Hello fellow members,

With Pride Month coming to an end, I figure that I would make this thread because I feel that this cause otherwise would be drowned out by BLM and Coronavirus.

I come to you today on the 28th of June, the last full weekend of Pride Month, bringing attention to this impending sexual turmoil, to raise funds for a worthwhile cause.

TWINK LIVES MATTER.

Every day on tiktok I see teenagers and boys that just graduated college, shirtless, dancing and making sexually explicit content, yearning for that "fame" so that they can eventually get railed and their cheeks spread open by a nice girthy cock.

Months of inserting nothing but fingers and the occasional dildo has undoubtedly tightened many bottom's holes. But now, with quarantine coming to an end, someone needs to step up and put in the *ahem* manpower hours to make sure that is not permanent. I will volunteer for this important mission.

In order to do so, I will need your financial support. I will be researching these boys using a site called OnlyFans. Here, I will be sifting through hundreds of videos and photos of several guys and examining whether or not they will be a viable candidate for a breakthrough bottom therapy called A.N.A.L(the abbreviation doesn't matter).

It will be very time consuming. It will be hard. It might involve eating out several holes, but I truly want to see equality among twink holes and I know how to make that happen. Also, there will be an influx of twinks in just a few short months with the start of the 2020 fall semester. Thousands of twinks that will either attend NYU, FIT etc. will be visiting NY for the 1st time, yearning to get pounded in my fuck penthouse in Murray Hill overlooking the Empire State Building and working through their daddy issues by having me cum deep inside their holes. I already have interest in a handful of twinks but without this funding they will be wandering through the streets of NY with tight un-stretched assholes.

In addition to OF, I have purchased fitness equipment to help me lose the weight necessary to train and have the stamina to be fucking these twinks during the rest of 2020. This cost along with travel expenses etc, will help me afford to achieve this worthwhile cause.

I ask that if you have either donated to BLM or Coronavirus support, please consider donating to TLM. Believe that giving/getting facefucked by a 17 yr old twink who is just hungry for cock is no different than someone who is just hungry for justice or peace. Since Pride Month has been commandeered by other issues, I urge you to refocus your priorities with the last few days that are left and donate in allowing me to achieve this worthwhile activity.

In accordance with current events, the only true way to be anti-homophobic is to donate. Your words aren't enough anymore. Time to open your wallets and start donating to worthwhile LGBTQ causes such as this one. In doing so you will be making up for all the anti-LGBT rhetoric that has been said throughout the years, which held my people and I back from economic prosperity. Also, if your a cis black male, you have to donate double especially because of how your people have treated us in the past.

Remember if you want to help, the only way is to listen. We will tell you how to help and what to do. Just follow.

My Venmo is @mgbkny. Thanks in advance.