Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: george washington statutes are a fallin'

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

george washington statues are a fallin'

in multiple states by the hands of blm and antifa...

pretty sad

minny, boston, richmond, etc

never thought i would ever post a link to something true and important from "the sun"

https://www.the-sun.com/news/1006680...lm-protesters/

https://twitter.com/i/status/1273969935497084930

maybe we can took these peeps off our currency and replace them with cory booker on the 1 ...lebron on the 5 and kap on the 2
    Last edited by mulva; 06-20-2020 at 12:33 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post

pretty sad

never thought i would ever post a link to something true and important from "the sun"

maybe we can took these peeps off our currency and replace them with cory booker on the 1 ...lebron on the 5 and kap on the 2
    i guess this isn't as important as big dicks political wagers.
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Silver
    Load Metric

pretty sad

Maybe it’s because the statues of limitations are up on the statutes.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheesfaced View Post

This really irritates me. That white fragility term suggests to me this is likely some combination of white and black kids. That’s a rather new academic term. Not some black street term.

Washington’s sacrifice and contributions to America are immeasurable. That he owned slaves should be remembered when he has been deified, but it doesn’t erase who he was. He was born into that world and was conflicted about it at a time when most weren’t.

I don’t give one fuck about statues, but slavery was rampant thousands of years before Christ. Rampant in Europe a thousand years ago. This isn’t some confederate general whose biggest accomplishments were military battles for the preservation of slavery. This is poking a bear and antagonizing more than rubes.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheesfaced View Post

This really irritates me. That white fragility term suggests to me this is likely some combination of white and black kids. That’s a rather new academic term. Not some black street term.

Washington’s sacrifice and contributions to America are immeasurable. That he owned slaves should be remembered when he has been deified, but it doesn’t erase who he was. He was born into that world and was conflicted about it at a time when most weren’t.

I don’t give one fuck about statues, but slavery was rampant thousands of years before Christ. Rampant in Europe a thousand years ago. This isn’t some confederate general whose biggest accomplishments were military battles for the preservation of slavery. This is poking a bear and antagonizing more than rubes.
    Name:  maxine.jpg
Views: 280
Size:  5.9 KB

Load Metric
    George Washington was a total fag

Comments

Jayjami: He wasn’t a Whig, but he wore one.

Load Metric
    I could not tell you one statue or painting I have ever seen up close. They could all go to the dump and I would not give it a second's thought. You could also put a lock on every museum, I would not give a shit. I went to the Smithsonian with friends a few years ago, and they were all gushing over it, I was like let's make this day end and go out for some drinks. I'd watch reruns on the Food Network before I ever step foot in a museum again, let along read some plaque on some statue on some guy who has been dead 200 years.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: that's because you have no culture

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    i'm gonna have to start and organize a blm/antifa protest on the name change of the following universities.

george washington
    washington and lee
    franklin & marshall

obv more but let's just work on these 3........damn revolutionaries. it's time for u you to pay for owning slaves by erasing you from history...aslo,......let's really punish those gwu grads by discriminating against them in the job front as well.
    Last edited by mulva; 06-20-2020 at 02:46 PM.

Load Metric
    i'm gonna have to start and organize a blm/antifa protest on the name change of the following universities.

george washington
    washington and lee
    franklin & marshall

obv more but let's just work on these 3........damn revolutionaries. it's time for u you to pay for owning slaves by erasing you from history...aslo,......let's really punish those gwu grads by discriminating against them in the job front as well.

Better yet,

Elihu Yale (5 April 1649 – 8 July 1721) was an American born British merchant, slave trader, President of the East India Company settlement in Fort St. George, at Madras, and a benefactor of the Collegiate School in the Colony of Connecticut, which in 1718 was renamed Yale College in his honour.[1]

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

george washington
    washington and lee
    franklin & marshall

Better yet,

Elihu Yale (5 April 1649 – 8 July 1721) was an American born British merchant, slave trader, President of the East India Company settlement in Fort St. George, at Madras, and a benefactor of the Collegiate School in the Colony of Connecticut, which in 1718 was renamed Yale College in his honour.[1]
    lol..."slave trader" is worse than slave owner imo

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    francis scott key and grant statue is down in SF..

oh, btw, nancy pelosi's father dedicated 2 statues to baltimore when he was mayor. robbie lee and stoney jackson.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SPIT this View Post
    George Washington was a total fag

Load Metric
    The leader of the confederacy Ulysses S Grant had his statue ripped down last night in San Francisco. I, for one, am glad these historical travesties are being corrected.

Comments

BCR: I got the sarcasm. I know you’re no dummy. I was just dumbstruck by vandalizing the guy who won the war to end slavery.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    catlicks need their penance as well.

sf is soooo boss. jimmy must love it there. only place where u can get ur shit pushed in and and pushed out in broad daylight

https://twitter.com/i/status/1274215611980222465
    Last edited by mulva; 06-20-2020 at 10:10 PM.

Load Metric
    So skatz has raised 17 thousand dollars to make a statue of fatotine outside Prescott Arizona lord willing the honorable Greg mangarelli will let us proceed

Load Metric
    It will be to size and the inscription will read upon this burger let no other burger go un burgered

Load Metric
    OG Patriots right there.

Name:  bee28717da6c1033246da5315872899b.png
Views: 216
Size:  304.4 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    So skatz has raised 17 thousand dollars to make a statue of fatotine outside Prescott Arizona lord willing the honorable Greg mangarelli will let us proceed
    best when to insult your opponents on stars during the day was sending them 0.01

best statute thread ever

Load Metric
    Let's abolish the whole USA since G.W. had slaves.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    The leader of the confederacy Ulysses S Grant had his statue ripped down last night in San Francisco. I, for one, am glad these historical travesties are being corrected.

General of the Union Army that won the Civil War. If Trump wasn’t the single biggest idiot and fakest silver spoon bitch ever, I’d have to vote for him.

The missionary statue was all white kids in the video. Wtf is that even about? I have no love for the modern Catholic Church, but what is the purpose of any of it? Simple vandalism for vandalism’s sake. I’m kind of glad to be on the back nine of life at this point. The country is irretrievably broke.

Comments

Tellafriend: yes, irretrievably broken

Daly: I’m assuming you got the sarcasm here

Thread Information