Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Today is the 1 year anniversary of right wing intellectual superstar Andy Ngo getting hit with a milkshake and going on national tv to say it gave him brain damage

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post

Israel is beautiful in the Sprlng.
    I am pretty sure this is considered hate speech in left wing circles.

I think the antisemitism is the one thing you can bring over from your old persona without their being any conflict with you awokening.
    I’m not sure what exactly you are getting at, fellow poster.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post

I am pretty sure this is considered hate speech in left wing circles.

I think the antisemitism is the one thing you can bring over from your old persona without their being any conflict with you awokening.
    I’m not sure what exactly you are getting at, fellow poster.

THE JEWS have hijacked the devidee sn obv

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardBrodiesCombover. View Post
    It must really suck to be Druff
    It must really suck to be a tiltmonkey who gets upset when people express political opinions opposite from yours.
    Lol, you literally just described yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post

It must really suck to be a tiltmonkey who gets upset when people express political opinions opposite from yours.
    Druff doesnt understand what hypocrisy is. Like if I made fake accounts to troll "left-wing" faggots on facebook that would be a tilt monkey.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardBrodiesCombover. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Druff doesnt understand what hypocrisy is. Like if I made fake accounts to troll "left-wing" idiotics on facebook that would be a tilt monkey.
    I didn't make any fake accounts to troll anyone. Nice try though, tiltmonkey.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    More like Andy Ngo-azi.

Right, my fellow posters.
    I thought you were dead.

Load Metric
    More like Andy Ngo-azi.

I thought you were dead.
    He rose from the dead after 3 days and realized he must be Jewish.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    More like Andy Ngo-azi.

I thought you were dead.
    It can certainly feel like that, in Trump’s America.

Load Metric

Comments

gimmick: shocking
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Did you guys even read that article, or are you trusting that the headline summarizes it correctly?

Bad news... go to the long-form Daily Beast article which is being referred to here, and Andy Ngo was mentioned all of ONCE:

The network’s spree of hot takes targeted a range of publications and placed articles critical of Qatar and supportive of tougher sanctions on Iran in conservative North American outlets like Human Events and The Post Millennial, founded by conservative writer Andy Ngo, as well as Israeli and Middle Eastern newspapers like The Jerusalem Post and Al Arabiya, and Asian newspapers like the South China Morning Post.
    That's it.

Read it again. Ngo isn't blamed for creating or overseeing any of those articles by fake authors -- only "publishing" it.

What do they mean by "publishing"? Ngo's websites (likely unknowingly) bought content from these fake authors, and ran the content. Buying content from freelance writers and outside content networks is extremely common nowadays. The Huffington Post does this extensively, for example.

The worst that could be said about Ngo here was that he perhaps didn't spend enough time vetting these authors, but that could again be said for any publication. So much content on political websites is bought that it's very difficult to fully vet every author.

It's a big nothingburger as far as Ngo is concerned. But keep attacking the messenger because he repeatedly exposes Antifa for what it really is.

Ironically, in an attempt to expose Ngo for fake news, you posted fake news yourself. Sad!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

its wild how normalized this sort of thing is becoming.

a very left wing teacher on twitter had a sockpuppet superstar LGBQTPOC student account who then conveniently died of covid when people started to question of she actually existed in real life.

like this is becoming incredibly normalized.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    You can write bollocks and US websites pay for it? How do I pick them apples?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

its wild how normalized this sort of thing is becoming.

a very left wing teacher on twitter had a sockpuppet superstar LGBQTPOC student account who then conveniently died of covid when people started to question of she actually existed in real life.

like this is becoming incredibly normalized.
    when are you gonna kill off the mumbles dupe due to covid?

Load Metric
    Did you guys even read that article, or are you trusting that the headline summarizes it correctly?

Bad news... go to the long-form Daily Beast article which is being referred to here, and Andy Ngo was mentioned all of ONCE:

The network’s spree of hot takes targeted a range of publications and placed articles critical of Qatar and supportive of tougher sanctions on Iran in conservative North American outlets like Human Events and The Post Millennial, founded by conservative writer Andy Ngo, as well as Israeli and Middle Eastern newspapers like The Jerusalem Post and Al Arabiya, and Asian newspapers like the South China Morning Post.
    That's it.

Read it again. Ngo isn't blamed for creating or overseeing any of those articles by fake authors -- only "publishing" it.

What do they mean by "publishing"? Ngo's websites (likely unknowingly) bought content from these fake authors, and ran the content. Buying content from freelance writers and outside content networks is extremely common nowadays. The Huffington Post does this extensively, for example.

The worst that could be said about Ngo here was that he perhaps didn't spend enough time vetting these authors, but that could again be said for any publication. So much content on political websites is bought that it's very difficult to fully vet every author.

It's a big nothingburger as far as Ngo is concerned. But keep attacking the messenger because he repeatedly exposes Antifa for what it really is.

Ironically, in an attempt to expose Ngo for fake news, you posted fake news yourself. Sad!
    Weird how protective you get about Andy Ngo given his Proud Boys ties, but I guess TR has to make concessions in the year 2020.

LOL at you having input about what constitutes fraud after the CMONEY debacle.

Probably a touchy subject from the owner of an anti-fraud site who engaged in the perpetuation of a death hoax.

How's that for a Druff-esque straw man, did I do it right?
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

That's it.

Weird how protective you get about Andy Ngo given his Proud Boys ties, but I guess TR has to make concessions in the year 2020.
    That’s because Druff thinks that because secular/mostly secular Jews in America have successfully assimilated with whites that the Proud Boys don’t mean Jews like Druff when they join their white supremacist compatriots in exclaiming that the “Jews will not replace us!”

Comments

dwai: shut up faggot and stop being guilty about being a white man, or chop your dick off already
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Gold
    Load Metric

That's it.

LOL at you having input about what constitutes fraud after the CMONEY debacle.

Probably a touchy subject from the owner of an anti-fraud site who engaged in the perpetuation of a death hoax.

How's that for a Druff-esque straw man, did I do it right?
    This is how the left operates. Communist smear tactics to try and destroy credibility.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I see there isn't a single legit response directly addressing anything I wrote. I'll take that to mean they're conceding I'm right.

Sloppy Joe shared a few news tweet, I explained why it was highly misleading, and instead of admitting he was tricked, we got some rambling nonsense about the Proud Boys.

I really love how much Ngo triggers the left. I also love how much they claim his video footage is "highly edited" or "doctored" (with no proof), because they simply can't accept that someone is out there documenting how violent Portland Antifa really is.

Comments

dwai: what did you expect from Sloppy Joe besides what about isms

Load Metric
    Milk shake? They shoulda bricked this piece of shit

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiganer View Post
    You can write bollocks and US websites pay for it? How do I pick them apples?
    Not on this site, Druff runs it at a small loss.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric
    I see there isn't a single legit response directly addressing anything I wrote. I'll take that to mean they're conceding I'm right.

Sloppy Joe shared a few news tweet, I explained why it was highly misleading, and instead of admitting he was tricked, we got some rambling nonsense about the Proud Boys.

I really love how much Ngo triggers the left. I also love how much they claim his video footage is "highly edited" or "doctored" (with no proof), because they simply can't accept that someone is out there documenting how violent Portland Antifa really is.
    Portland Cider Riot. Look it up.

We went through this a year ago. Then you napped and now you're pretending like it never happened.

Thread Information