Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Poker Fraud Alert Radio inks two lucrative contracts with iHeart Media and Spotify

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Poker Fraud Alert Radio inks two lucrative contracts with iHeart Media and Spotify

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

MOUNT CHARLESTON, NV - After weeks of tough negotiations, Poker Fraud Alert Radio was finally able to secure long-term contracts with two of the biggest names in modern podcasting -- iHeart Media and Spotify.

They were refusing owner Todd Witteles' rather steep asking price for weeks, but the breakthrough occurred when he presented irrefutable proof that red-reppin' maniac 1marley1 had expressed a desire to hear PFA Radio on those platforms.

According to the VP of Sales at Spotify, "We weren't going to pay these prices, but if there's a man with his finger on the pulse of internet radio in 2020, it's 1marley1. He red-reps the competition into obscurity when he's unhappy!"

Poker Fraud Alert Radio can be found on these platforms at the following URLs. The iHeart page is currently experiencing some technical difficulties, but will likely be fixed soon.

Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/65iwJGM3t0hJUx9Y0njW8t

iHeart: https://www.iheart.com/podcast/269-p...adio-65526327/

If searching in the app, make sure you put spaces in "Poker Fraud Alert".

Poker Fraud Alert Radio can also be heard on iTunes, Sitcher, Google Play, TuneIn, Bullhorn, Amazon Alexa, and strangely enough, 3 different call-to-listen numbers spread across rural America.

Comments

1marley1: Thanks for getting that done. Enjoy your $100,000,000

Forum Wars: Offseticus and Nice.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Also, upon hearing this news, poker player and actress Jennifer Tilly decided I was big time enough to be followed on Twitter. Go look. She follows only 420 people, and as of today, I'm one of them (so is Micon, but still...)

Comments

splitthis: You have hit the big time

Load Metric
    Druff, I’m not sure why you think this is good news. Because as this show gets a bigger audience, the likelihood that the copyright holders of the music you routinely use in the show will start demanding licensing fees, including back payments, increases. And those fees could be substantially more than you could pull in with ads. Or worse, they could demand that the services that host the podcast throw the show off their platform if if you don’t agree to paying the licensing fees. And there goes most of your audience.

Comments

Gordman: OMG Are you really this fucking dumb?!
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    wait is todge getting a billion dollars off the back of his 4 best posters me me me and krypt NOT OK WITH THIS TODGE

Load Metric
    Really cool to see Druff. Most of the radio/podcasts I listen to are on IHeartRadio so it will be great to see you on that platform as well as Spotify. I have no doubt your audience will grow. More and more states are looking to add sports gambling and all kinds of regulated online gaming to increase revenues. I think in the time to come you will see your show is going to be less niche and of interest to a wider variety of people. Think the timing is great and looking forward to seeing you on the IHeart App.

Load Metric
    Word on the street is the Simmons/Rogan/Witteles deals are all in the same ballpark financially. Good score.

Load Metric
    Good to hear druff.

Load Metric
    LOLWOW WANTS A CUT OF THE PROFITS

Load Metric
    I mean like I'm probably some percent Irish and they were slaves at some point so we will need reparations

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    LOLWOW WANTS A CUT OF THE PROFITS
    I'll give him a big cut if he agrees to call in this weekend.

Load Metric
    I want 31 percent of this website and I'm calling in

Load Metric
    23 percent if you dont make me acknowledge that you have an internet radio show listened to by absolute weirdos

Platinum
    Load Metric

Thumbs up

Platinum
    Load Metric

Thumbs up

Regarding Mumbles...

How is it that someone can be THIS consistently terrible of a poster for THIS LONG, and be completely tone-deaf of his surroundings telling him how terrible he really is and really not give a fuck.

I mean...shit, every other poster in history has sooner or later realized that worst case scenario they are simply a laughingstock and bring nothing to the table.

Not Mumbles though...he will power right through all of that "hate" and display how he is consistently so much worse than anyone could possibly imagine.

It's like some type of a clown-like parody fucktard that somehow doesn't realize that they are the actual joke everyone is laughing about.

Jesus Fucking Christ

Comments

Tellafriend: very fair

Load Metric
    In before these platforms see he runs a free speech hate site and gets bounced for not conforming.

Stay strong!

Comments

Walter Sobchak: It’s a real possibility
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    congrats if true, you should go national brand your that good. Lol if troll.

Load Metric
    Congratulation Druff!

we all know cracking into the big time show business takes more than just talent

if you don't mind my asking, to make this happen you slept with how many women?

btw, will the freerolls still be listener funded?
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    iHeart Media isn't living up to their end of the bargain. Today they admitted they couldn't fix the problems with our old page (??), so they created a new page, which doesn't have any episodes on it yet, so we took a step back. I have put in another complaint.

If this continues, I might have to hire Eric Bensamochan to sue them for breach of contract.

Spotify playing great though, that worked from day one.

Load Metric
    Uh todge I got people counting on our IPO dont fuck this up

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    Regarding Mumbles...

How is it that someone can be THIS consistently terrible of a poster for THIS LONG, and be completely tone-deaf of his surroundings telling him how terrible he really is and really not give a fuck.

I mean...shit, every other poster in history has sooner or later realized that worst case scenario they are simply a laughingstock and bring nothing to the table.

Not Mumbles though...he will power right through all of that "hate" and display how he is consistently so much worse than anyone could possibly imagine.

It's like some type of a clown-like parody fucktard that somehow doesn't realize that they are the actual joke everyone is laughing about.

Jesus Fucking Christ
    Ehhh, mumbles isn’t afraid to be himself and not conform so I respect him for that.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: Agreed
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Thread Information