Page 99 of 124 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,980 of 2461

Thread: Anyone want to shop at Target in Minneapolis today? (George Floyd police brutality death)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

Individuals must be approached as individuals. It's neither moral nor constitutional to treat an individual in a police interaction differently based on assumptions about how they will behave based on race.
    I agree with you in theory. However, this is very hard to legislate. People are human and get to notice patterns. If police notice that a certain group of people tend to actually be committing more violent crime, they will approach that group with more suspicion. That's the way the human brain works. It's impossible to override that.

Now, that's no excuse for outwardly treating people unfairly. I agree that, regardless of their suspicions based upon demographic, they need to treat everyone with respect. However, some of the buy-in to fixing this has to come from the community where the much higher crime rate is occurring.
    I agree with all of this and I understand it's part of human nature. Certainly the black community has issues and some of the fix has to come from the black community. But much of the fix has to come from outside the black community, and so far most whites and certainly the government have not been on board. We are on year 401 and counting of unequal treatment (on average), unequal access to basic necessities of life, dehumanization and disproportionate victimization and violence. Do not be surprised when there is hell to pay for any incident like the Floyd incident and do not be surprised when violence flares when everyone's already on a hair trigger. I'm not saying it's right and I'm not saying those who do wrong should not be punished. But until we really tackle the problems, there will not be peace.

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: so true

MumblesBadly: Hence the phrase “No justice, no peace”.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

Individuals must be approached as individuals. It's neither moral nor constitutional to treat an individual in a police interaction differently based on assumptions about how they will behave based on race.
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Is whiteface racist? Asking for a friend.

Also, why do clowns always have rainbow hair? Are they all gay?

Load Metric

I agree with you in theory. However, this is very hard to legislate. People are human and get to notice patterns. If police notice that a certain group of people tend to actually be committing more violent crime, they will approach that group with more suspicion. That's the way the human brain works. It's impossible to override that.

Now, that's no excuse for outwardly treating people unfairly. I agree that, regardless of their suspicions based upon demographic, they need to treat everyone with respect. However, some of the buy-in to fixing this has to come from the community where the much higher crime rate is occurring.
    I agree with all of this and I understand it's part of human nature. Certainly the black community has issues and some of the fix has to come from the black community. But much of the fix has to come from outside the black community, and so far most whites and certainly the government have not been on board. We are on year 401 and counting of unequal treatment (on average), unequal access to basic necessities of life, dehumanization and disproportionate victimization and violence. Do not be surprised when there is hell to pay for any incident like the Floyd incident and do not be surprised when violence flares when everyone's already on a hair trigger. I'm not saying it's right and I'm not saying those who do wrong should not be punished. But until we really tackle the problems, there will not be peace.
    Who is "we"? I handle my own shit and handle my own problems. Why can't everyone else do the same?

Comments

Walter Sobchak: we're living in a society, dipshit

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

Who is "we"? I handle my own shit and handle my own problems. Why can't everyone else do the same?

I truly think it is hilarious you rep every single post of mine. It means you are either a obsessive freak or a closet trolling homo looking for action. Either way you admire me. Keep it up, renting space in your head is absolutely hilarious. I knew as soon as I posted my reply you would post 2 minutes later. You really have mental issues and probably unstable.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: But better off than you

Load Metric

LAW AND ORDER!

Load Metric

I truly think it is hilarious you rep every single post of mine. It means you are either a obsessive freak or a closet trolling homo looking for action. Either way you admire me. Keep it up, renting space in your head is absolutely hilarious. I knew as soon as I posted my reply you would post 2 minutes later. You really have mental issues and probably unstable.
    If so then how sad is it that I'm 10x better off than you?

Fuck it must suck to be stupid and poor.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    so we have a black woman, throwing black paint on the BLM mural outside of trump tower...while trying to arrest the woman the white officer slips on the paint and either jacks up his shoulder or knocks his head on the ground and is writhing around the ground in pain...

if somebody actually posted something like this without video proof i would applaud the imagination of that person...but this is actually real life nowadays...the absurdity is just...............................

Load Metric

When your culture is poor me instead of work hard, do better, that is why you never rise. Many cultures and races are so called behind the 8 ball. Proven women make at least 30% less than men. Instead of crying about it, I worked harder, my second job more than made up that 30%.

There will always be inequalities in life. Your own inactions keep you where you are. So fucking work instead of soak and complain, and raise yourself instead of looking to others to make you rise. That isn’t gonna happen because the world doesn’t give a shit.

Fucking sick of poor me oppressed attitudes instead of good work ethics.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post

When your culture is poor me instead of work hard, do better, that is why you never rise. Many cultures and races are so called behind the 8 ball. Proven women make at least 30% less than men. Instead of crying about it, I worked harder, my second job more than made up that 30%.

There will always be inequalities in life. Your own inactions keep you where you are. So fucking work instead of soak and complain, and raise yourself instead of looking to others to make you rise. That isn’t gonna happen because the world doesn’t give a shit.

You have no idea what you’re talking about. “You” this and “you” that lol.

Load Metric

How would men even have jobs nowadays in a capitalistic society?

Load Metric

No, you don’t know, YOU and big dick couldn’t form your own independent thought and stick by it if you tried. You rely on what you see on the idiot box as truth. Fucking hopeless idiots.

n-words and wiggers soak society and complain they aren’t getting doled enough sitting on their fat asses only to rise for the latest social uprising. They get free food, housing, medical, phones, on and on while contributing to society by looting and shooting.

Fuck off.

Comments

dwai: HEADSHOT

also yikes: So what happens when n-words and wiggers get their shit on
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric

No, you don’t know, YOU and big dick couldn’t form your own independent thought and stick by it if you tried. You rely on what you see on the idiot box as truth. Fucking hopeless idiots.

n-words and wiggers soak society and complain they aren’t getting doled enough sitting on their fat asses only to rise for the latest social uprising. They get free food, housing, medical, phones, on and on while contributing to society by looting and shooting.

Fuck off.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Fuck off.
    You're done. Cut your losses and get out.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Fuck off.
    Says the dipshit who just got his posting privileges back. You can't make this shit up.

Load Metric
    Compared to 2016, would you consider yourself today:

A More racist
    B About the same
    C Less racist
    D Too outraged to respond (please include rant or personal attack)

Load Metric

Fuck off.
    No, you have been done, quit drinking and get your shit together. Your family must be so embarrassed about you.

Now get in your Uber and drive over to the new faghouse.

When in 1 MILLION FUCKING YEARS DID ANYONE EVER IMAGINE DANIEL NEGREANU BEING MORE OF A MAN THAN YOUR MAN’s MAN DREXEL!

Then get over the shock of that and realize it is over a gay member who was on these boards at 11 YEARS old! What kind of family did this kid have that allowed this?

Then imagine the current age difference of these 2 and all you can see is young PLOL has fucked up daddy issues.

Lastly, well almost lastly, what does Willie think of all of this? Him and PLOL used to flirt big time on the freerolls.

It’s one big gay parade motherfuckers.

But the thing that I cannot believe the fucking most is no comments from the fan club when he let out his young gay fantasy.

You fuckers turned in your man cards long ago. Fuck off.

Comments

also yikes: Also although I'm proud of the comments I made on my phone

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric

No, you have been done, quit drinking and get your shit together. Your family must be so embarrassed about you.

Now get in your Uber and drive over to the new faghouse.

When in 1 MILLION FUCKING YEARS DID ANYONE EVER IMAGINE DANIEL NEGREANU BEING MORE OF A MAN THAN YOUR MAN’s MAN DREXEL!

Then get over the shock of that and realize it is over a gay member who was on these boards at 11 YEARS old! What kind of family did this kid have that allowed this?

Then imagine the current age difference of these 2 and all you can see is young PLOL has fucked up daddy issues.

Lastly, well almost lastly, what does Willie think of all of this? Him and PLOL used to flirt big time on the freerolls.

It’s one big gay parade motherfuckers.

But the thing that I cannot believe the fucking most is no comments from the fan club when he let out his young gay fantasy.

You fuckers turned in your man cards long ago. Fuck off.

Load Metric
    Lol at any straight guy not wishing most men would turn gay. They’re generally well-dressed, well-educated, and many live in the gym.

More women for straight guys.

What happened to her bestie Johnny and pro-gay split who weeks ago was praising gay guys and saying how awesome they are? Absolutely no contradiction there. Totally sane and balanced.

She should be praying for more woman to go gay so she wouldn’t have to choose between fat guys her own age, old black men found wandering in the park. and geriatrics. If she was the last straight woman in town, even she might actually get laid without visiting convalescent homes. Or she’d just turn the last few straight guys gay. Be a hard call if she was the only game in town.

Comments

dwai: DAAAAAMNNNG SHOTS

MumblesBadly: If 95% of straight me immediately turned gay, my odds of scoring with someone who has all of teeth would probably fall to, oh, 1 in 50,000.

Walter Sobchak: Pay attention kids

Load Metric

If so then how sad is it that I'm 10x better off than you?

Fuck it must suck to be stupid and poor.

Thread Information