Page 17 of 124 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767117 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone want to shop at Target in Minneapolis today? (George Floyd police brutality death)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by donkdowndonedied View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

The funny part is that element doesn’t even have a cohesive plan or ideology. Just chaos. Like last night when they thought a cop started it with all those still pics, it was most popular on a bunch of pro Trump type pages and anti vax shit.

Place had like 150k members and felt like the most inorganic foreign thing ever. While trump was saying don’t loot or we shoot they were blaming it entirely on some police agitation on both left blogs and right sites. Such a weird time. This big Trump page saying it was all the cops fault and it was orchestrated by police.

If you go down a rabbit hole anymore you can’t even figure out what team anyone is cheering for other than it always being something besides the official version of anything. Nothing happens where they buy it. It’s always somebody starting it.

I start clicking on profiles and the people who were actually real were like 2 alt right dudes, 2 dudes you’d expect to left wing people, soccer moms. Their only ideology is to anyone else saying they’re making it up. Felt like a reg gaymer Britney greers clit back and forth with a bunch of random dudes with American profiles writing in a manner that sounds nothing like anyone you know. Other countries intelligence agencies are having a field day with us online
    It is fascinating to me too. I always wonder how big these agitator networks go. I think there are angles most people wouldn't even consider. Like fake "bernie bros" which was a great angle to sow discontent inside the liberal side. On the right-side you have all the infinite conspiracy theories to play with. For whatever reason, those things don't work near as well with the liberal side. (At least not in American culture.) Soon deep fakes are going to make things interesting.
    Yeah, it’s weird. Tine posted it first. So I just read the article and didn’t take in the feel of blog, but I assume it was of the left. So I google guys name, and everywhere else it takes me is like pro-Trump Facebook pages where they’re all in.

I’m just reading and thinking you don’t want this to be true if you’re a Trump guy. Like Druff is a traditional republican. He doesn’t want to see some white cop started this after he just put guys on blast on Twitter. . Neither would any actual Trump supporter I know, yet these people on this page are all in on they are setting the black people up and it’s false flag set up by whomever and it just felt so off I had no explanation other than it’s clearly foreign.

I mean, I could understand why someone of the left would like some cop getting caught starting a damn riot, and the guy was clearly agitating shit, for what reason I still don’t know and haven’t looked today, but I didn’t know why they were convinced of it, and seemed to want for it to be true. Made no sense

Load Metric
    Name:  7c794ac.jpg
Views: 345
Size:  77.8 KB

Comments

MumblesBadly: You are a scumbag.

Load Metric

death squad.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    just dropping in to pretend i care about anything that happened and anything that is happening or anything that is going to happen because i'm a human

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric

Comments

sonatine: she seems nice

OSA: vomit

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe View Post

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

death squad.

While I believe that Chauvin has a bad history and should have been fired long ago, I think a lot of the above is inaccurate.

Even the last line about all 12 complaints against him resulting in "no discipline" seems to be false, according to a CNN article I read yesterday.

Load Metric
    there was a news crew with a white reporter a block away that the cops didnt fuck with

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Armed and ready to fire.

When the looting starts, the shooting starts.

Yes! Amen to that, those scumbag lazy ghetto theives.

New motto “when the looting starts, the shooting starts!”

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I am having fun with the SJWs today on my Facebook.

They keep posting that idiotic "Minnesota Freedom Fund" link with either no description or attempting to claim you're donating to get "justice for George Floyd".

Then I explain what it really does (it's a fund to pay for legal expenses and bail for rioters, arsonists, assaulters, and looters related to the protest), and I get a mixture of "I don't care, I'm donating anyway" and "Oh thanks for telling me, I'll stay away from donating to that one".

The latter puts the SJWs on monkey tilt because they are hoping other guilty white people will just donate and not ask any questions where the money is going.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post
    re: George

has there been an autopsy report released yet?

death by asphyxiation? heart attack? overdose?

have only seen clips of the arrest incident...the victim appears to be healthy but collapsed as the police were taking him over to a patrol vehicle...did he have a heart attack then? or was he being uncooperative?
    Looks like heart attack brought on by acute stress, heart disease and whatever drugs he was on.
    I think that's going to be the winner.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Come on, please tell me this isn't fooling you.

I know we disagree on a lot of subjects, but I never saw you as gullible.

You can't see why a restaurant owner during the year of COVID-19 might not be too devastated to see it burnt down?

You can't see why an already-destroyed restaurant with plans to rebuild with insurance money might want the good local PR of claiming to be in support of something like this?

Honestly, politics aside, do you believe this account as presented, and that they have no ulterior motives for putting that out there?

Load Metric
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    no mask, vest, cuffs in back pocket

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Okay?

Why is it bad to have undercover cops at protests?

Load Metric
    bEcAUsE tHeY sTaRt tHe rIoTs

Comments

Sanlmar: fLaWlEsS

Load Metric
    -145 Druff didn’t know what Fuck 12 meant before this

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    that's not cuffs in his back pocket, it's skoal. it's obv ex yankee nick swisher in town for the lego convention.

pretty sure everyone knows nick swisher is a lego master
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    that's not cuffs in his back pocket, it's skoal. it's obv ex yankee nick swisher in town for the lego convention.

pretty sure everyone knows nick swisher is a lego master
    no, not enough depth and too big of a circle to be dip

Thread Information