much I value free speech. You can see that from how I administrate PFA, and why I chose in the past to get more involved with communities like NWP rather than 2+2.

I never like suppression of speech. Even when conservatives were not waving the free speech banner (such as 30 years ago), I was very loudly proclaiming the importance of it.

It gets me very upset to see that some believe that speech and assembly should be suppressed for some causes/rallies but not others. That's not how it works.

I was willing to go along with some additional restrictions due to this unprecedented public health issue, but only if they exist consistently across the board.

Once you start advocating for allowing certain large assemblies but not others, you've lost me, regardless of the ideologies involved. You will not find a single post of mine on this forum where I ever advocating suppressing speech or gathering for any kind of left-wing cause, unless I also think it should apply to all causes equally (such as the COVID-19 shutdown).

Load Metric
    It gets me very upset to see that some believe that speech and assembly should be suppressed for some causes/rallies but not others. That's not how it works.
    This is just sophistry.

Nobody is picking and choosing. We are mocking a public official who is not acting in the common interest of his constituents during a pandemic.

Personally, I hope they make it a mask optional event and let everyone in many hours in advance. Hope Trump shakes lots of hands. It’s your best play as a Republican

Load Metric

Why?

Of course it does. It's a Democrat hoax, according to the president you like so much. It kills just enough BLM protesters to keep you guessing, but it's really gunning for Trump supporters and red states. Just look at what's happening now.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Thread Information