Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: HAPPY PRIDE MONTH YALL

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Gotta think a male on male porn star has a career of like 2 or 3 years, max. Hopefully Joey Mills has a sound personal investor. He already looks a little road worn.
    Well he was doing porn while having braces and can deep throat a cock with the best of them so take what you can from that
    It is in my bones which sucks so can make it hard to move sometimes. Trying to spend as much time with friends and family.

  2. #22
    Plumber tgull's Avatar
    Reputation
    -336
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    FU
    Posts
    1,933
    I dunno, I am thinking gay porn is not a good career move. First, 100% you get a + test by age 25. And then your career is basically over. What does a 35 year old ex porn star do for a living. It's called opiates in downtown Portland. Not a good career choice, I would recommend against it.

     
    Comments
      
      Onestep: HIV is no longer an issue boss

  3. #23
    Here is a vid from Tel Aviv Pride 2019, and according to them, the most gayest friendly city in the world. Heteros wished they could throw a party as dope as this.







    I had the pleasure of hooking up with an Israeli Soldier on my last visit. Will never forget that crazy experience.
    It is in my bones which sucks so can make it hard to move sometimes. Trying to spend as much time with friends and family.

  4. #24
    Plumber tgull's Avatar
    Reputation
    -336
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    FU
    Posts
    1,933
    Comments

    Onestep: HIV is no longer an issue boss


    Greg Louganis says he has violent diarrhea due to the constant HIV anti-viral meds, so I am thinking it's an issue, especially since butt sex is regular it probably is an issue for he and his partner. Just saying he is not making up the diarrhea story. Violent diarrhea is his words not mine, and he is a handsome diver.

     
    Comments
      
      Onestep: lol

  5. #25
    Onestep: How's pride month going? Seems like the whole month could be a wash due to the combo of protests and Covid. Did anyone consider postponing pride month? Is there a pope at the top of the gay community who can make this call? Or the actual pope, he dresses like a huge flaming queen anyway. Just curious how this works.
    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

  6. #26
    Can't believe I forgot about posting this here. Today is the anniversary of the Pulse Shooting in Orlando.


    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orland...tclub_shooting


    Name:  160614-orlando-shooting-victims-tease_f1c4zs.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  396.5 KB
    It is in my bones which sucks so can make it hard to move sometimes. Trying to spend as much time with friends and family.

  7. #27
    To celebrate the pulse nightclub shooting in Orlando, Florida...

    https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1271540773851463681

    You got to love it when minority groups vote against their own interests.

    It won't be long until Trump hunts down blacks, women, gays, lesbians, transgender, etc.


  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    To celebrate the pulse nightclub shooting in Orlando, Florida...

    https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1271540773851463681

    You got to love it when minority groups vote against their own interests.

    It won't be long until Trump hunts down blacks, women, gays, lesbians, transgender, etc.


    I read the entire law. Think its bullshit. Theyre doing it, they say, under the guise of saving 5.9 billion over 5 years which is horseshit. Supposedly, only 1 in 20k people would use these services and it would just mean a 1% increase in monthly premiums. If youre a female and identify as a man you cant get treated for cervical cancer or can be charged more based on your gender? Horrible.

    The only solace I guess is you can just find out before hand if this doctor is sympathetic or not and chose your PCP that way.

    Btw, its tech not official, yet.
    It is in my bones which sucks so can make it hard to move sometimes. Trying to spend as much time with friends and family.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Onestep View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    To celebrate the pulse nightclub shooting in Orlando, Florida...

    https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1271540773851463681

    You got to love it when minority groups vote against their own interests.

    It won't be long until Trump hunts down blacks, women, gays, lesbians, transgender, etc.


    I read the entire law. Think its bullshit. Theyre doing it, they say, under the guise of saving 5.9 billion over 5 years which is horseshit. Supposedly, only 1 in 20k people would use these services and it would just mean a 1% increase in monthly premiums. If youre a female and identify as a man you cant get treated for cervical cancer or can be charged more based on your gender? Horrible.

    The only solace I guess is you can just find out before hand if this doctor is sympathetic or not and chose your PCP that way.

    Btw, its tech not official, yet.
    A little here, a little there, a lot somewhere else. He's fucking over everybody. Are you ready to renounce your support of him?
    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Onestep View Post
    Can't believe I forgot about posting this here. Today is the anniversary of the Pulse Shooting in Orlando.


    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orland...tclub_shooting


    Name:  160614-orlando-shooting-victims-tease_f1c4zs.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  396.5 KB
    NEVER FORGET
    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Happy Pride day
    By FRANKRIZZO in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-28-2019, 03:11 PM
  2. She has no pride left.....
    By Matt The Rat in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-04-2018, 11:51 PM
  3. Happy gay Pride day
    By FRANKRIZZO in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-24-2018, 08:08 PM
  4. Happy Canada Day / Happy 4th of July
    By simpdog in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-01-2016, 10:15 AM
  5. yall done got old?
    By Slim T in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-22-2012, 06:42 PM