Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: ok..now that george floyd incident has made the media/ america hate whitey. wut is whitey gonna do next?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    remember the good old days when you were worried about muslims blowing shit up.

now you worry if you go out with your family that you might get caught up in a protest and have to drive over some really stupid blm fucks that want to hurt you cuz you're ironically white and american as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    honestly just don't even stop, full speed run them over at this point, you're gonna get charged with a hate crime regardless
    real talk,....is the book white fragility gonna go down as one of the top 10 books that screwed up the world...u know, taking it's place along side of that hard hitter mein kampf?
    n-words never take responsibility for their actions, always blame society, forever the victims

Do you guys feel like you've recently gotten more racist, or did you just get more comfortable being totally open about it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    honestly just don't even stop, full speed run them over at this point, you're gonna get charged with a hate crime regardless
    real talk,....is the book white fragility gonna go down as one of the top 10 books that screwed up the world...u know, taking it's place along side of that hard hitter mein kampf?
    n-words never take responsibility for their actions, always blame society, forever the victims

Do you guys feel like you've recently gotten more racist, or did you just get more comfortable being totally open about it.
    lol

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

i'm not racist at all. but the "you're a racist" line if you don't believe what in what i say is getting pretty old for most normal americans
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric

Comments

blake: i'm horrible but laughed out loud.

Load Metric

blake: i'm horrible but laughed out loud.

So seriously, are you not Asian?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    i really have to applaud the right wing groups for not taking any violent and deadly action to this climate we're in. it's at the point where it's open season to white people. it really is.

i don't know how long they're gonna hold out though. it shouldn't be long before some white dude just loses it and machine guns a bunch a peeps that may or may not be the reason or focal point of his anger.

considering the tensions deadly violence has been pretty much kept at a minimum.

just obey white peeps...
    Last edited by mulva; 07-17-2020 at 10:05 PM.
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    i really have to applaud the right wing groups for not taking any violent and deadly action to this climate we're in. it's at the point where it's open season to white people. it really is.

i don't know how long they're gonna hold out though. it shouldn't be long before some white dude just loses it and machine guns a bunch a peeps that may or may not be the reason or focal point of his anger.

considering the tensions deadly violence has been pretty much kept at a minimum.

just obey white peeps...
    kinda sounding like a manifesto here mulva

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

just obey white peeps...
    i'm just forecasting how long will it be until the media reports such a travesty..

they'll say... "how did this happen" or "why did this happen" ..blame trump, etc,.......the thing is shit is getting to a boiling point for many average white peeps. just imagine peeps that already had hate and disdain towards blacks.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    i'm just forecasting how long will it be until the media reports such a travesty..

they'll say... "how did this happen" or "why did this happen" ..blame trump, etc,.......the thing is shit is getting to a boiling point for many average white peeps. just imagine peeps that already had hate and disdain towards blacks.

black lives "don't fucking matter" says some white peeps from vermont

https://www.yahoo.com/news/woman-sho...200511749.html

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Give it a rest Mulva. You think America has changed that much? White people still have just about all of everything. Pretty sure your life will go on almost the same as before. If you can't bear to watch sports anymore, that's your problem.
    pretty sure whenever and wherever there will be politics discussed there will be a great amount of hate, divison and violence...any 1 of the 3 or a combo

guess wut...mulva's right again

Name:  5b381d13432fad985fa823d76e64bbb2.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  21.4 KB

Thread Information