Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ok..now that george floyd incident has made the media/ america hate whitey. wut is whitey gonna do next?

Load Metric
    We're going to get rid of our colored president in exchange for an older white man, the way our founding fathers intended.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Mostly pandering will occur, talk of reperations etc...

They have already created “hate” crimes....and that cop is charged with murder so I don’t know what else you can do politics wise

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post

They have already created “hate” crimes....and that cop is charged with murder so I don’t know what else you can do politics wise

It's all coming down to a big payout. Trust me. Followed by the castration of our penal codes and sentencing. Just wait.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    If you are rich and white, you probably won't be much affected by this.

But if you are a middle/lower class white person, you just have to keep your head down, your mouth shut, stay off of social media with your own name, and find a job/career where you won't be competing with minorities for jobs, as it will be hard for anyone white to get a job moving forward in fields where you do have to compete.

And you probably have to pick your friends real carefully. Because of a lot of people are going to decide they are the moral police and try to dox and shame anyone for thought crimes of not being woke enough. And if you pick the wrong people to open up and speak in front of, it can end very badly.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post

But if you are a middle/lower class white person, you just have to keep your head down, your mouth shut, stay off of social media with your own name, and find a job/career where you won't be competing with minorities for jobs, as it will be hard for anyone white to get a job moving forward in fields where you do have to compete.

And you probably have to pick your friends real carefully. Because of a lot of people are going to decide they are the moral police and try to dox and shame anyone for thought crimes of not being woke enough. And if you pick the wrong people to open up and speak in front of, it can end very badly.

Load Metric

Yeah, the SJW movement is pretty powerful at the moment. I know a couple SJWs and they are flat out vitriolic. Good thing is most of these people do not vote. One SJW I know is a bartender at a place I frequent. It was right before the pandemic, and she commented that Abortion Rights were the most important thing in a generation. I was like WTF? She has one of those horseshoe nose rings between her nostrils as if that is a good look. She does however comp me free drinks all the time so I just nod my head because I don't want to end a good thing. Hopefully she is still alive so I can still get free drinks when the bars open again.

Diamond
    Load Metric

well that sounds horrible. fortunately for me tho everyone already knows im a jackass

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post

It's all coming down to a big payout. Trust me. Followed by the castration of our penal codes and sentencing. Just wait.
    a big payout is just another benefit and byproduct of all of this that i'm sure they'll go after.....i mean..i still lol when i hear black people can't be racists.

as a nation our race relations have been very stable for a long time. most people are generally nice to one another. of course there always will be ism's and bad eggs. but everyone of all races have been discriminated in their life in some shape or form.

things started to change once obama was made president. many peeps back then saw how he wasn't bringing people together but further apart. it has since gotten much worse once the ms media started turning to shit.............this isn't a trump thing

Comments

splitthis: Correct
    Last edited by mulva; 06-07-2020 at 11:20 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

everyone that is white is affected. by how much it remains to be seen

success...just shut up and do as you're told and continue to told your a racist. not sure about the jobs aspects, but that remains an open book. usually when it comes to jobs there is plenty of competition regardless of race. in some aspects our current climate might make it harder for minorities to get certain jobs, because employers just will not want the potential headaches. but for government and city jobs where affirmative action is already used it will prolly get worse.

that's the bad part about. maybe you won't know this about the person until he becomes your friend. what happens when he tells you he thinks oj is innocent or participated in these riots/protests/ or is a staunch believer in BLM....i'm sorry,...but BLM might have started out as standing up for police brutality, but let's be serious,..it morphed into an anti white hate group, basically from the beginning.

Comments

splitthis: Troof
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    And you probably have to pick your friends real carefully. if you pick the wrong people to open up and speak in front of, it can end very badly.

sad as it is we're heading down a path where a white dude can't even befriend somebody black. sure there's different levels of acquaintances and friendship but this is what it's gonna be that much harder to be understanding...

let's get something straight. a lot of white people are extra nice to black people. they do this because they're fearful of them, and walk on eggshells around them.

ask OSA or anyone else from the metro nyc area about him/their family. if he lived in the city or in the boroughs of nyc what went on. if he's too young to tell you, maybe his cousin or even his father. there were neighborhoods that you avoid because you would get your ass kicked because you were white. no other reason.. this shit went on well into the 80's

a friend of mine lived in the bronx and he said he had to run home from school everyday, because the older black kids just wanted to beat his ass.

Comments

splitthis: Blacks are angels lol

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    nobody wants to talk about any of this. where the fuck do you think this is all heading?

i see white peeps biting their tongue about the majority of this stuff. not because they don't have an opinion on it, but because their opinion means very little opposed to lebron and cardi b. voicing it will only bring potential harm and violence to themselves so they must keep quite.

the media is attacking whites for staying silent as well...don't u love how they're trying to topple jerry jones and bill belecheat....i mean,...lol @ staying silent and being told you're guilty

many/most republicans have already been pushed underground, but now it's moving towards many whites for just being white in general.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    The protests are definitely much bigger now that all the kids are not going to school or unemployed and have absolutely nothing to do.

But it will pass in the same way it always passes. It will take a few weeks for things to blow over. Maybe something else will come up that people can panic over instead.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by apwiz View Post
    The protests are definitely much bigger now that all the kids are not going to school or unemployed and have absolutely nothing to do.

But it will pass in the same way it always passes. It will take a few weeks for things to blow over. Maybe something else will come up that people can panic over instead.
    this blm is never going away. it's gaining more acceptance each and every day. that doesn't make it right or validate it. it's always going to be used as a weapon or race card from here on out, as well as a credible cause when it means other than the cause....and it will alwayz exclusively be used against white peeps...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    an indian professor at cambridge tweeted some alarming shit. theyh back her,..lol.......i can't wait to buy her book

“You cannot oppose Black Lives Matter with ‘white lives matter’ because they are not comparable. Whiteness is already valued but blackness is not.”

“White lives don’t matter. As white lives”

“Abolish whiteness”

https://sports.yahoo.com/cambridge-u...3.html?src=rss

Name:  hyu.jpg
Views: 231
Size:  474.1 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    You can't be an accepted member of the left today as a white person unless you hate and are ashamed of your own race.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    You can't be an accepted member of the left today as a white person unless you hate and are ashamed of your own race.
    the average white american is now generalized and inundated with blame towards them daily, which includes a lot of fake news. the msm and democratic party is nothing but a house of lies. the left's coercive and outright violent campaign to fundamentally transform america by these means is hitting an all time high....we know this. so,..what's next?

kkk, aryan nation, boogaloo, proud boys,...am i missing anyone.,,i''m sure their are many more non organized?..the kkk and aryan nation were all but dead for many years..prolly around 25 years....but now they have a real reason to hate, and that's pretty scary...what's even more scary is that many white people are going to embrace any/all of these groups for protection and redemption...you know when you can find a few things about david duke you agree with things are bad

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The left now believes that you are a racist unless you hate white people (even if you're white yourself), and unless you blame white people for any problems being experienced in the black community.

It's no longer acceptable to simply treat all races respectfully and equally -- something I have always strived to do in my own life. Instead, as a white person you must feel guilty and project that guilt all over social media. You also must support all woke causes of the week, as well as turn off any form of critical thinking when it comes to "victim" stories such as Jussie Smollett or Bubba Wallace.

The white limousine liberal is the most reprehensible among these, because they want the feeling of superiority, with none of the burden. They will encourage rioting and looting to "fight systemic racism" while they hide in their well-protected gated communities. They will blame the high incarceration rate of black men on the same systemic racism, yet are terrified to spend any time in a black neighborhood after dark. They champion diversity but will not actually befriend or hang out with people of color -- unless those people of color are whitewashed woke liberals within their social class.

It's all about symbolism, slactivism, superiority, and self-congratulation, but not about actually improving the situation for the less fortunate.

For these people, the feeling of being a good person (and the social credit for being seen as woke) is far more important than actually helping anything.

The whole thing is so fucking phony and I despise it.

Comments

tony bagadonuts: This too shall pass

Bronze
    Load Metric
    The left now believes that you are a racist unless you hate white people (even if you're white yourself), and unless you blame white people for any problems being experienced in the black community.

It's no longer acceptable to simply treat all races respectfully and equally -- something I have always strived to do in my own life. Instead, as a white person you must feel guilty and project that guilt all over social media. You also must support all woke causes of the week, as well as turn off any form of critical thinking when it comes to "victim" stories such as Jussie Smollett or Bubba Wallace.

The white limousine liberal is the most reprehensible among these, because they want the feeling of superiority, with none of the burden. They will encourage rioting and looting to "fight systemic racism" while they hide in their well-protected gated communities. They will blame the high incarceration rate of black men on the same systemic racism, yet are terrified to spend any time in a black neighborhood after dark. They champion diversity but will not actually befriend or hang out with people of color -- unless those people of color are whitewashed woke liberals within their social class.

It's all about symbolism, slactivism, superiority, and self-congratulation, but not about actually improving the situation for the less fortunate.

For these people, the feeling of being a good person (and the social credit for being seen as woke) is far more important than actually helping anything.

Do you type this stuff to create content for your site? To keep the conversation going? If not, where do you get this made up stuff from? You're a Trump voter how can you possibly know what a white liberal thinks? You cast your assumptions about liberals as fact, when your assumptions are wrong. This, is coming from a white liberal.

You sound like a Tucker Carlson lap boy. Which is fine, I don't mind but your party seems really occupied about liberals and democrats. Your team is losing so you're on a desperate attack. Just like Bunker boy thowing stuff out hoping it sticks, it's sinking your party. It's fun to watch that's a fact coming from a white liberal.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

you're going to love this one. it's now acceptable to call all these white women "karen's" which is nothing more that racial stereotype. i liked it better when they said "white boy" and "white girl" which is still pretty popular, and we never thought anything of it. even though it's bad as well.

this asian chick who writes for time even wrote an article on it.

how about if we start calling black women lawonda and black men jamal? ..better yet,...why not call all asian's, mr. and ms. wong, even if that isn't their name.

https://time.com/5857023/karen-meme-history-meaning/

Comments

tony bagadonuts: Nailed it here Ron

Load Metric
    I am proud and loud to be a Whitay!
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Thread Information