Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: WTF SEATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! 6 Blocks declared not part of US?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty_Aus View Post

If they were armed they'd be in custody or dead right now.
    You're dead wrong, Washington is an open carry state.

No shit Sherlock.

Illegally taking over six blocks of a city while armed would forfeit your legal right to carry a firearm.

Carrying a weapon in your hands in a manner you can shoot is considered brandishing too.

Folks are not running around inside the zone as armed militants. If they were the city would not be as tolerant as they have been.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

No shit Sherlock.

Illegally taking over six blocks of a city while armed would forfeit your legal right to carry a firearm.

Carrying a weapon in your hands in a manner you can shoot is considered brandishing too.

Folks are not running around inside the zone as armed militants. If they were the city would not be as tolerant as they have been.
    You apparently don't know Democrat-run cities very well if you say that.

Right now it's all about woke virtue signaling, and not at all about public safety or protection of citizens.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric

No shit Sherlock.

The simple truth is that you have no idea what you're talking about.

Try asking more questions and staying away from the declarative statements.

Load Metric
    I am not sure why people are even discussing this. Let them live in their own rot, get Covid and HIV and move on. These instances only ever happen in places run by Democrats. The protesters were life losers before and they will be life losers after. We really need a Escape from New York type model. Instead of a prison, really just sacrifice a city, let everyone who wants to commune there and let them live in their own filth. This was we can isolate the life losers into one area, they can live in tents and shit on the streets and loot until there is nothing left to loot. I recommend either Seattle or Portland. Probably Portland because it is truly a dump.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: you are a dump

splitthis:

Load Metric
    this is a confusing take from you salty_aus because we just had literal armed militias take over actual government buildings with absolutely zero consequences.

also washington state is much, much stranger than you give it credit for, least of all when it comes to firearms.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

No shit Sherlock.

Right now it's all about woke virtue signaling, and not at all about public safety or protection of citizens.
    You seriously think armed individuals taking over parts of a city would have no repurcussions?

You should be angry that the right wing media thinks you're so stupid.
    Not always but in regard to what's happening in Seattle is utter nonsense.

But then again you fell for the Laura Kook stuff, maybe you are stupid.

Load Metric
    follow up question; why are you arguing with someone who has a well documented pathology of using right wing tropes for confirmation bias and is psychologically incapable of any form of empathy for anyone/anything that threatens that bias?

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

You seriously think armed individuals taking over parts of a city would have no repurcussions?

You should be angry that the right wing media thinks you're so stupid.
    Not always but in regard to what's happening in Seattle is utter nonsense.

But then again you fell for the Laura Kook stuff, maybe you are stupid.
    Can't call the owner stupid, ok? Look what happened to me when he got butt hurt when I gave him a couple neg reps. Lost my rep ability and got tagged a Plumber. For an owner that claims he only bans ruthless trolls, he is vindictive in other ways. If he installed moderators like I suggested years ago, he would have a different frame of mind.

Comments

Muck Ficon: Drunk Plumber would fit you better.

Walter Sobchak: well deserved

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    this is a confusing take from you salty_aus because we just had literal armed militias take over actual government buildings with absolutely zero consequences.

also washington state is much, much stranger than you give it credit for, least of all when it comes to firearms.
    You actually believe that armed militants have taken over six blocks in Seattle. Are not letting people in and out without showing ID, and they're shaking down shopkeepers for cash?

None the less you make a good point.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

You actually believe that armed militants have taken over six blocks in Seattle. Are not letting people in and out without showing ID, and they're shaking down shopkeepers for cash?

None the less you make a good point.

its weird that youre telling me what i believe when 1 or 2 pages ago in this very thread i was the first to post about how the images of the people carrying guns in the chaz were photoshopped, which is the literal opposite of what you seem to think i believe. edit: oh, sorry, was a question, not a declaration.

your point was that its somehow beyond the spectrum of belief that armed weirdos in america couldnt traipse about with military hardware, i thought. i pointed out that not only is it not that weird, its actually happening right now.

the black panthers have been making a show of force with military hardware and no one has arrested a single one of them to my knowledge, and (per my point before) far right wackjobs literally took over the minnesota state legislature while carrying military weapons, and not a single arrest was made.

if people are carrying arms in the chaz, and lets be honest im sure a few people are because lol washington, its not indicative of some aggressive threat posture as much as it is of washingtonians being about that life.

but i think the venn diagram crossover between antifa and armed is non-zero but absolutely tiny. and there seems to be a typically moronic right wing hot take out there that antifa / armed insurrection / extortion are the rule not the exception here. so its hardly surprising that it should be trotted out front and center on a site thats a deliberate watering hole for alt-right fascist confederate shit takes.
    Last edited by sonatine; 06-13-2020 at 07:40 AM.

Load Metric
    Rural elite signaling their lack of virtues ITT.

Load Metric
    CHAZ is definitely an interesting experiment, and seems relatively peaceful for the moment...

But in the long run, good luck with getting anyone who doesn’t want to just give away money to reinvest in the buildings and commercial spaces in that area given the economic philosophy the CHAZ residents adhere to.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Maybe less than 5% of the people in that video make over $50,000 a year. We are talking life losers, these people mostly are drug addicts, things will deteriorate when the drugs run out, just watch. Probably 70% have track marks and I am being generous on that estimate.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: so they all still outearn you

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Maybe less than 5% of the people in that video make over $50,000 a year. We are talking life losers, these people mostly are drug addicts, things will deteriorate when the drugs run out, just watch. Probably 70% have track marks and I am being generous on that estimate.

Oh hey, here is another broke life loser. How is your racist wife doing Muck? More radio so we can hear how dumb she is again?

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 2 guests)
    Muck Ficon

Comments

Walter Sobchak: go for it, you're playing great

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    that's what all of this is about. blm, antifa, etc, etc,.....it boils down to black vs white. peeps can still turn the other cheek and think it's just the media, but this is the entire root of the cause
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Now I'm starting to have wished that the Covid death toll was much higher, so dumb young whiteys up here had something real to be focused on.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Name:  AFC5C2E8-1F1C-43A9-90C0-6F32CBFD5086.jpeg
Views: 552
Size:  637.9 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    Also last night about 60 kids in Wburg rode on their scooters and bikers chanting " We Want Camp" in reference to the summer camp that's supposed to have started already.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

They must think, hey it worked for the shvartzas why not us. These are great examples and lessons society is imparting among young people.
    They're planning to block traffic. According to Druff the tanks should roll over them to keep the streets clear.

Druff can you weigh in on this?

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Thread Information