Page 94 of 124 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,880 of 2461

Thread: Anyone want to shop at Target in Minneapolis today? (George Floyd police brutality death)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    lol.... don lemon came out and said all black lives don't matter while interviewing terry crews
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    DEFUND THE POLICE! SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU HAVE DEMOCRATS RUNNING A CITY LIKE NYC!!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Are the liberal New Yorkers at least willing to admit that DeBlasio is incompetent?

I think we've seen enough examples already.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    DEFUND THE POLICE! SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU HAVE DEMOCRATS RUNNING A CITY LIKE NYC!!

What I don’t understand is why no one has a gun in these videos.

You hear about record gun sales. Are they still in their original packaging?

Diamond
    Load Metric
    That happened in Brighton Beach an extremely densely Russian populated area. Dunno what these crackheads are up to though.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

Basically impossible to get a concealed carry permit for NYC.

Pull a gun without one and there's a good chance you'll do a year or more in prison.

Shootings in NY are going nuts right now though - it's hot, people are angry and tensions are high.
    Last edited by duped_samaritan; 07-08-2020 at 09:20 AM.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

Pull a gun without one and there's a good chance you'll do a year or more in prison.

Shootings in NY are going nuts right now though - it's hot, people are angry and tensions are high.
    Believe its 7 years for an unlicensed firearm. Even if someone breaks into your house and you use it in self defense you csn still be fucked

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post

Believe its 7 years for an unlicensed firearm. Even if someone breaks into your house and you use it in self defense you csn still be fucked
    lol democrat gun control laws

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    look out peeps.

don't say "all lives matter" anymore

https://twitter.com/i/status/1281177524911968256
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    look out peeps.

follow the leader

Load Metric
    Black Lives Matter AWOL as violence claims hundreds of Black victims

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ks-killed-wav/

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

nike sneakers makes she or he things cray

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Are the liberal New Yorkers at least willing to admit that DeBlasio is incompetent?

it's like he's going out of his way to be as awful as possible. nyc has another year of him as well. he's starting to rack up obscene levels of damage that will only be undone by the next administration.

good news is the next republican candidates platform will only have to be safety for all.

Load Metric

it's like he's going out of his way to be as awful as possible. nyc has another year of him as well. he's starting to rack up obscene levels of damage that will only be undone by the next administration.

good news is the next republican candidates platform will only have to be safety for all.
    As City Crumbles and Violence Soars Mayor De Blasio Helps Paint Black Lives Matter in Front of Trump Tower in NY City (VIDEO)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ny-city-video/

Mayor De Blasio Tells CNN’s Wolf Blitzer That He Is Banning All Large Gatherings in NYC Except For Black Lives Matter Riots (VIDEO)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...r-riots-video/

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

It's hot every year in NY in the summer.

The reasons the shootings are happening are:

1) Cashless bail system in NYC which began in November. Supposedly only for "non-violent" crimes, but that turned out to be BS. For example, a crazy anti-Semitic black woman kept beating up orthodox Jewish women on the street, got arrested, and was released immediately due to the cashless bail law. Guess what she went back out and did right away?

2) Idiotic release of violent criminals from prison due to COVID-19 threat, including young and violent ones.

3) It's illegal in NYC to do much proactive policing these days, even before the George Floyd thing.

Shootings went up sharply in early January (before the coronavirus, obviously), and have just gotten worse in the past 6 months.

Guess the color of most of the victims?

Black lives only matter if they're murdered by white people, apparently. Democrats refuse to revisit policies which clearly result in lots of extra black deaths. In general, Democrats are really, really, really bad with crime and punishment. Whenever elections are referendums on crime, Republicans kick ass (see 1994 as a good example of this).

Comments

MumblesBadly: Republicans refuse to end the violence-propagating War and prophylactically ineffective War on Drugs!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Black lives only matter if they're murdered by white people, apparently. Democrats refuse to revisit policies which clearly result in lots of extra black deaths. In general, Democrats are really, really, really bad with crime and punishment. Whenever elections are referendums on crime, Republicans kick ass (see 1994 as a good example of this).
    i think a lot of people are noticing this. at least the 1st sentence. lemon basically said it out loud as well.

BLM is bad news. especially the umbrella that comes with it, and you can't say shit about it. that's the scary part. republicans have to stand up to it and yell to everyone what it's all about.

we know trump will come debates, but he needs more help.

those debates are gonna be ugly as hell for biden. after trump is done with him everyone will see him for what he is.

Load Metric
    i think a lot of people are noticing this. at least the 1st sentence. lemon basically said it out loud as well.

BLM is bad news. especially the umbrella that comes with it, and you can't say shit about it. that's the scary part. republicans have to stand up to it and yell to everyone what it's all about.

we know trump will come debates, but he needs more help.

those debates are gonna be ugly as hell for biden. after trump is done with him everyone will see him for what he is.
    Must be nice living in your fantasyland.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric

1) Cashless bail system in NYC which began in November. Supposedly only for "non-violent" crimes, but that turned out to be BS. For example, a crazy anti-Semitic black woman kept beating up orthodox Jewish women on the street, got arrested, and was released immediately due to the cashless bail law. Guess what she went back out and did right away?

2) Idiotic release of violent criminals from prison due to COVID-19 threat, including young and violent ones.

3) It's illegal in NYC to do much proactive policing these days, even before the George Floyd thing.

Shootings went up sharply in early January (before the coronavirus, obviously), and have just gotten worse in the past 6 months.

The color of most of the victims is the same as it always is. Same as the color of most of the victims of a hurricane or a pandemic also.

Millions of people believe that systemic racism is the reason that black people are more likely to live in poverty, less likely to have access to healthcare or receive a good education which makes them less likely to provide a stable family environment to raise their children which leads to more crime.

They think this movement will change some of that and do a ton of long term good.

I know you don't agree with them, but if they're right, the temporary spike in crime would be well worth it.

Load Metric
    look out peeps.

follow the leader
    Who are these people and how is there not a single person you’d actually be frightened to punch you out of the entire video? It almost feels like a parody.

Load Metric

The color of most of the victims is the same as it always is. Same as the color of most of the victims of a hurricane or a pandemic also.

Millions of people believe that systemic racism is the reason that black people are more likely to live in poverty, less likely to have access to healthcare or receive a good education which makes them less likely to provide a stable family environment to raise their children which leads to more crime.

They think this movement will change some of that and do a ton of long term good.

I know you don't agree with them, but if they're right, the temporary spike in crime would be well worth it.
    lol in 40 years it's gotten worse and worse, you think blacks suddenly want to be better? god you're clueless, they love the anarchy and police hesitation, they love committing crimes they hate working, being fathers, it won't magically change, i say we give them a state and let all the bad n-words move there and they kill themselves off. America will be so much better with the black people that get off their ass and work hard to provide for their families and without the gangster fatherless n-words who's mom's drain the welfare system and ask for more.

come off it with your bullshit

Thread Information