Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: WTF SEATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! 6 Blocks declared not part of US?

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by donkdowndonedied View Post
    So I was curious about this. I find a Tucker Carlson clip. FIrst he starts off with this whole 'lets have humor' bit where he goes on for a minute trying to make himself sound reasonable.

Then he goes into an extended point how there is now a new country in the world. He makes comparisons to how the Vatican operates in Italy and he does it seemingly sincerely and with passion.

Then in an increasingly angry rant he starts going on about how Democratic politicians don't even know this is going on and are ignoring it.

That was halfway through the clip before he lost me. I don't care to listen to dumb rich white guy anymore than I want to listen to dumb poor black guy screaming about how they are oppressed.
    I don't know about Tucker, but most of the rest of us on the right really love shit like this, because it exposes so many hypocrisies and flaws in the left's worldview.

It's even funnier because Seattle and the state of Washington are allowing it to happen.

Which Presidential candidate do you think this will help in November? You think swing voters have any faith at all that Democrats can keep law and order, after seeing the past few weeks?
    So right-wingers both love it a lot and it will also motivate them to vote for the opposition. I'd think if the right found it all lols and such, then it really wouldn't have an impact on their voting?

I agree though if it was to help anyone, it'd help Trump. However, that only seems to be the case if you acknowledge that the right is genuinely concerned. Otherwise I'm not understanding....

I'm curious about the protection money. Has anyone found a source and the actual business leader that says this is the case? It sounds like bs to me. Protection money from graffitti?

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Very hilarious, CNN this morning had a segment on Republican Governors and opening up with Covid-19. The next 4 segments were the protests in left wing cities and guess what? Covid-19 never came up. Come October this media bias will backlash. LOL @ White guilt. Who the fuck even believes any white guy feels guilty?
    Mumbles feels guilty for being white

Being guilty for being white, is like being guilty for having a big cock or big tits.

Comments

splitthis: Lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Mumbles feels guilty for being white

Being guilty for being white, is like being guilty for having a big cock or big tits.

Load Metric

I don't know about Tucker, but most of the rest of us on the right really love shit like this, because it exposes so many hypocrisies and flaws in the left's worldview.

It's even funnier because Seattle and the state of Washington are allowing it to happen.

Which Presidential candidate do you think this will help in November? You think swing voters have any faith at all that Democrats can keep law and order, after seeing the past few weeks?
    So right-wingers both love it a lot and it will also motivate them to vote for the opposition. I'd think if the right found it all lols and such, then it really wouldn't have an impact on their voting?

I agree though if it was to help anyone, it'd help Trump. However, that only seems to be the case if you acknowledge that the right is genuinely concerned. Otherwise I'm not understanding....

I'm curious about the protection money. Has anyone found a source and the actual business leader that says this is the case? It sounds like bs to me. Protection money from graffitti?

drug addled street kids spanging store owners aggressively might not seem like extortion to them at the time, but when they catch 6 year bids in federal lockup over it, they gon' learn.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

drug addled street kids spanging store owners aggressively might not seem like extortion to them at the time, but when they catch 6 year bids in federal lockup over it, they gon' learn.
    So has anyone tracked this down or is the store-owner in question "afraid for his life" ? I mean all kids can reasonably do it shoplift or graffiti. Too many do-gooders around to behave in ways of a typical extorter.

It is easier to believe this story is made up just because there are all sorts of people around. Great for a lie though as no one can verify it and people of a certain bent will 100% fall into believing it because of their biases. It has all the makings for a grrrreat rumor.

Load Metric
    Name:  Screen Shot 2020-06-12 at 2.08.06 PM.png
Views: 284
Size:  1.48 MB

lol muh law and order

fuck outta here you literal country simple fascist confederate sympathizers of pfa.

Comments

OSA: what about the guys roaming the streets with guns

Dan Druff: cherry picked photos from a hyper-biased source, anyone?

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    right the bloated incel bottom cloistered in nyc is definitely the voice of reason about people 'roaming the streets with guns' 2850 miles away.

Load Metric
    Name:  Screen Shot 2020-06-12 at 2.08.06 PM.png
Views: 284
Size:  1.48 MB

lol muh law and order

fuck outta here you literal country simple fascist confederate sympathizers of pfa.
    95% of those protestors make well under $50,000 a year with no health insurance. We'll see how defiant they are when they head to the hospital with corona and leave with $30,000 in medical bills. When they all start receiving collection agency calls in 2021 they will look back and say yeah, that was pretty fucking stupid.

Comments

splitthis:

Diamond
    Load Metric
    right the bloated incel bottom cloistered in nyc is definitely the voice of reason about people 'roaming the streets with guns' 2850 miles away.

The only thing I am offended is that you're referring to me as an incel.

I prefer the term hiatus.

Load Metric
    6 blocks? THis like lolapalooza or burning man but with homeless people thrown in for good measure. lmao at the right up in arms about this like it will become some sort of thing.
    The right is laughing at this. It's a caricature of hyper-hypocritical extreme leftism, which would be criticized as unrealistic if such a story were depicted in a movie.

In addition to the hilarious requests for "vegan meat substitutes" because "the homeless we invited in took our food", the new separatist country has:

- A heavily armed security force on the perimeter and within the territory, even though the group is demanding a dismantling of police in Seattle. So policing is bad? Good? I'm not sure.

- Everyone attempting to enter is stopped, their ID is checked, and they are frisked for weapons -- which is exactly what the "stop and frisk" policing policy does, which the left has long criticized as super racist.

- Graffiti isn't allowed in certain places in this new country. The heavily armed security force (which totally isn't the equivalent of a police force) has been roaming the streets and protecting "sympathetic businesses" from being tagged. So wait a minute... now they're for the rights of the innocent business owner not to get vandalized by protesters? Now policing graffiti with heavy weaponry is good?

I realize these are a bunch of dumbasses, and this idiotic fake country doesn't typify modern Democrats... but at the same time, it's really amusing how quickly authoritarian some leftists will get while protesting authoritarianism.
    Careful, next thing you know you'll be saying not all Democrats want 8.99 month abortions.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Finally got the “number” of months right re those “on-demand” abortions.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    6 blocks? THis like lolapalooza or burning man but with homeless people thrown in for good measure. lmao at the right up in arms about this like it will become some sort of thing.
    Looking at pictures of lollapalooza and burning man I just assumed it was largely homeless people already.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Looking at pictures of lollapalooza and burning man I just assumed it was largely homeless people already.

There's thousands of hot jocks and twinks that roam around for 4 days, looking to get impaled by a dick or face fucked.

Facts.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post
    The new thing is they are going business to business and demanding payments to stay open.

If I lived in that part of town I would be insanely furious with city and the State.

This has the making of one of those militias in the NW rolling into Seattle and disaster occurring. When people who really know how to use guns, come head to head with Antifa Andrew who bought a gun last Tuesday.
    I hadn't heard this but if so that's extortion no different than when the mafia demands protection money.

Load Metric
    honestly scratch the vegan bullshit and this looks like a great fucking party.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post
    The new thing is they are going business to business and demanding payments to stay open.

If I lived in that part of town I would be insanely furious with city and the State.

This has the making of one of those militias in the NW rolling into Seattle and disaster occurring. When people who really know how to use guns, come head to head with Antifa Andrew who bought a gun last Tuesday.
    Notice how Democratic leaders always get rolled over in situation like these.

Democrats are, in general, really bad at law and order. They're good at complaining about it, terrible at doing it. This is because there's an internal conflict between empathizing with the criminals (often in "victim" classes) and keeping everyone else safe. So they tend to choose inaction, which ends in disaster.

Notice where the biggest state and local government failures occurred for both covid-19 and the recent social unrest. Hint: It wasn't in places Republican control, for the most part.
    That's why the current huge virus surges are all in red states.

Load Metric
    So I was curious about this. I find a Tucker Carlson clip. FIrst he starts off with this whole 'lets have humor' bit where he goes on for a minute trying to make himself sound reasonable.

Then he goes into an extended point how there is now a new country in the world. He makes comparisons to how the Vatican operates in Italy and he does it seemingly sincerely and with passion.

Then in an increasingly angry rant he starts going on about how Democratic politicians don't even know this is going on and are ignoring it.

That was halfway through the clip before he lost me. I don't care to listen to dumb rich white guy anymore than I want to listen to dumb poor black guy screaming about how they are oppressed.

New polls out again, Americans overwhelmingly support the peaceful protesters, white Americans included. Also, Biden's lead over Trump is INCREASING.

Chaos hurts the incumbent. Americans can obviously tell Trump is completely incompetent, and are sick of one failure after another. Combine that with the Fed's estimates that unemployment will be at least 10% on election day and you have your answer.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    if trump would just send in the military and kill all of them, he would actually get my vote.
    The military won't do that. The Secretary of Defense and the Chairmen of the Joint Chiefs already apologized for even helping Trump with his disgusting photo op in front of a church he doesn't attend with the bible he doesn't read. Zero chance the military acts against civilians just to help Trump look like a tough guy.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Walter, let Blake has his fascism-loving wet dream, already.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    if trump would just send in the military and kill all of them, he would actually get my vote.
    The military won't do that. The Secretary of Defense and the Chairmen of the Joint Chiefs already apologized for even helping Trump with his disgusting photo op in front of a church he doesn't attend with the bible he doesn't read. Zero chance the military acts against civilians just to help Trump look like a tough guy.

Can you tell me then when WOULD they be justified in doing so(sending in the military-not necessarily killing)? What has to happen? Just curious

Load Metric
    lol OSA is pissed off because antifa wont fuck him either.

OSA is pissed because this bullshit media manufactured cause is taking off the focus of me stretching these twinks holes and cumming deep inside of them.

in addition to the 3 months of no action.

and instead of purchasing my high quality vapes and edibles they are sending their cash to these worthless organizations

thats why OSA is pissed.
    Name:  44xitg.jpg
Views: 235
Size:  109.7 KB

Load Metric

There's thousands of hot jocks and twinks that roam around for 4 days, looking to get impaled by a dick or face fucked.

Facts.
    Yeah that does nothing for me but replace "hot jocks and twinks" with "easy women" and I'm in.

Thread Information