Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Taking a flight next week

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    I gotta earn. Gotta say I am a little nervous. I am more concerned about myself, in that if some muther fucker coughs on me I might beat the shit out of him. Has anyone flown yet? I already have the shakes thinking about wearing a mask for 2 hours straight.
    I thought it was just a flu you fucking asshole
    Correct me if I'm wrong but, I thought it was mandatory that you wear a mask while on the plane.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Thanks for helping the movement for herd immunity. All these protests gonna move us forward as well.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    I thought it was just a flu you fucking asshole
    Correct me if I'm wrong but, I thought it was mandatory that you wear a mask while on the plane.
    It is, did you not read this fucking thread? Fuck you Canadians are the fucking dumbest around. By a country mile.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: except for you

Load Metric

It is, did you not read this fucking thread? Fuck you Canadians are the fucking dumbest around. By a country mile.
    Did you not read this fucking thread? I'm 1 of the few posters not attacking you & taking this thread seriously but you've chosen to attack me?

First some guy decides to tell you to drive, & even takes a shot at your sobriety or lack thereof, instead of flying for 2 hours which I pointed out as being stupid & worthy of a triple facepalm since a plane can fly a long fucking way in 2 hours.

Then another guy insinuates that you would be a "fucking asshole" for wearing a mask on a flight while I simply & diplomatically pointed out that you wouldn't even have the choice of wearing a mask or not since it was mandatory.

I think this is a good thread because people are going to have to start flying again & this mask thing is going to be a real problem that needs to be talked about but sure, single out the 1 guy on your side & call him names & make fun of his nationality. Makes perfect PFA sense.

Carry on.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric

Did you not read this fucking thread? I'm 1 of the few posters not attacking you & taking this thread seriously but you've chosen to attack me?

If you were to build a PFA bot for 2020 the result would be a lot like tgull.

He drives views and posts. PFA can’t get enough. tgull told you that weeks ago. No reason to be modest.

If Sonatine would pirate me a Chinese knockoff of RapidMiner I would quickly prove that response to tgull posts have a #1 share with a slick chart.

Look, he’s gonna offend you for no reason. Isn’t that brilliant? He’s got you engaged.

The alt right wing echo chamber demands more.

Load Metric

First some guy decides to tell you to drive, & even takes a shot at your sobriety or lack thereof, instead of flying for 2 hours which I pointed out as being stupid & worthy of a triple facepalm since a plane can fly a long fucking way in 2 hours.

Then another guy insinuates that you would be a "fucking asshole" for wearing a mask on a flight while I simply & diplomatically pointed out that you wouldn't even have the choice of wearing a mask or not since it was mandatory.

I think this is a good thread because people are going to have to start flying again & this mask thing is going to be a real problem that needs to be talked about but sure, single out the 1 guy on your side & call him names & make fun of his nationality. Makes perfect PFA sense.

Carry on.
    My bad, I just don't like Canadians. No offense.

Comments

big dick: LOL

Walter Sobchak: that's because you're a dickhead

Thread Information