Thread: I Guess Just a CLICHE or A BUG or MONEY LAUNDERING!!!! WTF ACR

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

I Guess Just a CLICHE or A BUG or MONEY LAUNDERING!!!! WTF ACR

THe issues here are many. However, taking the money back is not one of them. During cash game play when you cashed out you received extra, this happened to me all day when I was playing, over 12 hours. I assumed it was some sort of bonus for playing in the new BOMB tables they are offering. However, last night they had a crash from 11ish EST thru 8am EST. Today, they deducted the money from my account which is justified per their email below. However, WTF kind of bug is that!
    I have the spread sheet they sent, over 288 pages worth and listed below is the letter the emailed. IDK, can this be some sort of money laundering or cash dumping, or just a bug or cliche or algorithm that went crazy.

Dear Valued Customer,

On May 27th, a software issue occurred after an update that mistakenly affected player balances. Some players were incorrectly credited additional funds.

Debits have been made to rectify the situation.

Your account was among those that were impacted. Your balance was incorrectly credited an additional (blank) during your play on May 27th.

Below you will find a link that directs you to a Player Transaction Report PDF where you can access your game and transaction history.

CLICK HERE

In the interest of anonymity, all affected players have been given a Player Number. Please see the corresponding data next to your player number within the PDF.

Your Player Number is: 1800 DOPEY

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for being a valued player.

*Refund Field: The refund field corresponds to a table top-up amount that was unable to be brought to the table because it would have taken you over the table maximum. This amount is left in limbo until you close the table and then is automatically refunded by the system. Unfortunately this refund is not displayed in your player reporting in the client. We're fixing that in the near future. If you wish to receive a spreadsheet with your running balance in which you can see that refund, you can contact customer service for that information.

Sincerely,

The Team at Americas Cardroom
    Last edited by Proverbs13.3; 05-28-2020 at 06:31 PM.

Thread Information