Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So no big deal but World War 3 just started

Load Metric

So no big deal but World War 3 just started

China just sent their army 3km deep into Indian territory.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Corona and the riots all make sense now.

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    that's 1.86411 miles

Comments

sonatine: have some rep and 1.86411 smiles

Sloppy Joe: Lol

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    that gucci store glass is some strong shit
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    so i stand corrected, chinas been pushing into india's border pretty much every year more or less. like its bad because things between them are unusually uptight but this isnt the one-off event i thought it was.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    so i stand corrected, chinas been pushing into india's border pretty much every year more or less. like its bad because things between them are unusually uptight but this isnt the one-off event i thought it was.
    You remind me of when I was a sophomore in college and thought that China’s invasion of Vietnam in reaction to Vietnam’s invasion of Cambodia presaged World War III. I was smoking a lot of dope that semester, and my young adult mind wasn’t yet physiologically developed, so I had an excuse or two for thinking so rashly.

You, on the other hand, are supposedly a grown-ass man of reasonable intelligence and reading comprehension skills. Perhaps you should read up on history a little bit before you make another histrionic-titled thread the next time some minor border skirmish breaks out for the umpteenth time between two longstanding rival nuclear powers.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I was hoping this post was about drones dropping bombs on groups of rioters.

Disappointing that this was just a matter of 1.86411 miles of border encroachment.

Load Metric
    World War 3 and Civil War at the sam time? Lit

Bronze
    Load Metric
    One of the skirmishes happened at Pangong Tso. This is a giant high altitude lake, part controlled by China, part controlled by India.

It is one of the most beautiful places I have ever visited and it is not crowded with tourists like so many other famous destinations. The Indian military presence is pretty small and their equipment is downright antiquated. And yes, every so often they have these little skirmishes, sometimes there are even guns fired.

Load Metric
    Is this the 52nd reason to mole hole all of your life?
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Another one in the win colum of sonatine's prediction threads

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

You remind me of when I was a sophomore in college and thought that China’s invasion of Vietnam in reaction to Vietnam’s invasion of Cambodia presaged World War III. I was smoking a lot of dope that semester, and my young adult mind wasn’t yet physiologically developed, so I had an excuse or two for thinking so rashly.

You, on the other hand, are supposedly a grown-ass man of reasonable intelligence and reading comprehension skills. Perhaps you should read up on history a little bit before you make another histrionic-titled thread the next time some minor border skirmish breaks out for the umpteenth time between two longstanding rival nuclear powers.

You need to read up on history. Neither China, Vietnam, India or Cambodia fucking matter because they're gay

Comments

MumblesBadly: Dumbass! I was 19 and stoned a lot back then!

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Egyptian army enters eastern Libya, accompanied by a large convoy of tanks and armored vehicles

Load Metric
    What would be cool is if we could get a visualization of these movements on a Risk board.

Comments

dwai:

Load Metric
    apparently egypt offered libya a ceasefire last weekish and libya hard passed.

you get what you get, libya.

Load Metric

that is literally china colluding with pakistan to provoke a full blown 2 front war with india.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

that is literally china colluding with pakistan to provoke a full blown 2 front war with india.
    #who fucking cares
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by apwiz View Post
    One of the skirmishes happened at Pangong Tso. This is a giant high altitude lake, part controlled by China, part controlled by India.

It is one of the most beautiful places I have ever visited and it is not crowded with tourists like so many other famous destinations. The Indian military presence is pretty small and their equipment is downright antiquated. And yes, every so often they have these little skirmishes, sometimes there are even guns fired.
    In before the Pakis join the party and make it a threesome.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    What would be cool is if we could get a visualization of these movements on a Risk board.
    Definitely better then that farce movie Battleship

Thread Information