Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: WTF SEATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! 6 Blocks declared not part of US?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    They attempted to set one up near the White House, and police weren't having it.

https://twitter.com/ShelbyTalcott/status/1275223794161012739

Somehow WaPo wouldn't put this on their front page.

https://twitter.com/ByronYork/status/1275374973897621504

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Finally some tax payers are getting together to sue the city that abandoned them.

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...-disband-chop/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Finally some tax payers are getting together to sue the city that abandoned them.

Looks like the latest experiment in creating a Marxist utopia is coming to its inevitable end.

Oh, well. It was probably fun for some people while it lasted. Just not for the two people who got shot. (Or those business owners.)

Comments

nightmarefish:
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

100% support this.

What a disgrace. One thing if they took over a public park. A entire city block..... Unreal

Load Metric
    Here’s an extremely similar situation.

very disturbing saw this on pdlive

Load Metric
    Even the Mumbles found this funny. (And apropos in these times).

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Fairly good article -- on CNN of all places -- about the demise of CHAZ/CHOP, and the causes of it.

It's long, but the cliffs: It is impossible to have a civilized society without police and without the use of force in some cases.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/05/us/ch...ety/index.html

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

this is good news if it comes to nyc. the suburban housing market has really picked up as peeps want to get put of the city. that's impressive because there has been little to no growth in real estate values in 15 years
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    That is dumb but way less dangerous than Trump. So the answer is "as soon as Druff admits Trump is a cult."

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    That is dumb.
    There fixed it for you. It’s ok to criticize your party sometimes without throwing a “but” in there to talk about Trump. It’s healthy and makes you more credible.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    That is dumb.
    There fixed it for you. It’s ok to criticize your party sometimes without throwing a “but” in there to talk about Trump. It’s healthy and makes you more credible.
    You're right, BUT (LOL) Druff asked a question so I answered it.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    So Seattle's latest sensitivity training spinoff is a sign off something new? Something they've been doing for years. Something that in general has been a part of culture in white collar jobs for a decade or two.

Minor detail about person doing the reporting about this. He is employed by the Discovery Institute. Conservative think tank that's looking to replace teaching evolution with creationism and something something Christian values uber alles. Something that about 3rd of all conservatives are willing to cosign for the usual cult business. Wonder if that's a sign of something.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post
    So Seattle's latest sensitivity training spinoff is a sign off something new? Something they've been doing for years. Something that in general has been a part of culture in white collar jobs for a decade or two.

Minor detail about person doing the reporting about this. He is employed by the Discovery Institute. Conservative think tank that's looking to replace teaching evolution with creationism and something something Christian values uber alles. Something that about 3rd of all conservatives are willing to cosign for the usual cult business. Wonder if that's a sign of something.
    blah blah blah "but what about conservatives" muh right wing, never call your own party out on the same bullshit when they report something, typical liberal npc stooge

Load Metric
    Ok i'll connect remarkably few dots to the slower members. This upstanding citizen that's worried about the use of taxpayer money in Seattle, works for an organization that is looking to teach creationism in every American city. Obv with taxpayer money.

1 city vs every city. One of these costs more.

Load Metric
    Ok i'll connect remarkably few dots to the slower members. This upstanding citizen that's worried about the use of taxpayer money in Seattle, works for an organization that is looking to teach creationism in every American city. Obv with taxpayer money.

this i agree with, fuck this guy's agenda, it doesn't change the fact that you don't call out similar behavior on the left

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

this i agree with, fuck this guy's agenda, it doesn't change the fact that you don't call out similar behavior on the left
    I think it's a waste of everyone's time. Usually the only benefit is that it employs the trainers.

I'm guessing most cities and middle sized companies have a budget for something as stupid, whatever that be on any given year. I don't think we need to be too shocked every year about every city/company.

Why i don't call out these things more often is that they are maybe 3037th most harmful/stupid thing i can think of.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    I think it's a waste of everyone's time. Usually the only benefit is that it employs the trainers.

I'm guessing most cities and middle sized companies have a budget for something as stupid, whatever that be on any given year. I don't think we need to be too shocked every year about every city/company.

Why i don't call out these things more often is that they are maybe 3037th most harmful/stupid thing i can think of.
    okay, I mean sure, i don't agree with this guy's agenda just like I wouldn't agree with the agenda he's reporting on.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    6 weeks strong!!!!

keep up the good protesting.

https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/12831...g&name=900x900

in other news

Portland Mayor Blames Trump for ‘Escalating’ Antifa and BLM Riots

http://djhjmedia.com/eric/in-denial-...and-blm-riots/
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Thread Information