Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ok..now that george floyd incident has made the media/ america hate whitey. wut is whitey gonna do next?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Snead View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    The left now believes that you are a racist unless you hate white people (even if you're white yourself), and unless you blame white people for any problems being experienced in the black community.

It's no longer acceptable to simply treat all races respectfully and equally -- something I have always strived to do in my own life. Instead, as a white person you must feel guilty and project that guilt all over social media. You also must support all woke causes of the week, as well as turn off any form of critical thinking when it comes to "victim" stories such as Jussie Smollett or Bubba Wallace.

The white limousine liberal is the most reprehensible among these, because they want the feeling of superiority, with none of the burden. They will encourage rioting and looting to "fight systemic racism" while they hide in their well-protected gated communities. They will blame the high incarceration rate of black men on the same systemic racism, yet are terrified to spend any time in a black neighborhood after dark. They champion diversity but will not actually befriend or hang out with people of color -- unless those people of color are whitewashed woke liberals within their social class.

It's all about symbolism, slactivism, superiority, and self-congratulation, but not about actually improving the situation for the less fortunate.

For these people, the feeling of being a good person (and the social credit for being seen as woke) is far more important than actually helping anything.

The whole thing is so fucking phony and I despise it.
    Do you type this stuff to create content for your site? To keep the conversation going? If not, where do you get this made up stuff from? You're a Trump voter how can you possibly know what a white liberal thinks? You cast your assumptions about liberals as fact, when your assumptions are wrong. This, is coming from a white liberal.

You sound like a Tucker Carlson lap boy. Which is fine, I don't mind but your party seems really occupied about liberals and democrats. Your team is losing so you're on a desperate attack. Just like Bunker boy thowing stuff out hoping it sticks, it's sinking your party. It's fun to watch that's a fact coming from a white liberal.
    I am convinced that the virulent, near violent liberal movement would not exist if say, Obama, was still in office. Trump’s divisive and dismissive style of leadership triggered these people. Country is divided and angry. Witness the result.

What Druff is unable to accept or grasp is that his values and his cause will be set back for a decade because of Trump. He will be further away from a conservative America than he could possibly fathom by 2029.

I was following the banking fitness test by the Fed this afternoon. A phrase that was reported by many commenting on the story, “the banks have been nationalized”. Whether a bank like that shithole Wells Fargo can issue a dividend is not up to them. That’s a government decision. Consider how a bank lends money etc etc.

The discussion amongst some is that EU banks ought to just be reduced to one central bank. Why not? They are already backstopping everything. Germany is a prime candidate. There exists an argument. This line of thought, once unimaginable, is now on the table.

Sanders won. Universal income is happening til Nov 2nd. Companies and debt are nationalized. Student debt will vaporize. Government actions that were labored over mightily as recently as 2008 (were they the right thing?) were performed without afterthought.

Sanders already won. He’s gonna pet his goat in Vermont and smile.

It’s over big guy. You need to retire from politics. It’s not good for you. You are becoming unhinged. We all see it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Snead View Post
    The left now believes that you are a racist unless you hate white people (even if you're white yourself), and unless you blame white people for any problems being experienced in the black community.

It's no longer acceptable to simply treat all races respectfully and equally -- something I have always strived to do in my own life. Instead, as a white person you must feel guilty and project that guilt all over social media. You also must support all woke causes of the week, as well as turn off any form of critical thinking when it comes to "victim" stories such as Jussie Smollett or Bubba Wallace.

The white limousine liberal is the most reprehensible among these, because they want the feeling of superiority, with none of the burden. They will encourage rioting and looting to "fight systemic racism" while they hide in their well-protected gated communities. They will blame the high incarceration rate of black men on the same systemic racism, yet are terrified to spend any time in a black neighborhood after dark. They champion diversity but will not actually befriend or hang out with people of color -- unless those people of color are whitewashed woke liberals within their social class.

It's all about symbolism, slactivism, superiority, and self-congratulation, but not about actually improving the situation for the less fortunate.

For these people, the feeling of being a good person (and the social credit for being seen as woke) is far more important than actually helping anything.

Do you type this stuff to create content for your site? To keep the conversation going? If not, where do you get this made up stuff from? You're a Trump voter how can you possibly know what a white liberal thinks? You cast your assumptions about liberals as fact, when your assumptions are wrong. This, is coming from a white liberal.

You sound like a Tucker Carlson lap boy. Which is fine, I don't mind but your party seems really occupied about liberals and democrats. Your team is losing so you're on a desperate attack. Just like Bunker boy thowing stuff out hoping it sticks, it's sinking your party. It's fun to watch that's a fact coming from a white liberal.
    I am convinced that virulent, near violent liberal movement would not exist if say, Obama, was still in office. Trump’s divisive and dismissive style of leadership triggered these people. Country is divided and angry. Witness the result.

What Druff is unable to accept or grasp is that his values and his cause will be set back for a decade because of Trump. He will be further away from a conservative America than he could possibly fathom by 2029.

I was following the banking fitness test by the Fed this afternoon. A phrase that was reported by many commenting on the story, “the banks have been nationalized”. Whether a bank like that shithole Wells Fargo can issue a dividend is not up to them. That’s a government decision. Consider how a bank lends money etc etc.

The discussion amongst some is that EU banks ought to just be reduced to one central bank. Why not? They are already backstopping everything. Germany is a prime candidate. There exists an argument. This line of thought, once unimaginable, is now on the table.

Sanders won. Universal income is happening til Nov 2nd. Companies and debt are nationalized. Student debt will vaporize. Government actions that were labored over mightily as recently as 2008 (were they the right thing?) were performed without afterthought. Liberals are marching in the streets.

Hell, Trump was spending like a drunken deficit sailor in 2019. -$1t. He was no Reagan Republican.

Sanders already won. He’s gonna pet his goat in Vermont and smile.

It’s over big guy. You need to retire from politics. It’s not good for you. You are becoming unhinged. We all see it.

Load Metric
    Sally is on bath salts again

Comments

splitthis: Salty

Load Metric
    Me and jackdaniels call it monkey dust.

Comments

JACKDANIELS: daaaaaaaang

Load Metric
    Feels a little racist but in these trying times it is what is

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    Feels a little racist but in these trying times it is what is
    Imagine you live in ‘rona-rich Florida, a lawn jockey sits at the entrance to the driveway of your new house and your hobbies include investing in oil.

You think they found a noose in Pooh’s garage too?

Load Metric
    I'm gonna have to assume poohs wife is making her own artisanal nooses

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post

you're going to love this one. it's now acceptable to call all these white women "karen's" which is nothing more that racial stereotype. i liked it better when they said "white boy" and "white girl" which is still pretty popular, and we never thought anything of it. even though it's bad as well.

this asian chick who writes for time even wrote an article on it.

how about if we start calling black women lawonda and black men jamal? ..better yet,...why not call all asian's, mr. and ms. wong, even if that isn't their name.

https://time.com/5857023/karen-meme-history-meaning/
    I think we just call them Chang.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    simmer down tyrone

Load Metric
    The left now believes that...
    You seriously need to lay off the outrage clickbait.

Comments

big dick: Was thinking the same thing

Salty_Aus: Ditto

Platinum
    Load Metric
    It seems as though there is an inverse correlation between how outraged my Facebook friends are and how many black friends they have....the lesser the black friends the more they have to virtue signal.

Hmm...me thinks they doth protest too much...

Damn that was ghey

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    whitey standing up with guns...

lol @ being barefoot and holding a gun that way

lol @ people tearing into this couple and making them into the ememy.

they called the cops and help and nobody came or did shit

still haven't seen a big standoff or many dead at one time, but it's coming.

Name:  200629_abc_social_guns_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg
Views: 279
Size:  78.9 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    whitey standing up with guns...

lol @ being barefoot and holding a gun that way

lol @ people tearing into this couple and making them into the ememy.

they called the cops and help and nobody came or did shit

still haven't seen a big standoff or many dead at one time, but it's coming.

Name:  200629_abc_social_guns_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg
Views: 279
Size:  78.9 KB
    Let’s get it on. Enough is enough.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Aha this thread looks familiar. They live in a gated community , looks right out of scarface

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    the left doing their best bullying school kid visitors to DC.

DC is such a shithole. i wouldn't send my kid to g-town even if he got in.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1279905108289941505

Comments

Tellafriend: More of this to come
    Last edited by mulva; 07-06-2020 at 04:07 PM.
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    Sally is on bath salts again
    i'm about to release my lock city future bet for the mlb season. i will give it to him if he converts

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    remember the good old days when you were worried about muslims blowing shit up.

now you worry if you go out with your family that you might get caught up in a protest and have to drive over some really stupid blm fucks that want to hurt you cuz you're ironically white and american as well.

Load Metric
    honestly just don't even stop, full speed run them over at this point, you're gonna get charged with a hate crime regardless

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    honestly just don't even stop, full speed run them over at this point, you're gonna get charged with a hate crime regardless
    real talk,....is the book white fragility gonna go down as one of the top 10 books that screwed up the world...u know, taking it's place along side of that hard hitter mein kampf?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    real talk,....is the book white fragility gonna go down as one of the top 10 books that screwed up the world...u know, taking it's place along side of that hard hitter mein kampf?
    n-words never take responsibility for their actions, always blame society, forever the victims

Thread Information