Thread: yo daly....wuts the over under on the number of black cocks goodell going to suck this year?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

yo daly....wuts the over under on the number of black cocks goodell going to suck this year?

i think's he's already sucked off at least 10, and he's just getting started.....they're gonna turn him out.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    I think this is a given that Kaep is going to get signed this year, right?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    I think this is a given that Kaep is going to get signed this year, right?

NO CHANCE THE DUDE SUCKED AT FOOTBALL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    they're pulling a train on brees. he even called out trumpy
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Trick question. They pulled this prop off the board a few days ago.

That said he is doing exactly what the owners want him to do. The owners #1 goal is to grow revenue. To grow revenue you need to keep advertisers and fans happy. In years past the main demographics put blue lives in front of black lives (right wrong or indifferent). The past 1-2 weeks have completely flipped the script and now advertisers and fans want to put black lives before the flag (again - right wrong or indifferent). So now Goodell is all for protest or whatever else.

He was, is and all always be the well paid front man for “the league” and his job is to do what he’s told to make $$ for the owners.

From that perspective he has done a fantastic job and it’s why he is still there making 50M a year.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

That said he is doing exactly what the owners want him to do. The owners #1 goal is to grow revenue. To grow revenue you need to keep advertisers and fans happy. In years past the main demographics put blue lives in front of black lives (right wrong or indifferent). The past 1-2 weeks have completely flipped the script and now advertisers and fans want to put black lives before the flag (again - right wrong or indifferent). So now Goodell is all for protest or whatever else.

He was, is and all always be the well paid front man for “the league” and his job is to do what he’s told to make $$ for the owners.

From that perspective he has done a fantastic job and it’s why he is still there making 50M a year.
    This.

If the next thing required to please their advertisers and fans were to worship goats he'd be strapping on a pair of horns right now.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

well,..all nfl players will be using nike gear this year. and kap is going to be praised as some sort of pioneer of justice, when he's still basically a pos.

just read an article about belecheck and their trying to bring him down. something along the lines of silence is guilt....the left is out for blood

Thread Information