Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bubba Wallace: Victim of NASCAR racism, or Jussie 2020?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Bubba Wallace: Victim of NASCAR racism, or Jussie 2020?

No doubt you've heard by now about black NASCAR driver Bubba Wallace, who found a noose in his race car's garage.

Like the Jussie Smollett incident last year, the media is afraid to ask the tough questions, and instead everyone is defaulting to indignant moral outrage.

Among the questions one should consider:

1) How did the perpetrator get into the garage, and why didn't he appear on any security cameras around there?

2) Why would someone put a noose there? What did they expect it to accomplish?

3) Why haven't we seen a picture of the noose? (If there is one, please post it here.)

4) Bubba has been racing for 7 years. Why would someone choose now to do something like this? Wouldn't a racist who hates black people in NASCAR have done this when Bubba first started?

Of course, none of this is proof that it wasn't an act of racism, and admittedly the story isn't quite as ridiculous as Jussie's, which looked absurd from the very start.

Still, we can't just take it at face value. I think there's a greater chance that it's fabricated/misleading rather than an act of racism.

Also, check this out:

See the noose? Is that what Bubba Wallace found?

No, this was a rope hanging in a very similar garage to what Bubba uses, for purposes of pulling down the garage door. This pic was taken in 2017, and is actually a still shot from a TV special about NASCAR.

A pretty convincing case that the "noose" was actually this rope can be found here: https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ideo-evidence/

Yes, I'll concede that "theconservativetreehouse.com" isn't exactly a reputable source of unbiased journalism, but they lay out the case pretty well.

What do you think?

Comments

1marley1: Bubba never saw it. You’re deranged.

RS_: offset

tbuck27: I think you're showing your ass again

Gordman: Offset

Load Metric
    I've heard and read very little about this 'case', so my opinion is....my gut instinct, I suppose. I don't think Bubba did this himself nor someone else did it on his behalf with his knowledge. I also don't think it's some anti-black scare tactic / racist kinda thing, either. My bet would be someone wanting to stir up controversy to put NASCAR in the spotlight to show how "good" they (NASCAR) are for standing up against black hatred. Another possibility, which is closer to Jussie, would be someone essentially fabricating a "hate crime" to exemplify the racism against blacks. Or like you said, it could be a pully rope lever thing, or some other who-the-hell-knows-what coincidence kind of thing. But I doubt it was a direct act of "Your kind ain't welcome round these parts, blackie Wallace". I suspect nothing will come of this.

Just my gut instinct.

Comments

1marley1: Offset

dwai: offset

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RS_ View Post
    I've heard and read very little about this 'case', so my opinion is....my gut instinct, I suppose. I don't think Bubba did this himself nor someone else did it on his behalf with his knowledge. I also don't think it's some anti-black scare tactic / racist kinda thing, either. My bet would be someone wanting to stir up controversy to put NASCAR in the spotlight to show how "good" they (NASCAR) are for standing up against black hatred. Another possibility, which is closer to Jussie, would be someone essentially fabricating a "hate crime" to exemplify the racism against blacks. Or like you said, it could be a pully rope lever thing, or some other who-the-hell-knows-what coincidence kind of thing. But I doubt it was a direct act of "Your kind ain't welcome round these parts, blackie Wallace". I suspect nothing will come of this.

Just my gut instinct.
    Yeah, some have suggested that NASCAR might have done this themselves so they can virtue signal really hard, and shed the idea that they're quietly a racist organization marketing toward good ol' white southern boys.

Oh, and 1marley1, you're correct that Bubba didn't see it himself. Thanks for the red rep, as always. That's yet another reason this is suspect -- though it makes it less suspicious about Bubba himself. Of course, if he really did it himself, it would probably be better for him that others find it, rather than have him report it and be faced with Jussie-like suspicion.

My gut feeling is that he didn't set it up, nor was this an act of racism.

Comments

1marley1: I greened you yesterday. Today you shit post.

dwai: offset

Load Metric
    Name:  bb146d8.jpg
Views: 595
Size:  125.5 KB

Comments

1marley1: Offset

Tellafriend: amazing

RS_:

Dan Druff: rofl

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

4) Bubba has been racing for 7 years. Why would someone choose now to do something like this? Wouldn't a racist who hates black people in NASCAR have done this when Bubba first started?

Are you fucking serious?

Nothing going on these last few weeks that would cause a racist to lash out?

Name:  48E04644-E7BD-448E-9A7F-70B88E03C23E.jpeg
Views: 583
Size:  111.8 KB

Comments

dwai: n-word lover

RS_: Awwww, marley is triggered.

gimmick:

Diamond
    Load Metric
    what is up with terrible poster 1marley1, is he an insane wannabe gangsta retard much like suicide fail? i see his location is "The Wu" so cringe

Comments

1marley1: No dummy.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    guy is doing duped_by_smollett a solid rn, thats for sure

Load Metric
    I believe Bubba. #BLM

Load Metric
    This has been my suspicion from the jump.

The security (including cameras) is very tight in the garages. Even more so during corona. Nobody is just wandering in, removing a carburetor and leaving a noose.

Unless it was his own crew, I’m having a lot of trouble with this story.

Category: noise not noose

Load Metric
    I actually do think it's possible that he faked it. But the whole "there was a rope in his garage that already looked like a noose so therefore he probably did it himself" angle is retarded.

Whoever did it probably saw the rope that looked like a noose, and thought "hey, it would be pretty easy to cut that rope, adjust it and hang it over there. Nobody would mistake it for anything but a noose."

Load Metric
    Its possible?
    well no shit,
    anything is possible, its not probable,
    but does that stop Druff from using facts from a website even he says is a bunch of liars?

You RW sheep pull the same shit every time, why don't you guys ever let it play out first?
    This, like when a women calls out sexual harassment, is fake sometimes, like 4 %. not 99% like Fox would make you think.

So the FBI hasn't figured out by now it was a garage door opener rope. I mean GTFO

#MAGA bomber wasn't fake. You guys all said that.
    Antifa killed the security guard in Oakland, WRONG

Its just funny watching you guys get all upset that he might have lied, when you are Fox "news" viewers on the TrumpTrain.
    You guys love lies.

Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

I actually do think it's possible that he faked it. But the whole "there was a rope in his garage that already looked like a noose so therefore he probably did it himself" angle is retarded.

Whoever did it probably saw the rope that looked like a noose, and thought "hey, it would be pretty easy to cut that rope, adjust it and hang it over there. Nobody would mistake it for anything but a noose."

Comments

tbuck27: Spot on

nightmarefish: Your posts are so painful

dwai: wrong again

RS_: imagine being you

Cerveza Fria: dupe
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric
    Every time a woman claims rape or a black man claims racism, I'm glad we have Druff to ask the big question: hey, are you making this shit up? Thank Christ (the Jewish one not the white one)

Platinum
    Load Metric
    It seems like every time something over the top racist or homophobic occurs the perpetrator ends up not being some crazy white dude.

School shootings...sure, but this stuff is generally fake.

Load Metric
    I don't know what happened, but I do know that no organization or sport that I follow has felt it necessary to ban the confederate flag in 2020. But NASCAR did.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    One of ur fellow blacks lied

Load Metric
    FBI has cleared this. No hate crime.

Bullet Bill was correct again.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    JFC

so anybody that spent more than 15 min watching sportscenter yesterday should kill themselves

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    I believe Bubba. #BLM

Load Metric
    Good call, and LOL at whomever initially flagged this.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Thread Information