Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anal Hershiser and SixToedPete debate music

Load Metric

Anal Hershiser and SixToedPete debate music

Quote Originally Posted by SixToedPete View Post
    If I had to choose one of the three worst bands in rock history, KoRn, Insane Clown Posse or Rage Against The Machine, it would be Rage Against The Machine.

Painfully awful sound, sophomoric lyrics and less instrumental skill than The Monkees.

Shamefully poor 'Happy Meal Generation' band.
    LOL.

Load Metric
    Tom Morello doesn't know how to play the guitar.
    Name:  759933-noose_lg_716525_large.jpg
Views: 587
Size:  10.0 KB

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post
    You are a liar. I never said Tom Morello didn't know how to play guitar. Nice try editing my post.

I said the band as a whole sucks.

Obviously, you can't dispute that so you mention that Tom (same riffs over and over) Morello can play the guitar.

Yes, I know he can play but I also recognize that he is vastly overrated.
    Last edited by SixToedPete; 08-09-2012 at 10:41 PM. Reason: correcting a lie

Load Metric

Obviously, you can't dispute that so you mention that Tom (same riffs over and over) Morello can play the guitar.

I never defended the band. I think they are overrated. You said the band, which includes Morello,"has less instrumental skills than the Monkees". Which automatically makes you lose any credibility you thought had.

He was voted the 40th greatest guitarist ever by Rolling Stone (you may have heard of them)

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/li...rello-19691231

These votes come from fellow guitarists and other experts.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/li...rists-20111123

I guess you know more than they do. That or you are just an old faggot who thinks he knows more than he does. We'll let the members decide for themselves.

Load Metric
    Trey Anastasio, Dan Auerbach (The Black Keys), Brian Bell (Weezer), Ritchie Blackmore (Deep Purple), Carl Broemel (My Morning Jacket), James Burton, Jerry Cantrell (Alice in Chains), Gary Clark Jr., Billy Corgan, Steve Cropper, Dave Davies (The Kinks), Anthony DeCurtis (Contributing editor, Rolling Stone), Tom DeLonge (Blink-182), Rick Derringer, Luther Dickinson (North Mississippi Allstars), Elliot Easton (The Cars), Melissa Etheridge, Don Felder (The Eagles), David Fricke (Senior writer, Rolling Stone), Peter Guralnick (Author), Kirk Hammett (Metallica), Albert Hammond Jr. (The Strokes), Warren Haynes (The Allman Brothers Band), Brian Hiatt (Senior writer, Rolling Stone), David Hidalgo (Los Lobos), Jim James (My Morning Jacket), Lenny Kravitz, Robby Krieger (The Doors), Jon Landau (Manager), Alex Lifeson (Rush), Nils Lofgren (The E Street Band), Mick Mars (Mötley Crüe), Doug Martsch (Built to Spill), J Mascis (Dinosaur Jr.), Brian May, Mike McCready (Pearl Jam), Roger McGuinn (The Byrds), Scotty Moore, Thurston Moore (Sonic Youth), Tom Morello, Dave Mustaine (Megadeth), Brendan O’Brien (Producer), Joe Perry, Vernon Reid (Living Colour), Robbie Robertson, Rich Robinson (The Black Crowes), Carlos Santana, Kenny Wayne Shepherd, Marnie Stern, Stephen Stills, Andy Summers, Mick Taylor, Susan Tedeschi, Vieux Farka Touré, Derek Trucks, Eddie Van Halen, Joe Walsh, Nancy Wilson (Heart)-

"We think Tom Morello is the 40th greatest guitar player ever."

SixToedPete-

"No, he's overrated"

Trey Anastasio, Dan Auerbach (The Black Keys), Brian Bell (Weezer), Ritchie Blackmore (Deep Purple), Carl Broemel (My Morning Jacket), James Burton, Jerry Cantrell (Alice in Chains), Gary Clark Jr., Billy Corgan, Steve Cropper, Dave Davies (The Kinks), Anthony DeCurtis (Contributing editor, Rolling Stone), Tom DeLonge (Blink-182), Rick Derringer, Luther Dickinson (North Mississippi Allstars), Elliot Easton (The Cars), Melissa Etheridge, Don Felder (The Eagles), David Fricke (Senior writer, Rolling Stone), Peter Guralnick (Author), Kirk Hammett (Metallica), Albert Hammond Jr. (The Strokes), Warren Haynes (The Allman Brothers Band), Brian Hiatt (Senior writer, Rolling Stone), David Hidalgo (Los Lobos), Jim James (My Morning Jacket), Lenny Kravitz, Robby Krieger (The Doors), Jon Landau (Manager), Alex Lifeson (Rush), Nils Lofgren (The E Street Band), Mick Mars (Mötley Crüe), Doug Martsch (Built to Spill), J Mascis (Dinosaur Jr.), Brian May, Mike McCready (Pearl Jam), Roger McGuinn (The Byrds), Scotty Moore, Thurston Moore (Sonic Youth), Tom Morello, Dave Mustaine (Megadeth), Brendan O’Brien (Producer), Joe Perry, Vernon Reid (Living Colour), Robbie Robertson, Rich Robinson (The Black Crowes), Carlos Santana, Kenny Wayne Shepherd, Marnie Stern, Stephen Stills, Andy Summers, Mick Taylor, Susan Tedeschi, Vieux Farka Touré, Derek Trucks, Eddie Van Halen, Joe Walsh, Nancy Wilson (Heart)-

"You're right SixToedPete, TY for showing us the errors of our way"

Views: 541

Banned
    Load Metric

I never defended the band. I think they are overrated. You said the band, which includes Morello,"has less instrumental skills than the Monkees". Which automatically makes you lose any credibility you thought had.

He was voted the 40th greatest guitarist ever by Rolling Stone (you may have heard of them)

I guess you know more than they do. That or you are just an old faggot who thinks he knows more than he does. We'll let the members decide for themselves.
    I never mentioned Morello.

You edited my post when you wrote:

I never wrote that.

You lied. You made that up and put my name to it.

I addressed the band. You agree that they are overrated.

They are.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    If I had to choose one of the three worst bands in rock history, KoRn, Insane Clown Posse or Rage Against The Machine, it would be Rage Against The Machine.

Painfully awful sound, sophomoric lyrics and less instrumental skill than The Monkees.

Go some place and die old man.

Load Metric
    6TP labels a rap duo (ICP) as one of his 3 worst rock bands ever. That about sums up the value of his opinion.

Load Metric

I never wrote that.

They are.
    Jesus, lemme spell it out for you. You said RATM had the musical talent of The Monkees. Tom Morello is in RATM. Therefore you are saying Tom Morello has less guitar skills than The Monkees. Everyone knows when you compare someone to The Monkees, it is an insult. Again, old man. You claimed Tom Morello couldn't play the guitar by comparing him to The Monkees. Do you get it? Do I need to use crayon? Or has the shit from your depends worked it's way up into what's left of your senile brain? I can't make it any simpler. I just can't.

Banned
    Load Metric

SixToedPete-

"No, he's overrated"

Anal_Hershiser is the Harry Reid of PFA.

Load Metric

SixToedPete-

"No, he's overrated"

Anal_Hershiser is the Harry Reid of PFA.
    This thread speaks for itself as to what you are.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Shout out to 6tpsoileddepends.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Corky View Post
    Shout out to 6tpsoileddepends.
    Lol. Not sure how he can say "Rage against the Machine has less instrumental skill than The Monkees" isn't the same as saying "Tom Morello can't play guitar". Must be his shitty depends getting to him. No other explanation.

Banned
    Load Metric

I never wrote that.

They are.
    Jesus, lemme spell it out for you. You said RATM had the musical talent of The Monkees. Tom Morello is in RATM. Therefore you are saying Tom Morello has less guitar skills than The Monkees. Everyone knows when you compare someone to The Monkees, it is an insult. Again, old man. You claimed Tom Morello couldn't play the guitar by comparing him to The Monkees. Do you get it? Do I need to use crayon? Or has the shit from your depends worked it's way up into what's left of your senile brain? I can't make it any simpler. I just can't.
    There is strained logic and there is Anal_Hershiser logic.

He is so stupid he can't even recognize his idiocy.

As a side note, Mike Nesmith and Peter Tork were competent musicians. Davey Jones played a little drums and Micky Dolenz had a good voice. I was not the first to use The Monkees as a dig but I will admit it was unfair.

I know Tom Morello can play guitar. My original post was that Rage Against The Machine is a terrible rock band.

You can lie, edit and obfuscate all you want.

I stand by my comments.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

I never wrote that.

They are.
    There is strained logic and there is Anal_Hershiser logic.

He is so stupid he can't even recognize his idiocy.

As a side note, Mike Nesmith and Peter Tork were competent musicians. Davey Jones played a little drums and Micky Dolenz had a good voice. I was not the first to use The Monkees as a dig but I will admit it was unfair.

I know Tom Morello can play guitar. My original post was that Rage Against The Machine is a terrible rock band.

You can lie, edit and obfuscate all you want.

I stand by my comments.

Pete's funeral coming soon.

Load Metric
    I know Tom Morello can play guitar. I stand by my comments.
    less instrumental skill than The Monkees.
    Lol. Change those depends old man.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser;
    I know I lied and attributed words to SixToedPete that he never wrote but I'm a forum troll who has no life. What else would you expect from me?
    There it is.

Load Metric
    I know Tom Morello can play guitar. I stand by my comments.
    less instrumental skill than The Monkees.
    Did you write these two quotes? Yes. LOL. Off to Walgreens for new depends old man. Jesus, you are simply incapable of admitting you are wrong. I am gonna remind you often.

Load Metric

I am not the biggest RaTM fan, but didn't you once make a whole thread devoted to the praise of a Kid Rock song?

Serious, serious lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrigan View Post

I am not the biggest RaTM fan, but didn't you once make a whole thread devoted to the praise of a Kid Rock song?

Serious, serious lol
    LMFAO. Have a good nap gramps.

I've been a Kid Rock fan ever since I first heard 'All Summer Long'.

Is there a better Boy/Girl Rock duet than this? If so, prove it.
    http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...llad-Good-Luck
    Last edited by Anal_Hershiser; 08-10-2012 at 12:28 AM.

Thread Information