Page 97 of 124 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,940 of 2461

Thread: Anyone want to shop at Target in Minneapolis today? (George Floyd police brutality death)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post

They named an asteroid after her when she was in high school...

https://www.businessinsider.com/alex...18-6?r=US&IR=T

...she's that stupid. One of those double major dummies. I'm sure misogyny has nothing to with your assessment of her intelligence.
    Before AOC luckboxed herself into the primary, she was a fucking bartender in a roaring economy after spending six years gaining an International Relations degree, which is on par with a History degree.

You are not smart. But we have known that for a long time. Dummy.
    Speaking of idiots, your contribution is greatly appreciated.

She didn't double major in International Relations. Economics was the other one. And she changed from a science major. The asteroid business was in relation to a paper on microbiology.

I'm sure a career in plumbing was her first choice though.

Comments

big dick: LOL hahaha

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

it makes people hate them more
    Why do they get to ride the front of the bus and sit and eat at the same restaurants as white people?

because they protested
    you need to take a good hard look at what dwai wrote.

what he means and what he doesn't say is some people can see what the blm/antifa/etc... is all about. i've said it countless times. it may have started out as a group bringing awareness to police brutality but it was swung so far away from that to the point where "all black lives don't matter" only some. and it's mostly being used to perpetuate anti white propaganda right now.

you don't need to worry about me or quite a few others, what you need to worry about is the white supremacists, kkk or whatever new group is forming...and let's get serious..they're forming because of the blm movement out of necessity.

i expect some mass shootouts and many deaths very soon between them
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    It will not be obvious, but insidious.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    The fucking idiotic drug war does NOT stop the flow or availability of drugs to kids! To claim so is a fucking lie that is used by cops to rationalize their career-building drug raids and arrests. All it does is create a lawless environment where the most violent prey on the community. And when the cops arrest some drug dealers, others looking to make bank in that business inevitably step in to keep the drugs flowing into that market. That’s exactly what happened with alcohol prohibition, and has been happening in the remaining illegal drug markets whenever they were made illegal.

Furthermore, drug prohibition policies in the US have created perverse incentives for police to ignore focusing on the many non-drug related crimes so many people expect them to because doing so takes away time from them focusing on building their careers and bringing in federal and state grant money for drug-related arrests, as well as from assets seized from drug dealers, and even innocent people who are suspected of having cash or assets derived from the illegal drug trade.

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    Anyone they came in contact with are laughing their asses off.

Mark McCloskey sued a former employer for wrongful termination and his sister, father and his father’s caretaker for defamation.

The McCloskeys and the trustees of Portland Place, the tony private street in a St. Louis historic district where they live, have been involved in a three-year legal dispute over a small piece of land in the neighborhood. The McCloskeys claim they own it, but the trustees say it belongs to the neighborhood.

Mark McCloskey said in an affidavit that he has defended the patch previously by pointing a gun at a neighbor who tried to cut through it.

In March 2013, in Phelps County, Mark McCloskey sued his father and his father’s trust over the gift. The birthday card and earth, he claimed, were sufficient title because they met the legal definition of “livery of seisin,” a ceremony performed in medieval England for the conveyance of land.

In 2016, a special judge ruled against him, writing that “Exhibit 1 attached to the petition is a birthday card, not a deed” and that it was too late to claim ownership of part of the farm. The archaic legal claim, the judge ruled “does not operate as a matter of law to transfer title to real property.”

Mark McCloskey filed a defamation case against his father and sister in 2011, dismissed it in 2012, and refiled it in 2013. By the time of the final filing, Bruce McCloskey was living in a memory care unit in Ballwin; he died in 2014.

In 2013, he destroyed bee hives placed just outside of the mansion’s northern wall by the neighboring Jewish Central Reform Congregation and left a note saying he did it, and if the mess wasn’t cleaned up quickly he would seek a restraining order and attorneys fees. The congregation had planned to harvest the honey and pick apples from trees on its property for Rosh Hashanah.

“The children were crying in school,” Rabbi Susan Talve said. “It was part of our curriculum.”
    https://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...0225dd287.html
    They're also personal injury lawyers--always the Republicans' favorite.

Comments

MumblesBadly: He also sounds anti-Semitic re those bee hives.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Now you can't even defend yourself in America if you're white, this is getting very dangerous.

Warrant Served On St. Louis Couple Who Defended Private Property, Rifle Confiscated, Report Says https://www.dailywire.com/news/break...d-report-says/
    You don't know what the warrant was for, or why. A warrant is issued by a judge. When people protest in the streets you want the cops and the law to come down on them hard. Now the cops are doing their jobs with different people, suddenly you don't like it. The law applies to them too.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post

They named an asteroid after her when she was in high school...

https://www.businessinsider.com/alex...18-6?r=US&IR=T

...she's that stupid. One of those double major dummies. I'm sure misogyny has nothing to with your assessment of her intelligence.
    Before AOC luckboxed herself into the primary, she was a fucking bartender in a roaring economy after spending six years gaining an International Relations degree, which is on par with a History degree.

You are not smart. But we have known that for a long time. Dummy.
    By luckboxing the primary you mean taking down an incumbent in her own party with a huge advantage of money and name recognition?

Fuck it must suck to be as stupid as you are.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Now you can't even defend yourself in America if you're white, this is getting very dangerous.

Warrant Served On St. Louis Couple Who Defended Private Property, Rifle Confiscated, Report Says https://www.dailywire.com/news/break...d-report-says/
    You don't know what the warrant was for, or why. A warrant is issued by a judge. When people protest in the streets you want the cops and the law to come down on them hard. Now the cops are doing their jobs with different people, suddenly you don't like it. The law applies to them too.

What actual law did they break again?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

I don't know, but neither do you know that they didn't. You don't know why the warrant was issued and neither does the article posted. The article is reflexively against it, without knowing what it's for. That's no better than the woke left who are reflexively against policing the actions in black areas.

What I do know is that a judge issued the warrant, meaning there was probable cause to do so.

Load Metric

I don't know, but neither do you know that they didn't. You don't know why the warrant was issued and neither does the article posted. The article is reflexively against it, without knowing what it's for. That's no better than the woke left who are reflexively against policing the actions in black areas.

What I do know is that a judge issued the warrant, meaning there was probable cause to do so.
    As I’ve said before, if you had any idea how easy it is to have a judge sign a warrant then you would not assign any significance to it. I saw no crime committed on the videos. I also question why arrest warrants weren’t issued if crimes were committed. Confiscating the guns which every video shows they were carrying and they have readily admitted to carrying is pointless unless it is for political optics.

Load Metric

As I’ve said before, if you had any idea how easy it is to have a judge sign a warrant then you would not assign any significance to it. I saw no crime committed on the videos. I also question why arrest warrants weren’t issued if crimes were committed. Confiscating the guns which every video shows they were carrying and they have readily admitted to carrying is pointless unless it is for political optics.
    You don't know what it was for so how can you comment on its validity. Who says it was something in the video?

Load Metric
    Holy fucking Christ! Some cops are just fucking crazy and should never have been given a badge or a gun! #RigorousPsychologicalScreeningOfCopsNow

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I'm sure the baby in this video was guilty of systemic racism, so it's okay.

https://twitter.com/taeukno010/status/1282819057515925504

(Don't worry though, the left is sending in social workers to help!!!)

Load Metric
    I'm sure the baby in this video was guilty of systemic racism, so it's okay.

https://twitter.com/taeukno010/status/1282819057515925504

(Don't worry though, the left is sending in social workers to help!!!)
    Gotta keep paying them to make more folks.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Meanwhile, the social conservative rightwingers try to make it super costly/impossible for poor folk to have access to birth control.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric

well educated black man schools you on how warped the media's stance on this is.

BASED GOD.

Comments

1marley1: Where’d he go to school?

Tellafriend: "I doubt she's married."

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    you don't need to worry about me or quite a few others, what you need to worry about is the white supremacists, kkk or whatever new group is forming...and let's get serious..they're forming because of the blm movement out of necessity.

i expect some mass shootouts and many deaths very soon between them
    When the kkk rises again, would you say the blacks only have themselves to blame since they were the ones misbehaving?

Also, you are a white supremacists. At least the character you play online is.
    Last edited by duped_samaritan; 07-16-2020 at 09:28 AM.

Load Metric

You don't know what it was for so how can you comment on its validity. Who says it was something in the video?

The warrant was to seize the guns so i certainly know what it was for. And again, why weren't' arrest warrants issued if crimes were committed? You are just taking the liberal line and towing it.

Load Metric

The warrant was to seize the guns so i certainly know what it was for. And again, why weren't' arrest warrants issued if crimes were committed? You are just taking the liberal line and towing it.
    Maybe crimes are still under investigation. Maybe the charges are not serious enough to warrant arrest. Maybe no crime was committed. I don't know, and neither do you. You're jumping to conclusions without having the facts at hand.

Load Metric

Maybe crimes are still under investigation. Maybe the charges are not serious enough to warrant arrest. Maybe no crime was committed. I don't know, and neither do you. You're jumping to conclusions without having the facts at hand.
    but that's what you guys do all the time

Comments

Tellafriend: for the lullz

Load Metric
    Druff serious question here where do you find these twitter videos?

-stuff trending on twitter?
    -facebook group?
    -another forum?

-Republican website?

where?

Thread Information