Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Today is the 1 year anniversary of right wing intellectual superstar Andy Ngo getting hit with a milkshake and going on national tv to say it gave him brain damage

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post

You’re a gaslighting propaganda spewing ideologue running cover for left wing terrorists.
    Incidentally that's exactly what Andy does for the alt right. Well without the gaslighting. Most sane people see him what he is and none of them think they are insane for thinking that.
    He’s testified before US Congress you doofus. Meanwhile you read Antifa tweets and watch YouTube videos and repeat propaganda and gaslight anonymously on a message board. You’re a clown.

Load Metric

Incidentally that's exactly what Andy does for the alt right. Well without the gaslighting. Most sane people see him what he is and none of them think they are insane for thinking that.
    He’s testified before US Congress you doofus. Meanwhile you read Antifa tweets and watch YouTube videos and repeat propaganda and gaslight anonymously on a message board. You’re a clown.
    Ok. I guess that technically qualifies as a comeback.

You wouldn't feel like disappearing for a few years again? Maybe you'll get another reacharound from Dishtard when you come back. And absolutely no one else cares.

Gold
    Load Metric
    I guess Michael Tracey is considered “alt-right” now too.

https://twitter.com/mtracey/status/1290679349901815808

Gold
    Load Metric
    More Russian disinformation campaign and right wing media manipulation:

https://twitter.com/ReaganBattalion/status/1295417628660563970

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

I've been following him ever since that incident a year ago. I am not seeing any white supremacist pieces from him. He's not even white. I saw the evidence awhile back that he had some loose connection at one point to a white supremacist group. Obviously not something I approve of, and it made me think less of him personally, but most of his coverage of Antifa is factual and well-researched.

Notice that my comments are not in defense of Ngo himself, but rather about Antifa's tactics of milkshaking people (and doing much, much worse than that).

Many of those they attack do not have any white supremacist connection whatsoever.

If I went to Portland and counter-protested Antifa, do you think there's a fair chance I would get milkshaked, beaten up, or worse?
    Probably not by Antifa. Can't say too much about your fellow counter protestors.

Alt-Right and white supremacists are in a mutually agreeable affair at the moment. The traditional white supremacists get a reasonable cover and alt right gets their share of brawlers and certain legitimacy without fully committing to the cause. This is something that fine gentlemen like David Duke envisioned decades ago. I'm sure he had his eye on GOP proper, but it didn't play like that.

The most damning case for Andy Ngo is the Cider Riot brawl and related undercover footage. There no question who started the brawl, if it was planned ahead and if Andy was unaware about any of this.

lol gimmick, could anymore be any more stupid

Load Metric
    Clearly not in anyone's head that's for sure.

Minor detail, has anyone on this thread ever spent any time with either white supremacists or members of Antifa?

I have. Not that hard to decide which i preferred over the other. Some of the Jewish members of this site might come to the same conclusion.

Load Metric

Minor detail, has anyone on this thread ever spent any time with either white supremacists or members of Antifa?

I have. Not that hard to decide which i preferred over the other. Some of the Jewish members of this site might come to the same conclusion.
    you're literally antifa, commie

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

you're literally antifa, commie
    He actually thinks he’s making some kind of point or argument. Sad!

Load Metric

Both white supremacists and antifa are douchbags. There is no rule that says you have to pick one to defend.

Gold
    Load Metric

Gonna bookmark this one for BCR.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Nasty View Post

Both white supremacists and antifa are douchbags. There is no rule that says you have to pick one to defend.
    Correct.

The difference is that almost everyone on the right is quick to publicly condemn white supremacists, yet the left is always finding excuses to defend Antifa.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Correct.

The difference is that almost everyone on the right is quick to publicly condemn white supremacists, yet the left is always finding excuses to defend Antifa.
    Opinion.

"Almost everyone on the right is quick to publicly condemn white supremacists"?

Please verify this statement.

And giving lip service to anti white supremacist movements is
    a slam dunk move.

Anti fascist movements, whether you like their leading edge tactics or not,
    are still about protesting authoritarian rule
    Last edited by limitles; 08-17-2020 at 04:26 PM.

Load Metric

Sure, but they sure as hell ain't different sides of a same coin. That's something the right likes tell everyone. The usual who the real fascists are faggotry. It's still the boys with the swastika tattoos.

There's really only two groups that gobble that false equivalency. The ones that have never spent any real time with them and the ones that are cozy with the far right.

Still it's an interesting take to vilify one of the only groups that are willing to fight against white supremacists on street level.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Sure, but they sure as hell ain't different sides of a same coin. That's something the right likes tell everyone. The usual who the real fascists are idioticry. It's still the boys with the swastika tattoos.

There's really only two groups that gobble that false equivalency. The ones that have never spent any real time with them and the ones that are cozy with the far right.

Still it's an interesting take to vilify one of the only groups that are willing to fight against white supremacists on street level.
    Yes, they're willing to fight white supremacists.... and anyone else they perceive disagrees with them, or wears a MAGA cap, or just happens to be driving down the street.

You really go out of your way to defend them and find positives in their presence. They're a combination of domestic terrorists and street hoodlums.

Load Metric

Sure, but they sure as hell ain't different sides of a same coin. That's something the right likes tell everyone. The usual who the real fascists are faggotry. It's still the boys with the swastika tattoos.

Yes, they're willing to fight white supremacists.... and anyone else they perceive disagrees with them, or wears a MAGA cap, or just happens to be driving down the street.

You really go out of your way to defend them and find positives in their presence. They're a combination of domestic terrorists and street hoodlums.
    Are they though? Is there a single intelligence agency that gives a shit about them? You wouldn't think they have actual domestic terrorists to care about.

Oh and...

"Talking about murders or domestic terrorist incidents is unfair, because the left doesn't usually escalate to murder or terrorism, but commits mob-type violent crime in huge numbers." -DanDruff

...that's your equivalency.

I don't really feel like going over every single half assed story that comes from the right about supposed Antifa super soldiers doing all of the things. After first 10 bogus stories it got old.

Load Metric
    lol gimmick is antifa, doesn't surprise me, one punch and this faggot is going down just like the rest of the pussies

Gold
    Load Metric
    lol gimmick is antifa, doesn't surprise me, one punch and this faggot is going down just like the rest of the pussies
    Remember yesterday when people were like “no one here supports Antifa what you talkin bout bru?”. Good times.

Load Metric
    Remember yesterday when people were like “no one here supports Antifa what you talkin bout bru?”. Good times.
    lol yeah, what a bunch of communists we got on this forum

Gold
    Load Metric

Are they though? Is there a single intelligence agency that gives a shit about them? You wouldn't think they have actual domestic terrorists to care about.

Oh and...

"Talking about murders or domestic terrorist incidents is unfair, because the left doesn't usually escalate to murder or terrorism, but commits mob-type violent crime in huge numbers." -DanDruff

...that's your equivalency.

I don't really feel like going over every single half assed story that comes from the right about supposed Antifa super soldiers doing all of the things. After first 10 bogus stories it got old.
    You actually raise a good point here.

Why hasn’t the US government cracked down on Antifa and BLM?

Maybe because they’re State sponsored and seen as a way to help take down the Trump administration.
    Last edited by BiffCo99; 08-17-2020 at 07:00 PM.

Thread Information