Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
Quote Originally Posted by donkdowndonedied View Post
So I was curious about this. I find a Tucker Carlson clip. FIrst he starts off with this whole 'lets have humor' bit where he goes on for a minute trying to make himself sound reasonable.

Then he goes into an extended point how there is now a new country in the world. He makes comparisons to how the Vatican operates in Italy and he does it seemingly sincerely and with passion.

Then in an increasingly angry rant he starts going on about how Democratic politicians don't even know this is going on and are ignoring it.

That was halfway through the clip before he lost me. I don't care to listen to dumb rich white guy anymore than I want to listen to dumb poor black guy screaming about how they are oppressed.
I don't know about Tucker, but most of the rest of us on the right really love shit like this, because it exposes so many hypocrisies and flaws in the left's worldview.

It's even funnier because Seattle and the state of Washington are allowing it to happen.

Which Presidential candidate do you think this will help in November? You think swing voters have any faith at all that Democrats can keep law and order, after seeing the past few weeks?
So right-wingers both love it a lot and it will also motivate them to vote for the opposition. I'd think if the right found it all lols and such, then it really wouldn't have an impact on their voting?

I agree though if it was to help anyone, it'd help Trump. However, that only seems to be the case if you acknowledge that the right is genuinely concerned. Otherwise I'm not understanding....

I'm curious about the protection money. Has anyone found a source and the actual business leader that says this is the case? It sounds like bs to me. Protection money from graffitti?