Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 888 Poker is (allegedly) confiscating funds as a result of wrongful cheating accusations

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

888 Poker is (allegedly) confiscating funds as a result of wrongful cheating accusations

First off, keep in mind that everything I'm posting here came from third parties, though I personally believe all of it to be true.

Second, be aware that this only affects non-US players, as Americans cannot play on 888.com. However, that does not make this story any less worthy of coverage.

I was actually contacted by one of the victims last week. I will see if I can get him on radio on Tuesday.

The biggest scandal involves player "LuckySraki", aak "Gnuborg" on 2+2.

Here is his initial complaint, posted to 2+2 in April, 2012:

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/28...mping-1197961/

Basically, here's what happened:

- LuckySraki received the following letter from 888 customer service:
    Dear Vyacheslav,

I am Francis V. from the Operations Department at Cassava Enterprises (Gibraltar) Ltd. I am contacting you in regards to your LuckyAcePoker.com account with username "LuckySraki".

We have become alerted to several patterns of play upon your account that indicate
    a breach of our Terms and Conditions. We have conducted an investigation into your
    account to discover any signs of fraudulent activity. The patterns we are concerned
    with include members intentionally losing hands through our tables.

Therefore, in accordance with these conditions, your account with ourselves has been
    blocked. If you know of any reasons, contrary to the above, please could you inform us of these.
    If you wish to discuss this matter further, please feel free to contact us.

Regards,
    Francis V.
    Operations Department
    Cassava (Gibraltar) Ltd.
    operations@cassava.net
    He denied wrongdoing, then got the following reply:
    Dear Vyacheslav,

This is Natalie from the Operations Department at Cassava Enterprises (Gibraltar) Ltd.

Cassava Enterprises manage operational services for LuckyAcePoker. I am contacting you in regards to your account with username "LuckySraki".

Vyacheslav, I have reviewed your account and also your game history. As previously explained to you, this is when one member intentionally loses to another member so money can be passed. In your case, you have been the recipient of this process and recieved the funds from:
    lamlen

Can you please provide us with any explanations you feel are relevant to the above concerns. Once we have received this, we shall be able to conclude our investigation and proceed with your account.

Your understanding and cooperation is appreciated.

Regards,

Natalie
    Operations Department
    Cassava (Gibraltar) Ltd
    operations@cassava.net
    He then went and explained all of his hands against lamlen. He only found 22 hands, and explained each one of them. He posted all 22 hands to 2+2.

He got the following ridiculous response:
    Dear Vyacheslav,

This is Natalie from the Operations Department at Cassava Enterprises (Gibraltar) Ltd.

Cassava Enterprises manage operational services for LuckyAcePoker. I am contacting you in regards to your account with username "LuckySraki".

Vyacheslav, thank you for sending in your explanation regarding this matter.

Your account has been reviewed and the decision has been made to keep your account closed.

As previously explained to you, this member was intentionally losing to you so money can be passed.
    Using our tables to transfer money is strictly against our Terms and Conditions and will not be tolerated.

In our Terms and Conditions which you agreed to upon opening your account you declare that the source of funds used by you for gambling on the Site is not illegal and that you will not use the Service in any way as a money transfer system. You will not use the Service for any unlawful or fraudulent activity or prohibited transaction (including money laundering) under the laws of any jurisdiction that applies to you (in particular, the laws of Gibraltar).

Therefore, as you have violated our terms and conditions, the decision has been made to close your account.

Please refrain from opening any further accounts with any site owned and/or operated by 888.com as these too will be blocked and no deposits returned.

Regards,

Natalie
    Operations Department
    Cassava (Gibraltar) Ltd
    operations@cassava.net

He then complained to eCOGRA (eCommerce and Online Gaming Regulation and Assurance), which is some pathetic watchdog organization that is in bed with 888.com.

eCOGRA gave him this unbelievable reply:

Dear Sir,
    We have investigated your query with 888.cpm and made the following findings:

• Your account was closed for suspected chip dumping.
    • The dumper was identified as:
    Username: Bertunior
    Name: Bernard Smolski

We have analysed the play and are confident that the operator has acted according to their Terms and Conditions in locking your account and as such I must inform you that we find your dispute to be invalid.

So 888 claimed his account was closed because of chip dumping to account "lamlen", but then eCOGRA investigated their decision and came up with the conclusion that he dumped to "Bertunior"?!

Say what?!

So obviously both eCOGRA and 888 are a complete joke, and this poor guy got cheated.

Despite 888 having a rep on 2+2, and despite that rep responding in a similar (but easier to solve) account closure situation, they have been very silent about this situation. This player still does not have access to his money, despite no evidence of wrongdoing.

Here is the other thread, where a different 888 account was wrongfully closed:

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/28...olved-1231452/

In that case, the 888 rep claimed "the email the member has received is not correct. It's the wrong communication template."

The 888 rep went on to explain that the player's account was simply locked while they checked into things, found out that he was not a cheater, and reopened it. Supposedly that player just received the wrong e-mail informing him that he had been cheating.

Bullshit.

But at least that guy's issue got solved.

Poor LuckySraki still has no access to his money.

This is shameful, and I suggest everyone avoid 888 until this is solved.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

Unhappy

Hi. I am the victim. In principle everything is already told in my thread on 2+2 http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/28...mping-1197961/
    I wrote the complaint to department of data protection Gibraltar Regulatory Authority on August 18. While they didn't answer.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnuborg View Post
    Hi. I am the victim. In principle everything is already told in my thread on 2+2 http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/28...mping-1197961/
    I wrote the complaint to department of data protection Gibraltar Regulatory Authority on August 18. While they didn't answer.
    Has the 888 rep on 2+2 even responded to this? You should go on radio with Druff tomorrow because this is a travesty. The more exposure the better.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    Has the 888 rep on 2+2 even responded to this? You should go on radio with Druff tomorrow because this is a travesty. The more exposure the better.
    From 888rep:

Hello
    First of all -
    Players on 888poker should not be concerned about who they are playing with - the tables are safe.
    It's 888poker's responsibility to ensure a safe gaming environment, and that includes protecting players from fraudulent activity.

We refrained from issuing a premature response regarding the case - but as many of the concerned players who have PMed me can tell you, we are well aware of the importance of addressing this case here on 2p2 to the well-being of the gaming ecosystem on 888.

There are no NDA involved, and the OP is more than welcome to share the details regarding the resolution.

Best

888Rep
    http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/28...1/index12.html

888Poker were definitely weren't ignoring this at any time.
    It was poor judgment on my part to not post updates regarding the case in this thread, while corresponding via PMs. Since the OP feels comfortable releasing the details, I guess the right thing to do was to let the community know as well, that 888poker are continuing their investigation and are aware of the players' concerns.
    I know how important the actual case is to the community, but I really can't comment on it

888poker is home to a significant amount of casual players, at all stakes and structures and we go to great lengths to ensure the integrity of the eco-system. There are many players (including 2p2ers) that play with hundreds of players on a weekly basis, and earn more than the top players on any other network.
    We would NEVER confiscate money from your bankroll just because you won it off someone who happens to be a fraudster. This is not the case.

888Rep
    http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/28...1/index13.html

I really can't comment on the actual case, but online poker, as you probably know, is a lot more than just the hands played at the table.
    This is not something that can just happen to a player. As you can see from recent (and earlier posts), such as here, http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...&postcount=182, even in the case of suspicious activity, sending a quick explanation is usually enough.

888Rep
    http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/28...1/index14.html

P.S. I can't appear on your radio show because I speak english badly.

I can answer any questions in writing. And then you have to devote to this radio broadcast. How are you this option?

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    I found people who are willing to help me to speak on the radio. When will be next radio show?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I found people who are willing to help me to speak on the radio. When will be next radio show?
    We are usually on every Tuesday at 7pm Pacific Time (USA), but this week we are being preempted by another program.

Our next show will be on September 11, 2012.

Can you make it?

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    We are usually on every Tuesday at 7pm Pacific Time (USA), but this week we are being preempted by another program.

Can you make it?
    No. I can't. I can before september 9, or after september 13

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Can you make it?
    No. I can't. I can before september 9, or after september 13
    Okay, we can either pre-record the interview earlier and play it on the 11th, or we can just wait until the 18th.

Can you tell us what is happening right now with 888?

Are they sending you any messages privately? Can you post them here?

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Well. Let's make pre-record then.
    To all my attempts to find out the reason for lock and show me proof of my guilt they wrote that this is privacy information. It turns out that they can block anyone and steal his money.

Last letters from Cassava:

June, 22
    Good Morning Vyacheslav,

This is Sherylee from the Operations Department at Cassava Enterprises (Gibraltar) Ltd.

I am contacting you in regards to your LuckyAcePoker account with username "LuckySraki".

Vyacheslav, firstly I would like to assure you that we take issues like yours very seriously and always seek to find the correct solution in such matters. As such your account has again been escalated to higher management for a full review.

I can now confirm that the review has been completed and the decision it has been decided that the sum of all of your deposits, $3,000, will be returned to you as we agree that there are no issues with your deposited funds. However, the other funds in your bankroll represent funds that we contend were gained as the result of activities at our tables that contravene our terms and conditions. As such none of these will be returned to you.

We have come to this decision after very careful consideration of all the facts in this case and believe that this matter can now be closed.

As we have said before your account remains blocked from use and please do not attempt to open an account with any of our sites as these too will be blocked with the possible loss of funds deposited and/or won.

Regards,

Sherylee
    Operations Department
    Cassava (Gibraltar) Ltd
    operations@cassava.net

June, 29
    Dear Vyacheslav,

We have confirmed with you previously the decision regarding your account, and this decision remains.
    Your deposit amount has been returned to you so that you have neither profited nor lost from your time at LuckyAcePoker.
    No further transactions on this account will occur and we consider the matter closed.

Regards,

Natalie
    Operations Department
    Cassava (Gibraltar) Ltd
    operations@cassava.net

Jule, 5
    Good Afternoon Vyacheslav,

Thank you for you email, I apologise for the delay in replying to you.

Regarding your queries on the information held by ourselves on your account. Firstly, you have confirmed that you do not wish to see the personal details that we have registered to your account. This is information that you are entitled to see, as it relates to your account only. Additional details that you have requested to see do not relate to your account only, and as such we cannot comply with your requests.
    To address the points from your email -

1) Your request to see additional reports that we have submitted to our regulators. This cannot be upheld. Such reports hold personal data on the other members that were implemented in your case and as such they cannot be made available to you.

2) We do not hold details of any programmes that you may have on your computer. The only communication we store is that between yourself and our representatives.

3) The Operations Department will not comment on the discussions on the forums, or individual posts of particular members. Again, we cannot provide information to you that does not solely pertain to your account.

4) The Operations Department will not comment on its internal fraud procedures, and whether these are wholly/partially/not at all automated or manual. We cannot discuss internal processes in the public domain.

We see this issue as closed, and any further queries will elicit the same response.

Regards
    Sherylee
    Operations Department
    Cassava (Gibraltar) Ltd.
    operations@cassava.net

Jule, 19

You have been advised from our previous emails that we will not be providing you with any internal information in regards to our security checks, this
    is including case histories and/ or hand histories, whether they be edited or unedited. Our position in this matter as aforementioned remains the same.

Your deposit amount has been refunded back to you and we have closed this case from our side. We ask that you refrain from making further requests
    for additional information in regards to this case as we will not be able to provide this to you.

Regards,
    Sherylee
    Operation Department
    Cassava (Gibraltar) Ltd.
    operations@cassava.net

Last letters from GRA:

Gambling department
    May, 25
    Dear Chernykh

Thank you for your email.

Please be advised that I have completed my initial review into your complaint against Lucky Ace Poker (“Cassava”).

As well as giving your complaint careful consideration, we engaged senior management at Cassava on the matter.

I see that Cassava have concluded that you participated in chip dumping and have therefore closed your account and will not remit to you any funds in your Cassava account. I believe that Cassava are acting in accordance with the terms and conditions of Lucky Ace Poker that you agreed to when you registered there.

Cassava were able to conclude from the material and information at their disposal that you knowingly participated in the chip dumping. Cassava will not disclose details of how they came to the conclusion that you knowingly participated in chip dumping, as this information in the public domain is to the benefit of persons who look to chip dump, and to Cassava’s detriment. We are not, therefore, able to disclose to you the detail of how Cassava concluded that you knowingly participated in chip dumping.

It is apparent that Cassava have not come to their decision without good reason, and that they have acted in accordance with the terms and conditions of Lucky Ace Poker. The material and information that we have seen suggests that you have been involved in improper practice.

I am afraid, therefore, that we will not look into this matter any further. If you would like to progress this matter further, then I am afraid that you would have to do so through the relevant courts of law.

Yours Sincerely

Paul Fox

Gambling Monitor

Gambling Commissioner

No6 Convent Place

Gibraltar

Tel: 00350 20064145

Fax: 00350 20064150

Email: paul.fox@gibraltar.gov.gi

May,29
    Dear Chernykh

Thank you.

The material and information that we have seen suggests that you have been involved in improper practice.

If you disagree then you should seek legal advice on the matter.

Yours Sincerely

Paul Fox

Gambling Monitor

Data protection department.
    August, 28
    Maurice Hook on behalf of privacy@gra.gi privacy@gra.gi

Dear Mr Chernykh

Thank you for your email in which you outline details of the complaint you wish to make against Cassava Enterprises Ltd ("Cassava").

We have now concluded our investigation and have arrived at the conclusion that you have already been provided with all the information to which you are entitled under the Data Protection Act 2004 (DPA).

I refer in particular to the reply sent to you by "Sherylee" of Cassava's Operation Department. This reply lays out Cassava's position and which is in accordance with their requirements under the DPA.

Please contact us should you wish to discuss the matter further.

Yours sincerely

Load Metric
    Is this the classic, find people to make accounts and get deposit bonus's etc and have those accounts lose to this one legit account. Then when caught deny deny deny?

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    Is this the classic, find people to make accounts and get deposit bonus's etc and have those accounts lose to this one legit account. Then when caught deny deny deny?
    please read the thread on 2+2 at first...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    This is a total outrage.

Gnuborg is being completely screwed over here, and I can feel his pain, because I was once falsely accused of cheating and had my funds frozen/confiscated. My situation was resolved within a week and had a happy ending, but I remember the frustration and helplessness I felt when I was being punished for something I didn't do.

Gnuborg, is there a way you can post your e-mails to them, as well?

Have they given ANY explanation as to how you were "chip dumping" if your entire play against this opponent consisted of 22 very standard hands?

Are they giving you ANY indication as to what you did wrong, or which hands were supposedly representative of the chip dumping?

Or are they just giving you a bunch of general, non-specific, "We investigated and concluded you were guilty of chip dumping" bullshit?

While I applaud you for taking this to the regulatory bodies overseeing 888, I think it's clear that these bodies are a joke and aren't going to help you.

I want to keep giving this publicity. My next radio show is scheduled for September 11th, but I think we will have it on September 10th, since I don't believe I will be able to make the 11th.

Can you still get these translators to come on the show for you?

Load Metric
    I did. One of the most common scams is to have people open up accounts that are not tied to you at all, then have those people deposit and receive bonus money or to reverse the charges on the credit card they used to deposit. The only way to get any of that money off the site is to lose it to a legit account that is in on the scam. When sites find multiple bad accounts losing money to the same legit account they get suspicious and things like this can happen. I'm not saying this is the case but it may be.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I did. One of the most common scams is to have people open up accounts that are not tied to you at all, then have those people deposit and receive bonus money or to reverse the charges on the credit card they used to deposit. The only way to get any of that money off the site is to lose it to a legit account that is in on the scam. When sites find multiple bad accounts losing money to the same legit account they get suspicious and things like this can happen. I'm not saying this is the case but it may be.
    That would be an excuse as to why they closed the account in the first place, pending an investigation.

It is not at all a valid excuse after a supposed "investigation" that is clearly ignoring the facts and cheating Gnuborg.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    This is a total outrage.

Gnuborg is being completely screwed over here, and I can feel his pain, because I was once falsely accused of cheating and had my funds frozen/confiscated. My situation was resolved within a week and had a happy ending, but I remember the frustration and helplessness I felt when I was being punished for something I didn't do.

Gnuborg, is there a way you can post your e-mails to them, as well?

Have they given ANY explanation as to how you were "chip dumping" if your entire play against this opponent consisted of 22 very standard hands?

Are they giving you ANY indication as to what you did wrong, or which hands were supposedly representative of the chip dumping?

Or are they just giving you a bunch of general, non-specific, "We investigated and concluded you were guilty of chip dumping" bullshit?

While I applaud you for taking this to the regulatory bodies overseeing 888, I think it's clear that these bodies are a joke and aren't going to help you.

I want to keep giving this publicity. My next radio show is scheduled for September 11th, but I think we will have it on September 10th, since I don't believe I will be able to make the 11th.

Can you still get these translators to come on the show for you?

Here all my correspondence with Cassava:
    From me:
    Hello.
    It is error anyway! I actively play poker 7 years and I was never charged
    of fraud! I assure that I didn't break rules LuckyAce poker room! It's so
    sad to hear incorrectly charges to such active and skilled player as me...
    I ask to send me hand history which cause your suspicions. I will explain
    each action in each street of a played hand in any hand causing your
    suspicions.
    I Am ready to send documents confirming my person, and to answer any
    questions. Make correct investigation. I hope for the fair decision.
    Why do you answer so long? 72 hours have ended... It can be not important for you, but i can't play because you delay with answer. How long i should be waiting?
    From them:
    This is Natalie from the Operations Department at Cassava Enterprises
    > (Gibraltar) Ltd.
    >
    > Cassava Enterprises manage operational services for LuckyAcePoker. I am
    > contacting you in regards to your account with username "LuckySraki".
    >
    > Vyacheslav, I have reviewed your account and also your game history. As
    > previously explained to you, this is when one member intentionally loses to
    > another member so money can be passed. In your case, you have been the
    > recipient of this process and recieved the funds from:
    > lamlen
    >
    > Can you please provide us with any explanations you feel are relevant to
    > the above concerns. Once we have received this, we shall be able to
    > conclude our investigation and proceed with your account.
    >
    > Your understanding and cooperation is appreciated.
    From me:
    Hello. I have looked hand history and found 9 hands VS this player. I
    assure that I don't know this player!!! Now I will try to explain the
    logician of the actions in each hand. I am sorry for my English.

Hand No.1.
    I have a premium single-suited hand QdThKсJh. It is easy raise from a
    position UTG. Further I receive reraise from loose aggressive player
    "Lamlen" and call from the similar player "Bertunior". For me it is easy
    call. On the flop I receive the second pair and straight draw with 9 outs.
    "Lamlen" make continuation bet, "Bertunior" - call . Me too call on chances
    of bank. On the turn "Lamlen" bet pot, "Bertunior" - again call. I do a
    conclusion that at "Lamlen" here a really strong ready hand, and at
    "bertunior" most likely flush draw or weak two pairs. I fold. I have lost
    this hand, so your charge here is completely not logical. You said that
    Lamlen intentionally loses hands to me, but he won this hand...it is not
    logical...

Hand No.2.
    I have Q9TT off suited. It is an average hand, but I do raise because weak
    players sit at the table and I want to play more often with them in
    positions. Button reraise and Lamlen call. I call on chances of bank. On
    the flop i have really bad hand, except average pocket pair. It is easy
    fold.

Hand No.3.
    I raise with average hand Kc4h5d7c from MP. Four players do a call. On the
    flop Ah8s4s i have only bottom pair and gutshot(straight draw with 4 outs).
    It is easy check\fold in multipot for me. Bluff is not good idea there,
    because very much a high probability that someone has Ace or flush draw...

Hand No.4.
    Lamlen does mini raise. I do call with single-suited hand 8h6dAh5s, BB -
    call. On the flop i have only bottom pair. I do fold.

Hand No.5.
    I have double-suited hand K3AT, easy raise. Lamlen call. On the flop i have
    trips with top kicker "5333A". I do continuation bet. He - fold...Why? if
    he must intentionally loses hands to me in your opinion...it is not logical.

Hand No.6.
    I have good hand single-suited KKxx. Easy reraise on raise from Lamlen,
    because he loose aggressive and playing many hands. Flop is very bad for
    me, only pocket second pair. I do check in hope to see showdown. I dont
    want bluffing here, because he calls often on the flops and i have showdown
    value. Check\check turn and river too. It is standart for hand with
    showdown value.

Hand No.7.
    I do raise with average single-suited hand AQ45. It is normal vs bad
    players. On the flop i have second pair with top kicker. He - check. And me
    too check, because i have showdown value and i dont want to get check\raise
    from him. It is pot-control. On the turn he make donk bet. Now i think it
    may bet flush draw, straight draw or ready hands such as 77xx, KKxx, KQxx,
    K7xx, AKxx, etc. I do call, because it may be bluff with draws( high
    probability) and I have 4 outs on nats straight. On the river i have nats
    straight. It is very easy raise.

Hand No.8.
    I have premium hand single-suited AAxx. Lenman raise. I do easy reraise. BB
    does call, i think he is weak player too. Lamlen does 4-bet. It is pretty
    good for me!!! I go all-in. It is standart playing. By the way it had 44 %
    on a victory(so actually it is 50 on 50). It is too many percents vs pocket
    Aces. This hand is just luck for me...

HandNo.9.
    I have premium hand again AhQcJsAs and i do raise. Two players calls and SB
    reraise. It is easy 4-bet reraise for me. I do it. Lamlen and Bertunior
    calls. Flop 2h7d8h. It is not good flop for, but no so bad. I go all-in
    because i haver really very good pot odds. I need only 20 percent on a
    victory according to chances of bank. It is easy push. By the way in this
    hand Lamlen had 55% on a victory VS two players! It is a lot of. Why didn't
    he fold the hand if he intentionally loses to me in yours opinion? It is
    not logical... Actually in this hand I had only 20 % and i won it, because
    it was luck for me.

In the conclusion I want to tell that all these hands are played standardly
    and so would play their a lot of average skilled poker players. And once
    again I will repeat that I don't know the player with nickname "Lamlen" and
    I am not guilty that I played with him on the same tables in yours poker
    room. You can show these hands to any professional poker players and I am
    assured that they will tell that it is standard playing.

I attached to the letter a file with a hand history.I ask you to answer as
    soon as possible. I hope that I have clearly explained my game and it won't
    cause any more suspicion from you and you will dismiss charges.
    Hello. In the automatic letter is told that you will answer during 3 days.
    Where is answer? Has passed 5 days...
    From them:
    Dear Vyacheslav,

Vyacheslav, thank you for sending in your explanation regarding this matter.

Your account has been reviewed and the decision has been made to keep your account closed.

As previously explained to you, this member was intentionally losing to you so money can be passed.
    Using our tables to transfer money is strictly against our Terms and Conditions and will not be tolerated.

In our Terms and Conditions which you agreed to upon opening your account you declare that the source of funds used by you for gambling on the Site is not illegal and that you will not use the Service in any way as a money transfer system. You will not use the Service for any unlawful or fraudulent activity or prohibited transaction (including money laundering) under the laws of any jurisdiction that applies to you (in particular, the laws of Gibraltar).

Therefore, as you have violated our terms and conditions, the decision has been made to close your account.
    Please refrain from opening any further accounts with any site owned and/or operated by 888.com as these too will be blocked and no deposits returned.
    From me:
    Did you read my explanations or simply wrote a automatic phrase? Such
    feeling that you simply don't want to listen me. I was writing last letter
    about 3 hours! I have given to you detailed analysis of all hands with the
    player "Lamlen". And you write to me the standard offer without any
    explanations. In which hand you found intentionally losing hands? I am
    compelled to write letters to the organizations "e-Commerce and Online
    Gaming Regulation and Assurance (eCOGRA)" and "Gibraltar Regulatory
    Authority (GRA)". I hope they will make the fair decision!
    From them:

Thank you for your email, unfortunately I am unable to help further with this case as your account has been escalated to our regulators who make the final decision.

Regards
    Sherylee
    I had no choice but to file a complain with eCOGRA (eCommerce and Online Gaming Regulation and Assurance ) organisation. I wrote them an email explaining my situation and stating how my issue was handled by Cassava Enterprises asking for assistance. After sending numerous emails i finally received an aswer from eCOGRA:
    Dear Sir,
    We have investigated your query with 888.cpm and made the following findings:
    • Your account was closed for suspected chip dumping.
    • The dumper was identified as:
    Username: Bertunior
    Name: Bernard Smolski
    We have analysed the play and are confident that the operator has acted according to their Terms and Conditions in locking your account and as such I must inform you that we find your dispute to be invalid
    Cassava Enterprises accused me intentionally losing to member "Lamlen". But ECOGRA said that Cassava stated that i was chip dumping to player with the nickname "Bertunior".
    From me to Cassava:
    Hello. I'm going to submit to the court at your organization for unfair
    activities concerning players. In this case against me. Poker community
    supports me. This is evidenced by topic, created on the 2+2 forum:
    http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/28...mping-1197961/

I also created a few more topics at the most famous forums of Russian poker
    communities. And I'm going to continue to create such topics and give my
    problem public resonance in the poker community until justice is restored.
    After the creation of the thread on the 2+2 and attracting the public received from Cassava such a letter:
    Good Morning Vyacheslav,

This is Sherylee from the Operations Department at Cassava Enterprises (Gibraltar) Ltd.

I am contacting you in regards to your LuckyAcePoker account with username "LuckySraki".

Vyacheslav, firstly I would like to assure you that we take issues like yours very seriously and always seek to find the correct solution in such matters. As such your account has again been escalated to higher management for a full review.

I can now confirm that the review has been completed and the decision it has been decided that the sum of all of your deposits, $3,000, will be returned to you as we agree that there are no issues with your deposited funds. However, the other funds in your bankroll represent funds that we contend were gained as the result of activities at our tables that contravene our terms and conditions. As such none of these will be returned to you.

We have come to this decision after very careful consideration of all the facts in this case and believe that this matter can now be closed.

As we have said before your account remains blocked from use and please do not attempt to open an account with any of our sites as these too will be blocked with the possible loss of funds deposited and/or won.
    From me:
    Hello. In your rules there is such point:
    "In the event of a poker fraud investigation we are under no obligation to accept any explanation provided for the receipt of fraudulent funds. If such an investigation is resolved, and your account is reopened, we may choose to remove the amount of fraudulent funds from your bankroll."
    http://www.888.com/Security-and-Priv...-Agreement.htm

If you think that the "Lamlen" and "Bertunior" fraudsters then you had to confiscate from me $2029.5 according to this rule. Because I won against Lamlen $559 and at Bertunior $1470.5. You returned me just $3000. On my account was $5361. You confiscated from me $2361. I ask to give me $331.5 more because they were won against other players.
    By the way show me the hands which you saw chip dumping. I still didn't see it! I have the right to know in what I am accused. Otherwise, your charges are just empty words and poker community will not trust you...
    From them:
    Dear Vyacheslav,

We have confirmed with you previously the decision regarding your account, and this decision remains.
    Your deposit amount has been returned to you so that you have neither profited nor lost from your time at LuckyAcePoker.
    No further transactions on this account will occur and we consider the matter closed.
    From me:
    Hello.
    Gibraltar has it's own Act - the Data
    Protection Act 2004

Part 3 talks about individual rights. It says:

14(1) If you ask in writing you must be given, within 21 days, a
    description of the data held on you.

14(3) You have the right to be told the logic behind any automatic
    processing of data if you are significantly affected by that processing.

*I request from you data which followed the reason for my blocking.
    According to the law of Gibraltar you should provide them to me.*
    From them:
    Dear Vyacheslav,

The information you request pertains to your own account and the details that you have registered with us. We can confirm these details for you if you require, though they are the same as you registered with us originally, regarding your name, address, telephone number and so on. We cannot divulge to you details of the accounts that are involved in the case – as this data is not your own. If you still require the details pertaining to your own account, please advise, and we will confirm the details as registered on your account.
    From me:
    Hello.

You have confirmed that you hold data that I provided to you which includes
    my name and address. I do not require you to send me that data. You also
    hold details of the hands which I have played on your site. I do not
    require you to send me all of that hand history data however please provide
    any hand history data that you have sent to a third party including the
    Gibraltar Regulatory Authority/ Gaming Commission or eCOGRA. Alternatively
    please confirm that you have not sent or allowed them to see any such data.

Please confirm whether or not you hold any other data on me or my play to
    include any details obtained from my computer of software or programs that
    you believe I run or online communication that you believe I may have had.

The following quotes are from the Gibraltar Regulatory Authority and your
    authorised representative on 2+2:

*"Cassava will not disclose details of how they came to the conclusion that
    you knowingly participated in chip dumping, as this information in the
    public domain is to the benefit of persons who look to chip dump, and to
    Cassava’s detriment".

"Quote:
    Originally Posted by fadrus
    I guess it may not just be a matter of how the hands played out. They might
    believe that OP was somehow communicating with other players.

888Rep: I really can't comment on the actual case, but online poker, as you
    probably know, is a lot more than just the hands played at the table."*

These quotes lead me to think that you believe you have data other than
    simple hand histories. If it was only my play in certain hands that led you
    to confiscate my winnings then revealing that would not "benefit persons
    who look to chip dump" nor would it lead your rep to suggest that your
    concern was not merely my play at the tables. Please provide any such data.

The Data Protection Act states:
    If data relating to any individual [...] is being processed by, or on
    behalf of, the data controller, the data controller shall, in writing [...]
    communicate to him, in terms intelligible to the average person, the logic
    involved in any automatic processing of that data...

Please confirm whether your investigation of me was in any part an
    automatic process or if it was entirely manual. If any part was an
    automatic process please fully explain the logic behind that process and
    specifically what it was about my play or any other data held that led you
    to confiscate my funds.
    From them:

Thank you for you email, I apologise for the delay in replying to you.

Regarding your queries on the information held by ourselves on your account. Firstly, you have confirmed that you do not wish to see the personal details that we have registered to your account. This is information that you are entitled to see, as it relates to your account only. Additional details that you have requested to see do not relate to your account only, and as such we cannot comply with your requests.
    To address the points from your email -

1) Your request to see additional reports that we have submitted to our regulators. This cannot be upheld. Such reports hold personal data on the other members that were implemented in your case and as such they cannot be made available to you.

2) We do not hold details of any programmes that you may have on your computer. The only communication we store is that between yourself and our representatives.

3) The Operations Department will not comment on the discussions on the forums, or individual posts of particular members. Again, we cannot provide information to you that does not solely pertain to your account.

4) The Operations Department will not comment on its internal fraud procedures, and whether these are wholly/partially/not at all automated or manual. We cannot discuss internal processes in the public domain.

We see this issue as closed, and any further queries will elicit the same response.

Regards
    Sherylee
    From me:
    *"1) Your request to see additional reports that we have submitted to our
    regulators. This cannot be upheld. Such reports hold personal data on the
    other members that were implemented in your case and as such they cannot be
    made available to you."*

I ask you to edit out any and all personal data, including the other guys'
    hole cards. I just want to see the hands you reported, with any reasons you
    are able to share with me without giving your security secrets away. It's
    in your interest too. Because there is very much dissatisfied players, who
    have already stopped to play at your poker network. And it is not known how
    many will stop after reading my thread on 2+2 forum.
    From them:

You have been advised from our previous emails that we will not be providing you with any internal information in regards to our security checks, this
    is including case histories and/ or hand histories, whether they be edited or unedited. Our position in this matter as aforementioned remains the same.

Your deposit amount has been refunded back to you and we have closed this case from our side. We ask that you refrain from making further requests
    for additional information in regards to this case as we will not be able to provide this to you.

Regards,
    Sherylee
    Thats all!!!

They accused me first against one player. Then against the other.
    They still consider me a fraudster, but at the same time have given me back my Deposit. Absolutely no logical actions...And they in any ways hide behind your rules, but don't want to show me proof of my guilt...
    Thus they can charge anyone and steal his money.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    I will not play on the radio show. Instead of me will be a person knowledgeable in this matter. He will be in touch with me and I will give him any information on this problem.
    When and in how many hours will it show?

Load Metric
    I'm not much of an omaha player but these hands do look fine to me. Their explanation(they never really gave one)is absurd & the flip flop of saying it's one player then the other show they have no clue WTF they are talking about.

Druff get this guy & his interpreter on the radio ASAP even if it is a taped segment like you have stated you might do in the future. It may be the only way to make it happen.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    It is desirable to record the interview tomorrow because I'm leaving in 4 days September 9. Or after September 13 If never it turns out tomorrow.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    It is desirable to record the interview tomorrow because I'm leaving in 4 days September 9. Or after September 13 If never it turns out tomorrow.
    You available this upcoming Tuesday?

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    I arrived. Let's agree on the date and time of the show.

Thread Information