Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Potential cure for COVID

Load Metric
    Well for those of you keeping score we are officially in the “danger zone”. They said on Monday they would unblind the trials by the end of this week probably Friday but maybe Thursday. Next week they will publish results.

When they unblind they can choose to make a high level statement on results.

I’m confidant in the next 7 trading days this will be $1 or $15.

Load Metric
    The CEO gave a video interview an hour before close to say the COVID results were unblinded. Watch it for yourself and come you your own conclusion on what he thinks.

The CEO has interviews booked for next week.

Dr Patterson, the Ted Talks guy has come out of the woodwork and he has two different interviews scheduled for next week.

Dr Yo who has been a big supporter is scheduled for Dr Drew next week.

You don’t line up interviews to get the shit beat out of you.

There have been several people from UCLA where the trial was conducted that have said this shit saved their life.

I’m drinking the kool-aid bigtime. I think this may be it. I think this really may be the answer to COViD and the reason the world opens back up.

Comments

Tellafriend: +1

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    The CEO gave a video interview an hour before close to say the COVID results were unblinded. Watch it for yourself and come you your own conclusion on what he thinks.

Dr Patterson, the Ted Talks guy has come out of the woodwork and he has two different interviews scheduled for next week.

There have been several people from UCLA where the trial was conducted that have said this shit saved their life.

I’m drinking the kool-aid bigtime. I think this may be it. I think this really may be the answer to COViD and the reason the world opens back up.

Can they fast track the app to get listed on Nasdaq or something so that the RH pushes it further?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post

Can they fast track the app to get listed on Nasdaq or something so that the RH pushes it further?

No. It’s a set 3-4 month process. They also need to finish up the 10-K in a few weeks and hand it in before they can be considered is my understanding.

The up-listing is a sideshow. If they come out with horrible results they could be part of the Dow 30 and it wouldn’t make a difference.

Comments

OSA: yea gotta worry about it working first

Load Metric
    It’s pretty exciting stuff.

Comments

Daly: We shall see.

Load Metric

What's the stock symbol and do I have time to buy before it blows up?

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

Load Metric

$CYDY is the company

Let me be absolutely clear. If this COVID trial flops it’s going back to $1. There are a lot of positive signs here but it’s far far from a guarantee. Don’t bet what you can’t lose.

Load Metric
    NP was legit giddy. Can’t imagine anything but $$$

Name:  344C366A-D732-49CD-AAA3-1DEEC9912809.jpeg
Views: 352
Size:  119.3 KB

Diamond
    Load Metric
    If this flops then Im going to have to ask for a donation in my thread. Just saying, fair is fair.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    If this flops then Im going to have to ask for a donation in my thread. Just saying, fair is fair.
    Hey what's up with some of these gay guys getting a meth 'booty bump?'

Seems a little risky. On many levels.

Comments

OSA: uhh ?

Walter Sobchak: You seem more than a little douchey. On many levels.

Load Metric
    https://www.cytodyn.com/investors/ne...drbeen-webcast

For those of you with no social lives, such as myself, and have an interest the CEO interview starts in an hour.

If they plan to release results before the bell on Monday he could anounce them tonight in the show, but I’m not expecting it.

Comments

Sanlmar: Baseball on one screen and the other game on screen 2

Tellafriend: one time

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Think he said the press release is slated for Tuesday.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    His nose was growing. Said he hasn’t seen results yet....

The party line is the unblinded data is at the third party vendor for analysis and they are going to deliver it to him Monday and they will probably have a press release Tuesday morning.

From a stock perspective it will be a very interesting day Monday.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post

The party line is the unblinded data is at the third party vendor for analysis and they are going to deliver it to him Monday and they will probably have a press release Tuesday morning.

Unblindimg...a process that normally takes weeks would be compressed to days. His words.

The involvement with tv evangelist doctors like OZ or whoever is arguing breakfast with Marky Wahlburg with push-up contests. Ughhh. I don’t know the racket like Verm might. How that dog and pony fits in and why.

I’ve been hurt before... I’m a fragile human. Sniff.

As long as the public is buying it ... I’m good.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Does have a bit of a huckster feel to the whole thing.

Hope it’s not.

Comments

Daly: It’s not imposable that it is In fact snake oil.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

Unblindimg...a process that normally takes weeks would be compressed to days. His words.

The involvement with tv evangelist doctors like OZ or whoever is arguing breakfast with Marky Wahlburg with push-up contests. Ughhh. I don’t know the racket like Verm might. How that dog and pony fits in and why.

If they're associates with Dr. Oz or Dr. Drew or Dr. Phil, get out now and consider yourself lucky.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

If they're associates with Dr. Oz or Dr. Drew or Dr. Phil, get out now and consider yourself lucky.

Check the first post.

Biography
    Dr. Patterson was an Associate Professor of Pathology and Infectious Diseases and Director of Virology at Stanford University. He received his MD at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine followed by a residency in pathology, with an undergraduate in molecular biology from the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor. During the early stages of the AIDS epidemic, Dr. Patterson investigated cellular reservoirs of HIV-1 using molecular and in situ cell based technology patented in his laboratory and used today around the world. Dr. Patterson determined that enough HIV virus was present in infected individuals to account for the massive destruction of the immune system. This paradigm altering work was published in Science in 1993 and featured in Scientific American, Rolling Stone, and on the Discovery Channel. Dr. Patterson has authored over 100 manuscripts and book chapters focusing on single cell biology and diagnostics.

Load Metric

Check the first post.

Biography
    Dr. Patterson was an Associate Professor of Pathology and Infectious Diseases and Director of Virology at Stanford University. He received his MD at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine followed by a residency in pathology, with an undergraduate in molecular biology from the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor. During the early stages of the AIDS epidemic, Dr. Patterson investigated cellular reservoirs of HIV-1 using molecular and in situ cell based technology patented in his laboratory and used today around the world. Dr. Patterson determined that enough HIV virus was present in infected individuals to account for the massive destruction of the immune system. This paradigm altering work was published in Science in 1993 and featured in Scientific American, Rolling Stone, and on the Discovery Channel. Dr. Patterson has authored over 100 manuscripts and book chapters focusing on single cell biology and diagnostics.
    Pourhassan's Dr. Oz appearance is my reference. I’m not throwing shade just a healthy awareness of the dog and pony. I am alert to stock dilution resulting from new issue.

That’s what the markets are for and if shit falls right it shouldn’t matter. Could freaking crash the market servers the first day.

Load Metric
    San - 100% get your point. I’d rather have Dr Dre backing my medical play than Dr Phill. The fact that Pourhassan did a hour long Q&A with Dr Been is fine in my book and So is Patterson going on Dr Oz.

Big difference between an awareness interview and saying something should work because Dr Joyce Brothers is supporting it.

Thread Information