Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ron Jeremy arrested for rape

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    its fairly fucking intense that he cant come up with like 600k to make bail.
    One arrested Jew to another, I'm sure Micon can give Ron Jeremy tips on how to set up a go fundme.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric
    Side note that makes me wonder about this. We know Ron Jeremy parties at the Bunny ranch in NV since he’s the one that found Hof dead that morning as well as he was there I believe when Lamar Odam had his OD. So why would a guy who can afford to bang high end hookers in NV be raping some gal?? Just has me scratching my head is all.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Side note that makes me wonder about this. We know Ron Jeremy parties at the Bunny ranch in NV since he’s the one that found Hof dead that morning as well as he was there I believe when Lamar Odam had his OD. So why would a guy who can afford to bang high end hookers in NV be raping some gal?? Just has me scratching my head is all.

because rape isnt generally about sex, psychologically its an act of violence. ive heard rumors for years he was 'aggressive' and generally was kind of a 'you know what youre getting' type if you choose to be around him while female.

but whats emerging is something much darker than a guy who occasionally takes an unwanted pass a bit too far.

also fun fact iirc he was in jail back in the 70s or 80s and avoided problems by entertaining other inmates by sucking his own dick.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Because rape is not about sex.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

because rape isnt generally about sex, psychologically its an act of violence. ive heard rumors for years he was 'aggressive' and generally was kind of a 'you know what youre getting' type if you choose to be around him while female.

but whats emerging is something much darker than a guy who occasionally takes an unwanted pass a bit too far.

also fun fact iirc he was in jail back in the 70s or 80s and avoided problems by entertaining other inmates by sucking his own dick.
    Did he give himself a facial?

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Because rape is not about sex.
    It’s a combo crime of violence, control, satisfying sexual urges, and misogyny.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I wasn't exactly sure where to put this, but after trying to use the search function I figured this probably wasn't the worst spot.

So many here have likely watched chappelles show right? and many here are probably aware of the story where Netflix removed the episode featuring Ron Jeremy from the stream following his rape criminal charges...

For reference, the episode was Season 2 Episode 6

So anyway, a few days ago I go to my Amazon Prime account looking for a particular show that I wanted to watch the next season of (not chappelles show) and see that the particular show I want is on Paramount +. So I subscribe.

Today I just happened to see chappelles show on the Paramount + menu and for some reason curiosity got me to click on it to see if they did the same thing that Netflix did and removed that particular episode or not

They not only didn't remove the episode, but they charge the subscriber MORE if they want to watch it!

LOL

screenshots for proof:

Name:  Screenshot (40).png
Views: 232
Size:  505.6 KB

EDIT: And to be clear, I'm not really one of those "cancel culture" enthusiasts. Most things I could really care less. My feelings are that in most cases a person should vote with their wallet.

I just thought it was interesting and pretty funny that you're being charged more for a "controversial" episode that was easily and swiftly removed on a major competing streaming site.

Comments

ftpjesus: Capitalism at its finest
    Last edited by Gordman; 01-30-2022 at 08:01 PM.

Thread Information