Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trudeau > Trump

Load Metric

Trudeau > Trump

Comments

Baron Von Strucker:

The Shrink: I often find our PM to be cringey but this is a good moment for him

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Name:  1_89DTzg7OzvLrnc8cyAsUSw.png
Views: 285
Size:  463.5 KB

Comments

Gordman: It's all crystal clear now

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    This is that guy from Canada, correct? Or Australia, can't remember.

Load Metric
    What people forget is that back in the day Trudeau challenged another MP (edit actually senator) to a charity boxing match and kicked his ass. That conservative MP went on to run a strip club in my city after his life fell apart (beat up his wife and addiction issues). I knew at least 1 stripper who worked under him. No joke.

Its funny cause you have all these keyboaard warrior making fun of him for being a feminist but he would clean up in a rough and rowdy boxing comp.

Last edited by BetCheckBet; 06-02-2020 at 05:24 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    What people forget is that back in the day Trudeau challenged another MP to a charity boxing match and kicked his ass. That conservative MP went on to run a strip club in my city after his life fell apart (beat up his wife and addiction issues). I knew at least 1 stripper who worked under him. No joke.

How is running a strip club means your life fell apart? He was/is making bank and probably exercising every sexual fantasy he ever dreamed about with the whores on his payroll. Sounds like some sound decision making.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    What people forget is that back in the day Trudeau challenged another MP to a charity boxing match and kicked his ass. That conservative MP went on to run a strip club in my city after his life fell apart (beat up his wife and addiction issues). I knew at least 1 stripper who worked under him. No joke.

How is running a strip club means your life fell apart? He was/is making bank and probably exercising every sexual fantasy he ever dreamed about with the whores on his payroll. Sounds like some sound decision making.
    Ehhhh you obviously have no clue what you are talking about (whats new). Look the guy up and see how shitty his life was.... Its sad actually
    Last edited by BetCheckBet; 06-02-2020 at 05:32 PM.

Load Metric
    LOL CANADA, WHERE YOU HAVE NO FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND YOU GOTTA USE PREFERRED PRONOUNS. WHAT A JOKE OF A LEADER.

Load Metric

Ehhhh you obviously have no clue what you are talking about (whats new). Look the guy up and see how shitty his life was.... Its sad actually
    Not going to waste one second of my life looking up a Canadian. I'll just take your word for it. Just saying as an observation, there is a lot worse in life than running a strip club and banging strippers. Half this forum would jump at that opportunity.

Load Metric

Not going to waste one second of my life looking up a Canadian. I'll just take your word for it. Just saying as an observation, there is a lot worse in life than running a strip club and banging strippers. Half this forum would jump at that opportunity.
    I'd hire you to unclog the toilets, and then like Trump I wouldn't pay you.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I wonder how many seconds he waited before deciding this costume was a good idea:

Load Metric
    It is amazing how the left wing gives a pass on their racist leaders. This fucking guy from Canada. Then there is that governor from Virginia that was dressing up as a Klansman. Of course there was that long term Senator, Byrd, who was actually in the Klan. All these liberals give those guys a pass. Fucking amazing.

Load Metric
    Name:  Unknown-2.jpeg
Views: 276
Size:  5.1 KB
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    What people forget is that back in the day Trudeau challenged another MP (edit actually senator) to a charity boxing match and kicked his ass. That conservative MP went on to run a strip club in my city after his life fell apart (beat up his wife and addiction issues). I knew at least 1 stripper who worked under him. No joke.

Its funny cause you have all these keyboaard warrior making fun of him for being a feminist but he would clean up in a rough and rowdy boxing comp.

So this dude is actually still a senator? I’m reading about his legal issues and multiple suicide attempts. How the fuck does he keep getting elected? Is senator a big deal in Canada?

Load Metric
    Uh prime minister. How don’t all the know it alls here not know that.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

So this dude is actually still a senator? I’m reading about his legal issues and multiple suicide attempts. How the fuck does he keep getting elected? Is senator a big deal in Canada?
    The Canadian parliament system follows the British. Once you are appointment senator I believe you are pretty much in for life. You are not even elected. Steven Harper former prime minister put him in. Of course brazeau is youngest senator ever appointed and ended up being a pretty big fuck up. He was suspended for while due to various legal issues but was able to eventually return.

Lots of Canadians hate the idea of senate but we are pretty terrible for changing traditions.

Comments

BCR: Ok. I wondered how they hadn’t sent him packing. Wasn’t aware of that.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

The Canadian parliament system follows the British. Once you are appointment senator I believe you are pretty much in for life. You are not even elected. Steven Harper former prime minister put him in. Of course brazeau is youngest senator ever appointed and ended up being a pretty big fuck up. He was suspended for while due to various legal issues but was able to eventually return.

Lots of Canadians hate the idea of senate but we are pretty terrible for changing traditions.
    Same in Britain. We hate our upper house too (House of Lords) but nothing changes.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    I was pretty clearly talking about the other guy who has a history of suicide attempts and legal problems, not Trudeau ffs.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    WTF are you even babbling about?
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Lmfao splitthis obviously morning drinking. Get it together gurrrllll.

Comments

splitthis: Not enough coffee yet

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    LOL CANADA, WHERE YOU HAVE NO FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND YOU GOTTA USE PREFERRED PRONOUNS. WHAT A JOKE OF A LEADER.
    I haven't heard this. Care to elaborate?

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Thread Information