Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 68

Thread: Today is the 1 year anniversary of right wing intellectual superstar Andy Ngo getting hit with a milkshake and going on national tv to say it gave him brain damage

  1. #41
    Diamond mulva's Avatar
    Reputation
    422
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,976
    Blog Entries
    4
    ask yourself this. has mubbles, lill' dick. walter, jimster and shitty samaritan ever been on the winning side of anything?

     
    Comments
      
      splitthis: Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.



  2. #42
    So we're just going to ignore the fact that in the pic Tine posted, both of his eyes are swollen, and the records of the incident in question reflect that he was repeatedly punched and kicked, in addition to having what appears to be an otherwise delicious milkshake wasted on his head? And we are to believe that Ngo believes it was the milkshake, and not the actual punches and kicks that caused the alleged dain bramage?



    K.

    Carry on.
    shit·show
    /ˈSHit ˌSHō/
    noun
    1) a situation or event marked by chaos or controversy. 2) This site.

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

    You're so quiet every time the right shoots up a school or drives their car into a pack of democrats but flip a shit when the left pisses on a statue.
    You cant compare acts by deranged individuals with acts by deranged mobs.

    Fucked up shit like school shootings aren't committed by the left or the right as a group just messed up individuals.

    Too many of you support your political parties the same way you support your sports team, your side is great and correct on everything and the other side is terrible and wrong on everything. It's fucking stupid.

     
    Comments
      
      wrenchjockey: Common Sense doesn't run wild in either side of the extremes of the political spectrum..

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post
    Here in Portland, Antifa and Proud Boys are equal level assholes.
    We can go with that, but what comes when we go further on each side.

    For far left maybe a handful of deranged individuals with will and means to do something really fucked up. Maybe blow up a building.

    For the far right we can start with the Klan, Skinheads and neo-nazi organizations. They are all organized, connected and reasonably well funded. And when they go to prison, maybe a third of all white inmates fall under the Brand. AB themselves only have like a few hundred members and the running theme is that most of them are never getting out. But because of the segregation in the west coast prisons they have a lot of power within the prison system and ability to order hits outside of it. Something they quite regularly do. None of this have an equivalent on the left.

    On one side there's a handful of FPS-Russia's and on the other side anything from tens of thousands to few hundred thousand with a proven track record of fucked up shit.

  5. #45
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    5140
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    36,203
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post
    Guessing Gimmick doesnt live in any sort of big city, and just gets his news from approved lefty sources.

    The left extremists are equally as prone to violence as the right. Here in Portland, Antifa and Proud Boys are equal level assholes.
    Antifa is much larger than the Proud Boys, though, and has much more support from their respective party.

    Most Republicans don't like the Proud Boys, and don't approve of what they're about or their tactics. Most Democrats like Antifa and routinely make excuses for them ("they're not violent", "the right unfairly blames them for everything", "the violence is necessary to fight evil", "they only act in self-defense", etc).

    How many pro-Proud-Boys posts have we seen from the conservatives on PFA? None.

     
    Comments
      
      MumblesBadly: You have the lie that Antifa-is-a-terrorist-organization on the brain.
      
      gut: yup

  6. #46
    It must really suck to be Druff

  7. #47
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    5140
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    36,203
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardBrodiesCombover. View Post
    It must really suck to be Druff
    It must really suck to be a tiltmonkey who gets upset when people express political opinions opposite from yours.

     
    Comments
      
      dwai: safe space type

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardBrodiesCombover. View Post
    It must really suck to be Druff
    It must really suck to be a tiltmonkey who gets upset when people express political opinions opposite from yours.
    Do you honestly think im tilting?

    Druff,

    The truth is it sucks to be you. A lonely, pathetic excuse for a man. No real friends, and a social awkwardness that makes people drift away from you. You have no real ambition or drive. You're basically a Male version of a Karen. Honestly, I'm glad you're a maga fag, because it just cements the fact that you're a douche.

     
    Comments
      
      splitthis: Troll
      
      dwai: not even funny, total loser
      
      tony bagadonuts: You're a legit douche nozzle

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardBrodiesCombover. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

    It must really suck to be a tiltmonkey who gets upset when people express political opinions opposite from yours.
    Do you honestly think im tilting?

    Druff,

    The truth is it sucks to be you. A lonely, pathetic excuse for a man. No real friends, and a social awkwardness that makes people drift away from you. You have no real ambition or drive. You're basically a Male version of a Karen. Honestly, I'm glad you're a maga fag, because it just cements the fact that you're a douche.

    so are u a completely out of it non self aware idiot cuz u didnt write "now thats tilt" afterwards

  10. #50
    Gold splitthis's Avatar
    Reputation
    772
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    At the Metroparks
    Posts
    2,475
    Ban that useless troll.

     
    Comments
      
      dwai: this
    Fear Kills More Than Disease

  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardBrodiesCombover. View Post

    Do you honestly think im tilting?

    Druff,

    The truth is it sucks to be you. A lonely, pathetic excuse for a man. No real friends, and a social awkwardness that makes people drift away from you. You have no real ambition or drive. You're basically a Male version of a Karen. Honestly, I'm glad you're a maga fag, because it just cements the fact that you're a douche.

    so are u a completely out of it non self aware idiot cuz u didnt write "now thats tilt" afterwards

    Yes

  12. #52
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    5140
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    36,203
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardBrodiesCombover. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

    It must really suck to be a tiltmonkey who gets upset when people express political opinions opposite from yours.
    Do you honestly think im tilting?

    Druff,

    The truth is it sucks to be you. A lonely, pathetic excuse for a man. No real friends, and a social awkwardness that makes people drift away from you. You have no real ambition or drive. You're basically a Male version of a Karen. Honestly, I'm glad you're a maga fag, because it just cements the fact that you're a douche.
    Yes, I'm very lonely in my happy relationship of 11 years and my son who I love more than anything. I'm a pathetic excuse of a man with an MS in computer science and millions of dollars made in poker that I actually held onto. When I come to Vegas for the WSOP, I barely have time to spend with all the friends I don't have. I take multiple beautiful-but-lonely vacations with my family each year, at which point I have to skip doing my radio show which thousands of people listen to for hours each week because I'm so socially awkward.

    If only I could be a sad, angry little anonymous forum troll who cries like a little baby over someone else having different political opinions.

    Oh well. A man can dream.

     
    Comments
      
      splitthis: Kids are the only true love in life.
      
      dwai: BOOM ROASTED
      
      MumblesBadly: This was actually a great comeback! Well done!
      
      Wiganer: Druff but fair
      
      JACKDANIELS: GOT HIM
      
      Jayjami: Not a bad comeback for a tiltmonkey
      
      tony bagadonuts:

  13. #53

  14. #54
    Diamond big dick's Avatar
    Reputation
    1198
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    fuck krypt
    Posts
    8,841
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    ask yourself this. has mubbles, lill' dick. walter, jimster and shitty samaritan ever been on the winning side of anything?
    I know 1 think i'm gonna be on the winning side of.

    Trump is out rigtard

  15. #55
    More like Andy Ngo-azi.


    Right, my fellow posters.

  16. #56
    Diamond big dick's Avatar
    Reputation
    1198
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    fuck krypt
    Posts
    8,841
    happy to see you back



    take some of the jew hater heat off of old big dick



    and it is BIG DICK MOTHERFUCKERS NOT LIL DICK OR SMALL DICK

  17. #57
    Glad your trip to the reeducation camp worked out devidee

  18. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    Glad your trip to the reeducation camp worked out devidee
    Israel is beautiful in the Sprlng.

  19. #59
    Plumber tgull's Avatar
    Reputation
    -327
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    FU
    Posts
    1,933
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardBrodiesCombover. View Post

    Do you honestly think im tilting?

    Druff,

    The truth is it sucks to be you. A lonely, pathetic excuse for a man. No real friends, and a social awkwardness that makes people drift away from you. You have no real ambition or drive. You're basically a Male version of a Karen. Honestly, I'm glad you're a maga fag, because it just cements the fact that you're a douche.
    Yes, I'm very lonely in my happy relationship of 11 years and my son who I love more than anything. I'm a pathetic excuse of a man with an MS in computer science and millions of dollars made in poker that I actually held onto. When I come to Vegas for the WSOP, I barely have time to spend with all the friends I don't have. I take multiple beautiful-but-lonely vacations with my family each year, at which point I have to skip doing my radio show which thousands of people listen to for hours each week because I'm so socially awkward.

    If only I could be a sad, angry little anonymous forum troll who cries like a little baby over someone else having different political opinions.

    Oh well. A man can dream.
    NOT SO FUN REELING OFF THESE RELENTLESS TROLLS NOW IS IT DRUFF? ENJOY. I USED TO TRY TO HELP BUT AFTER YOU KICKED ME TO THE CURB NOW I AM GOING TO WATCH THESE ANTS BITE AT YOUR FEET. THEY WILL GET WORSE TRUST ME, BUT YOU HAVE THE BAN HAMMER UNLIKE POSTERS THAT JUST MINDED THEIR BUSINESS LIKE MYSELF.

  20. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    Glad your trip to the reeducation camp worked out devidee
    Israel is beautiful in the Sprlng.
    I am pretty sure this is considered hate speech in left wing circles.

    I think the antisemitism is the one thing you can bring over from your old persona without their being any conflict with you awokening.
    I smoke color purple
    I'm up in here feeling like silly
    Nappy ass dreads, what's that you say?
    Watch your mouth, Milli Vanilli
    You can get snaked, you can get faked
    I'll buy the bitch that you feeling
    'Cause you thought that she was an angel
    That bitch ain't no angel, I treat her halo like a Frisbee

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-18-2020, 11:47 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-07-2020, 11:05 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-18-2015, 09:23 AM
  4. Andy Dalton gets a 6 year $115 Million dollar deal?
    By Damone in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-05-2014, 03:01 PM
  5. PFA 1 year anniversary thread
    By rickastley in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 03-04-2013, 06:04 AM