Thread: Need Information on a person’s crimes

Bronze
    Load Metric

Need Information on a person’s crimes

As a long time lurker, I thought this would be the place to come for help.

A friend of my girlfriend started dating a questionable character.
    My girlfriend asked me to see what I could find on him, I found him on the sex offender registry in NY state (current residence) for a crime in Louisiana.
    When confronted he told her a story about why he is on their that sounds like complete bullshit.

I’m having trouble tracking down any details on his crime though. I have not dug much deeper yet as I did not expect much more information would be needed to get her away from him.
    I do not want to post the name on here publicly, but can anyone give me a quick run down of some avenues I can take to find out more on his crime?

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowRoll View Post

My girlfriend asked me to see what I could find on him, I found him on the sex offender registry in NY state (current residence) for a crime in Louisiana.
    When confronted he told her a story about why he is on their that sounds like complete bullshit.

I’m having trouble tracking down any details on his crime though. I have not dug much deeper yet as I did not expect much more information would be needed to get her away from him.
    I do not want to post the name on here publicly, but can anyone give me a quick run down of some avenues I can take to find out more on his crime?

CESSPOOL MUCH?!?!

but maybe if the guy has a fb page, u can msg one of his "buddies" that would sell him out. if the guy's a pos, they will be happy to do it. make fake account maybe

Load Metric
    Is the suspect really good at Photoshop? We might be able to help

Load Metric
    TODD DID 9/11

Load Metric
    Put Dick Tits on it.

Comments

Jayjami: Excellent idea
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowRoll View Post

IÂ’m having trouble tracking down any details on his crime though. I have not dug much deeper yet as I did not expect much more information would be needed to get her away from him.

Does the sex offender status currently say "under supervision" or anything like that?

If it does, I would imagine you should be able to find and contact his p.o. and just ask. I can't imagine a scenario where a supervisor etc wouldn't be willing to give you factual information.

Worst case scenario I think you should be able to FOIA his records.

Source:

I have experience in this area with a piece of shit who years ago got the bright idea to try and shaft me by not paying me for construction services and also stealing some of my tools which were on the jobsite.

(Note: I had ZERO idea that he had a criminal record much less a sex-offender status)

Nonetheless I began my research....

- I I ran his name through CCAP

- a few judgements etc came up but nothing recent.

- In a stroke of luck, I then discovered he had been using his middle name as his first name for several years. (Not sure how he got away with this)

- I ran his real name through CCAP

- BINGO!

- I then found his offender supervisor (or whatever you call it) in the listing and called him and told him my story.

- he was VERY interested to hear my story because he had been dealing with several issues (some similar) over the years with this asshole. Apparently this was the last nail in the coffin.

-I SHIT YOU NOT: without skipping a beat,

- he hauled him into the office the next day...

-demanded payment for my unpaid services

- had his girlfriend obtain all of my tools etc from wherever he kept them

-Then he was instantly hauled off to jail for several months for yet another violation of his probation.

Revenge/comuppance or whatever you wish to label it as never smelled sweeter.

Thread Information