Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Bubba Wallace: Victim of NASCAR racism, or Jussie 2020?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    duped, do you ever ask yourself why you always seem to blindly believe stories like these, while people on the right are the first to present (correct) criticism of the claims?

Is the left just really gullible? Or are you guys so obsessed with being seen as woke that you're afraid to ask obvious questions?
    Druff,

As you know, during the Jussie case I called sidedish a piece of shit, which he is, when he posted something about the case when it was first breaking without doing much research at all.

Do you ever ask yourself how a country could go from 250 years of black people being slaves, followed by 100 years of jim crow laws, to racism being basically no big deal in 65 years? Or do you think your personal experiences reflect the reality of a country with 350 million people.

When you see posts like this in nearly every thread on the forum...do you ever ask yourself anything at all? Or is all that matters pwning the libs.
    Name:  28cca38f1346e28587024ccfd9e9cd1e.png
Views: 361
Size:  367.9 KB

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    duped, do you ever ask yourself why you always seem to blindly believe stories like these, while people on the right are the first to present (correct) criticism of the claims?

Is the left just really gullible? Or are you guys so obsessed with being seen as woke that you're afraid to ask obvious questions?
    Druff,

As you know, during the Jussie case I called sidedish a piece of shit, which he is, when he posted something about the case when it was first breaking without doing much research at all.

Do you ever ask yourself how a country could go from 250 years of black people being slaves, followed by 100 years of jim crow laws, to racism being basically no big deal in 65 years? Or do you think your personal experiences reflect the reality of a country with 350 million people.

When you see posts like this in nearly every thread on the forum...do you ever ask yourself anything at all? Or is all that matters pwning the libs.
    Name:  28cca38f1346e28587024ccfd9e9cd1e.png
Views: 361
Size:  367.9 KB

how am i a pos, im like the ultimate bro's bro, some guy who's great at drinking and gambling and would never lie cheat or steal anyone cuz IDGAF

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Walter Sobchak: it must really bother you that things are changing

what? weird, dude. don't be so fkn tired and lazy when u respond to me, fkn race card russia card playing rookie tard

Load Metric

I pose the same question to you, but about the BS right wing talking points like "voter fraud" (doesn't exist), the deficit (only matters when a Democrat is president), 8.99 month abortions (these almost never happen and are always for medical reasons). Is the right just really gullible?

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

I pose the same question to you, but about the BS right wing talking points like "voter fraud" (doesn't exist), the deficit (only matters when a Democrat is president), 8.99 month abortions (these almost never happen and are always for medical reasons). Is the right just really gullible?
    "voter fraud" (doesn't exist)
    When there is no ID taken at polling places, it is impossible to tell when fraud is occurring. Say I register under a fake name in the neighboring precinct for a second vote, and then go vote under that name (as well as my own in my precinct). Explain how that is detected.

8.99 month abortions (these almost never happen and are always for medical reasons)
    You claim they "never happen", yet multiple Democratic states specifically legalized them in recent years. Abortion for life-threatening reasons has always been legal since the days of Roe v Wade. These new laws make abortion-on-demand LEGAL for any reason. Yet somehow it's an imaginary Republican talking point? I don't understand how that's possible. If it's imaginary, why were laws passed allowing it?

Load Metric
    Name:  6978097.jpg
Views: 376
Size:  115.8 KB

Comments

Tellafriend: holy shit i real life laughed

Sloppy Joe: Lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    He never even saw the "noose." It was someone else.
    He said it was a noose like 5 times on CNN.

He also said that he doesn't care what the FBI found out.

How do you not know the difference between a garage pull down rope and a noose?

He also said he's never seen a garage pull down rope that looks like that and they have been proven to have been there since 2017.

Why did this incident need to be reported to the media before it was looked into? Makes it smell like a stunt to me.

Even if Bubba was totally innocent of this hoax it doesn't appear that way after his CNN interview.
    Just because you can doesn't always mean you should.

The problem with the world today is that nobody does anything based on principal anymore.

If you reach your 80's, consider your life in overtime. Sudden death overtime.

I'll never understand how swimmers get bitten by sharks. Can they not hear the music?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

how fkn dumb are these ppl? oh yeah dumb enough to drive 2 inches from someone going 200 mph

Can you not see Big Bird siting on his couch outside his little house with a wife beater on yelling at his old lady to bring him another beer and cheering on all the new nascar sjw?

This Yankee Kid Rock fucker talking about the good folks in flyover states. Figures.

Load Metric

8.99 month abortions (these almost never happen and are always for medical reasons)
    You claim they "never happen", yet multiple Democratic states specifically legalized them in recent years. Abortion for life-threatening reasons has always been legal since the days of Roe v Wade. These new laws make abortion-on-demand LEGAL for any reason. Yet somehow it's an imaginary Republican talking point? I don't understand how that's possible. If it's imaginary, why were laws passed allowing it?
    So what is the rate of late-term abortions for non-medical reasons. I'll keep asking this question every time this issue is brought up. How often does this occur? I'm looking for a rate (e.g., 1 out of every 1000 pregnancies).

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The Shrink View Post

So what is the rate of late-term abortions for non-medical reasons. I'll keep asking this question every time this issue is brought up. How often does this occur? I'm looking for a rate (e.g., 1 out of every 1000 pregnancies).
    1 too many out of x
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Platinum
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    You guys taking a victory lap on this, is why no one takes you RWer's seriously anymore.

Its not "wow, it wasn't a noose, so I guess NASCAR isn't racist after all."

this was all over that picture that Druff posted, which is below, I can see your point but the 2nd picture down, in the cnn clip that is a f'ing noose
    I've never seen a garage door handle like that. If it was so common, why did THEY (not Bubba, but NASCAR) call the FBI?

Stupid, you got Jussie, but saying you were right on this, is worse than saying that the Cuomo staged thing was as bad as #SethRich.
    Not even in the same boat.

Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

JFC THESE THINGS ARE IN EVERY FKN GARAGE AND THEY STILL DID THAT MARCH FOR HIM!?!?!! WTF IS GOING ON IN THIS WORLD PPL HAVE GONE WOKETARDED
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiganer View Post

1 too many out of x
    I agree that any late-term abortions for non-medical reasons are bad. And they definitely occur (whether legal or illegal).

WHAT IS THE RATE?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

Yes, they undoubtedly occur. This is an instance anecdotal evidence being useful when it is often misapplied scientifically.

What. Is. The. Rate?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Name:  6978097.jpg
Views: 376
Size:  115.8 KB
    Name:  047A93C6-D5DE-4588-A0BE-C70C51CB6182.jpeg
Views: 310
Size:  73.2 KB
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Platinum
    Load Metric

Yes, they undoubtedly occur. This is an instance anecdotal evidence being useful when it is often misapplied scientifically.

What. Is. The. Rate?
    So you didn't watch the video?

Load Metric

What. Is. The. Rate?
    I did. And I just rewatched it to see if I was missing something. They report the rate of 1.3% for late term abortions (for any reason). Later they show data from Florida based on 71,740 abortions and a breakdown of the percentages assigned to reasons provided for having the abortion. However, those appear to be reasons for ALL abortions (early through late term). Also, the fact that 92% of respondents did not give a reason for their abortion suggests that accurate data on this matter are difficult to gather.

Perhaps I'm missing the part you're referring to in the video so please direct me to the time stamp where they give the following:

Rate of late term abortions for non-medical reasons.

Platinum
    Load Metric

I did. And I just rewatched it to see if I was missing something. They report the rate of 1.3% for late term abortions (for any reason). Later they show data from Florida based on 71,740 abortions and a breakdown of the percentages assigned to reasons provided for having the abortion. However, those appear to be reasons for ALL abortions (early through late term). Also, the fact that 92% of respondents did not give a reason for their abortion suggests that accurate data on this matter are difficult to gather.

Perhaps I'm missing the part you're referring to in the video so please direct me to the time stamp where they give the following:

Rate of late term abortions for non-medical reasons.
    I agree the data is difficult to gather. The main reason being, lots of doctors won't perform late term abortions without a medical reason. This leads to these abortions being done under the radar and not being reported. The number of times it happens per year is unquestionably higher than what is known.

Personal note, my wife and I planned to only have two kids but last year we found out #3 was on the way and will be here next month. This kid is lucky his parents are republicans.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: congrats

Kuntmissioner: Late term abortion still available

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    You guys taking a victory lap on this, is why no one takes you RWer's seriously anymore.

Its not "wow, it wasn't a noose, so I guess NASCAR isn't racist after all."

this was all over that picture that Druff posted, which is below, I can see your point but the 2nd picture down, in the cnn clip that is a f'ing noose
    I've never seen a garage door handle like that. If it was so common, why did THEY (not Bubba, but NASCAR) call the FBI?

Stupid, you got Jussie, but saying you were right on this, is worse than saying that the Cuomo staged thing was as bad as #SethRich.
    Not even in the same boat.

bubba is actually not that good at NASCAR i dont think, will u shill for him if he gets canned next year u absolute mook

Comments

nightmarefish: Jimmy is easily the worst poster on this site.

Load Metric
    great minds think alike

Thread Information