Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So no big deal but World War 3 just started

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

that is literally china colluding with pakistan to provoke a full blown 2 front war with india.
    The irony China’s quasi siding with a Muslim Country when they openly persecute their ethnic Uighur Muslim minority is too tempting not to mention. (A Minority that Pakistan has been aiding I might add)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

You remind me of when I was a sophomore in college and thought that China’s invasion of Vietnam in reaction to Vietnam’s invasion of Cambodia presaged World War III. I was smoking a lot of dope that semester, and my young adult mind wasn’t yet physiologically developed, so I had an excuse or two for thinking so rashly.

You, on the other hand, are supposedly a grown-ass man of reasonable intelligence and reading comprehension skills. Perhaps you should read up on history a little bit before you make another histrionic-titled thread the next time some minor border skirmish breaks out for the umpteenth time between two longstanding rival nuclear powers.

You need to read up on history. Neither China, Vietnam, India or Cambodia fucking matter because they're gay
    China will fuck up the world if we let it.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    One officer and two soldiers of the Indian Army killed in a face-off with Chinese troops
    A commanding officer of the army and two soldiers have died at Galwan Valley, in Ladakh, in a face-off between Indian and Chinese soldiers, according to a statement by the Indian defence ministry. It's the first loss of life in at least 45 years and comes after weeks of tension between the two sides.

big misunderstanding. huge perhaps.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    now hearing 43 dead.

Load Metric
    now hearing 43 dead.
    I hope it doesn't escalate but if it does I'd love to see India teach China a lesson. I don't know anything about the Indian military and I'm guessing they're no match for China, but they do have nukes.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    now hearing 43 dead.
    I hope it doesn't escalate but if it does I'd love to see India teach China a lesson. I don't know anything about the Indian military and I'm guessing they're no match for China, but they do have nukes.

they have absolutely nothing to phase china on any level at all.

china hasnt even started to take this seriously. they are swatting flies and soothing wounded party egos.

when major indian cities suddenly go dark because the windows 95 boxes running their grids get wiped, then you know they have china's attention.

Load Metric
    even the assertion that they could nuke china is questionable. all our anti-missile tech was exfiltrated to beijing in real time, essentially.

Diamond
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    Possibly there's something to be said for just getting everything over with in 2020 and starting fresh in 2021. What a shitty year. When Trump cheats to win again that will be the dinglecherry on the shit sundae.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    Possibly there's something to be said for just getting everything over with in 2020 and starting fresh in 2021. What a shitty year. When Trump cheats to win again that will be the dinglecherry on the shit sundae.

i feel like when he hands the scepter to his idiot son, thats when the wheels come off.

Load Metric
    apparently the chinese killed the indians using literally bare hand to hand combat with a smidge of 'improvised weapons'.

i cant even fucking imagine what happened out there.

Load Metric
    apparently the chinese killed the indians using literally bare hand to hand combat with a smidge of 'improvised weapons'.

Load Metric

If India gets serious and sends in some of their Ghurka soldiers the Chinese will sit up and notice. Ghurkas don’t play nice they’re as brutal historically as the Cossacks of Russia. Rumor has it Gene Roddenberry modeled the Klingons after the Ghurkas and their warrior mentality.

Load Metric
    American intelligence believes 35 Chinese troops died, including one senior officer, a source familiar with that assessment tells U.S. News. The incident took place during a meeting in the mountainous region between the two sides – both of which had agreed to disarm – to determine how the two militaries would safely withdraw their presences from the region.

The meeting grew tense and resulted in a physical confrontation between the troops. According to the assessment, all of the casualties were from the use of batons and knives and from falls from the steep topography, the source says.

Load Metric
    it appears india is stalling for time, which makes sense considering any escalation could bring it into an actual hot war with pakistan, china, and nepal at the same time.

Load Metric
    The killings were sparked when a patrol of Indian soldiers encountered Chinese troops in a steep section of the mountainous region they believed the People’s Liberation Army (PLA) had retreated from, in line with a 6 June disengagement agreement, sources in Delhi said. The Indian government have alleged that what followed was a “premeditated” ambush on their troops by PLA forces.

The two armies jostled and hand-to-hand fighting broke out – neither side armed in line with decades of tradition supposed to ward off the possibility of escalation between the nuclear-armed neighbours.

Then an Indian commanding officer was pushed from the narrow ridge and fell to his death in the gorge below.

Reinforcements from the Indian side were summoned from a post about 2 miles away and eventually about 600 men were fighting with stones, iron rods and other makeshift weapons in near-total darkness for up to six hours, Indian government sources said, with most deaths on both sides occurring from soldiers falling or being knocked from mountain terrain.

Both sides need to watch out. There a lot of shit on the streets to slip on. I would suggest using helicopters

Load Metric
    Chinese PLA has killed a soldier of the Indian Army in the Ladakh border section.

https://sceptr.net/2020/09/indiase-s...inese-troepen/

Load Metric
    be advised, this situation really isnt de-escalating.

https://www.turkishminute.com/2020/0...ship-die-welt/

Thread Information