Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Barron Trump is a leftist who likes kpop anime and plays roblox

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    Would be so fucking epic if he was caught with Sasha Obama smoking weed and then having President Trump and Former President Obama hashing it over the phone on how to handle the situation.
    Throw a pregnancy in there too.

Comments

OSA: now youre going too far lol

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Would you be surprised if he has a couple trips to rehab by the time he hits 30? I wouldn't blame him.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy Collins View Post
    Would you be surprised if he has a couple trips to rehab by the time he hits 30? I wouldn't blame him.

honestly he has every excuse, which means hes probably going to be absolutely fine.

his generation is bizarrely resilient.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy Collins View Post

honestly he has every excuse, which means hes probably going to be absolutely fine.

his generation is bizarrely resilient.
    Yeah but his generation does not have Barron's inheritance.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    My daughter loves that stupid game. I don’t get it.
    How old is she? It's replaced Minecraft as the most popular game in the 7-12 range, though a lot of teens also play it. Beyond age 20, not so much.

Unlike Minecraft, where the big money for individuals came from monetizing YouTube channels and other side content about the game, Roblox has several individual developers making millions per year off of popular games they made for it. Roblox is basically a platform which allows people to make games on top of it, and you have a global, universal character which can play in all of them. The kids enjoy dressing up their character with different clothes, hairstyles, accessories, etc.

You have to buy the in-game currency "Robux" for real money in order to get most of the character enhancements, and Robux can also be used to buy stuff within games. I'm sure your daughter has asked you to buy Robux for her.

Game developers also make their money in Robux, mostly from selling stuff within their game, and can trade it back in for $.

She's 10. Yeah, I've given her $ to buy all sorts of stupid shit on there. She likes me to watch her play it, but it is inane, like big bird's political commentary.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

How old is she? It's replaced Minecraft as the most popular game in the 7-12 range, though a lot of teens also play it. Beyond age 20, not so much.

Unlike Minecraft, where the big money for individuals came from monetizing YouTube channels and other side content about the game, Roblox has several individual developers making millions per year off of popular games they made for it. Roblox is basically a platform which allows people to make games on top of it, and you have a global, universal character which can play in all of them. The kids enjoy dressing up their character with different clothes, hairstyles, accessories, etc.

You have to buy the in-game currency "Robux" for real money in order to get most of the character enhancements, and Robux can also be used to buy stuff within games. I'm sure your daughter has asked you to buy Robux for her.

Game developers also make their money in Robux, mostly from selling stuff within their game, and can trade it back in for $.

She's 10. Yeah, I've given her $ to buy all sorts of stupid shit on there. She likes me to watch her play it, but it is inane, like big bird's political commentary.
    Since I actually had to take the time to learn how to program games on it (there's a definite learning curve, even with someone with a programming background), I've since come to learn a lot more about the game, and now can also talk better with Ben about the whole thing.

I have like a $5/month subscription for Ben on Roblox which gives him a certain amount of Robux, and when it's out, he has to wait until the next month when it auto reloads. Occasionally I'll buy him more, but I don't want to teach him that you just ask for money and get it handed to you when you want something.

I am impressed that he has gotten good at picking out the scams on there, of which there are many. Guess he inherited that gene from me.

BTW, Ben was the default "Baconhair" character on the game for Halloween 2019. That was the first homemade costume we did, and it turned out pretty well. I was surprised there wasn't one you could buy online or in the store, given the popularity of the game.

The two hardest parts were the hair (it's supposed to look like big strips of bacon coming from your head) and the blue-and-black motorcycle shirt, which was impossible to find online. It was even difficult to find the black motorcycle template to have my own shirt made, but I finally came up with it, and then I was able to talk a custom shirt maker in the area into making just one shirt for me, and to do it in the timeframe I needed. I did the design myself and sent it to them. I actually picked it up on Halloween morning, and his mom did the baconhair part. I also bought the shirt and pants which approximately matched on Amazon. It all worked well and the kids at school really liked it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Oh and Ben was excited to hear Barron Trump was on Roblox, and sent him a friend request. Probably will be ignored, but we'll see.

Diamond
    Load Metric

Since I actually had to take the time to learn how to program games on it (there's a definite learning curve, even with someone with a programming background), I've since come to learn a lot more about the game, and now can also talk better with Ben about the whole thing.

I have like a $5/month subscription for Ben on Roblox which gives him a certain amount of Robux, and when it's out, he has to wait until the next month when it auto reloads. Occasionally I'll buy him more, but I don't want to teach him that you just ask for money and get it handed to you when you want something.

I am impressed that he has gotten good at picking out the scams on there, of which there are many. Guess he inherited that gene from me.

BTW, Ben was the default "Baconhair" character on the game for Halloween 2019. That was the first homemade costume we did, and it turned out pretty well. I was surprised there wasn't one you could buy online or in the store, given the popularity of the game.

The two hardest parts were the hair (it's supposed to look like big strips of bacon coming from your head) and the blue-and-black motorcycle shirt, which was impossible to find online. It was even difficult to find the black motorcycle template to have my own shirt made, but I finally came up with it, and then I was able to talk a custom shirt maker in the area into making just one shirt for me, and to do it in the timeframe I needed. I did the design myself and sent it to them. I actually picked it up on Halloween morning, and his mom did the baconhair part. I also bought the shirt and pants which approximately matched on Amazon. It all worked well and the kids at school really liked it.

You know what my parents told me when I wanted to dress up for Halloween?

You're fucking Jewish, you're not dressing up as anything.

Is Ben getting a Bar Mitzvah, not the American kind, but the one where you actually learn the Torah and Maftir?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I don't understand why a Jewish kid wouldn't celebrate Halloween.

Yes, Ben will have a Bar Mitzvah. The "Americanized" version of it without reading the Torah sucks, and is pointless unless you just want to have the Bar Mitzvah so you can throw a party for your own friends and relatives.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    I don't understand why a Jewish kid wouldn't celebrate Halloween.

Yes, Ben will have a Bar Mitzvah. The "Americanized" version of it without reading the Torah sucks, and is pointless unless you just want to have the Bar Mitzvah so you can throw a party for your own friends and relatives.

Speaking of relatives, I actually have very few, as I have never had any first or second cousins. I had one aunt who died in the 90s, 3 of my 4 grandparents were gone by 1981, and the fourth died in 1999. Until my nieces and nephews were born, my entire extended family consisted of me, my brother and sister, my parents, and one uncle.

There are also only 4 Witteles males alive on earth -- me, my brother, my father, and Ben. If Ben doesn't have kids, the family name will be DD forever.

Some Jews have a huge family to invite to Bar Mitzvahs but I don't.
    My Grandmother on my Dad's side(was at least 80 I think at the time), was so emotional that she starting balling out in tears when she entered the Shul, that everyone turned around and was curious as to the commotion. She later said that she never though that she would live that long to see me getting Bar Mitzvah'd and me reading from the Torah. I was diagnosed with hyperactivity as a kid, and as a result she wasn't willing to babysit me, but that's a different story.

I, at the time, had a small family as well(8 immediate relatives), but even if there's just one person in the Shul that gets to witness Ben becoming a man, its worth it. It's going to be hard practicing, as it took me about 2 months with lessons, but always remind him that.

Load Metric
    I didn't know it was possible to have a Bar Mitzvah without reading from the Torah. That would be the blue balls of Bar Mitzvahs.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    JFC can’t we just leave the fucking kid alone.
    I think the rule is to leave them alone until they are actively working for the family company and/or trying to interfere with the election. So give him another year

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    I didn't know it was possible to have a Bar Mitzvah without reading from the Torah. That would be the blue balls of Bar Mitzvahs.
    Bar Mitzah without Torah 0/3
    Bar Mitzah with Torah 2/3
    First Communion 3/3
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Platinum
    Load Metric
    That ain’t Barron Trump....it’s 4 Dragons

Sucker

Comments

Walter Sobchak: lol

Load Metric
    Barron's tiktok is going to be lit

Thread Information