Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ****OFFICIAL OSA PLAYS A 1K TOURNAMENT ON POKERBROS SINCE HE IS BORED****

Gold
    Load Metric
    Poker confirmed dead. Games are too tough. Everyone's solid.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Going to be most likely playing the $225 later today at 4pm EST. Im certain action and play are going to be much different.

If you want to rail check out original post for details. Also still selling pieces if you want action. PM me. Makeup offered as well.
    Last edited by OSA; 05-31-2020 at 05:19 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    I wish online poker was legal where I am. I am literally down 7 large on online horse racing since this who pandemic started. What started at $20 a race accelerated to $100 race. I had to self ban myself the other day. Too bad I was on a heater early on, but those fucking harness races are fucking fixed. It's almost like they have an earpiece in the riders ears giving them instructions or something. One fucker had a 4 length lead the other night and broke stride, that never happens three furlongs out.

Dude i never bet harness.... not a shot
    Yeah, I probably bet 20 harness races in one night. I have sporadically bet horses over the years, but only thoroughbreds. I did not hit one harness race and tilted hard towards the end. Every fucking time I would have the leader and then he would slow down and the outside would catch up and it was over. It was almost like the doom switch back in the day of Party.

Comments

big dick: LOL

splitthis:

Load Metric

Yeah, I probably bet 20 harness races in one night. I have sporadically bet horses over the years, but only thoroughbreds. I did not hit one harness race and tilted hard towards the end. Every fucking time I would have the leader and then he would slow down and the outside would catch up and it was over. It was almost like the doom switch back in the day of Party.
    At least you're liquid now so you can weather any storms for a few thousand.

I mean it would have to be a 100k + loss to hurt your liquidity.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post

$7K loss still hurts no matter if you are liquid or not. It was a disastrous week. Sad thing was I was up, those harness races definitely titled the fuck out of me. The one race I did "win" was a trifecta and it cost be $84. It was a wheel, and I "won" $40 since all the chalk hit, so in reality I lost $44. The one catch up/get even race I had a 20-1 on top, 3 furlongs from the finish line he broke stride and finished last. Not a doubt is my mind the rider got the doom switch in his earpiece. Even the announcer was like "Oh what a mistake."

Good thing is I self banned myself, I'm glad I did because I was tempted to load another grand last night, it takes an act of Congress to reverse a self ban so it's over for a year.

On a side note, it's finally nice to see a gambling site actually have a gambling thread.

Comments

Muck Ficon: Self ban yourself from this site.

big dick: oh man LOL too funny. eyes are watering

splitthis:

SPIT this: liquid AF

Diamond
    Load Metric

$7K loss still hurts no matter if you are liquid or not. It was a disastrous week. Sad thing was I was up, those harness races definitely titled the fuck out of me. The one race I did "win" was a trifecta and it cost be $84. It was a wheel, and I "won" $40 since all the chalk hit, so in reality I lost $44. The one catch up/get even race I had a 20-1 on top, 3 furlongs from the finish line he broke stride and finished last. Not a doubt is my mind the rider got the doom switch in his earpiece. Even the announcer was like "Oh what a mistake."

Good thing is I self banned myself, I'm glad I did because I was tempted to load another grand last night, it takes an act of Congress to reverse a self ban so it's over for a year.

On a side note, it's finally nice to see a gambling site actually have a gambling thread.

You can always buy 20% of my action today if you like

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post

No offense but that is just another harness race.

Comments

splitthis:

SPIT this:

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post

No offense but that is just another harness race.
    And I fuck like Seabiscuit so lets take that $45 and make some money.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    OSA, don't cold call 54 suited to an early position raise, especially when everyone else has folded to you. Quit doing stuff like that and your results will automatically improve.

Comments

SPIT this: lmao you think?

Load Metric

This guy is the GOAT

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    HOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDD

Load Metric
    So umm how did it go?

Diamond
    Load Metric
    So umm how did it go?

Decided to go fishing instead. Ended up catching a bluefish and now have fish tacos for tomorrows lunch

Load Metric
    I popped $1,100 on another track. So much for self exclusion. Get back in the game and put the fishing pole down.

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric
    TID
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Thread Information