Page 13 of 124 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone want to shop at Target in Minneapolis today? (George Floyd police brutality death)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Don Lemon “ Currently we’re seeing what looks like a peaceful gathering. We did see some police in tactical gear but we aren’t really sure why”. Lmfao, maybe because they set the city on fire dipshit.
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Nice racism. Chimpout?

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post

Everything I'm seeing from the people all-in on this being the guy seem be taking the fpsrussia/reggaymer approach of this guy executing some dark ops type shit on behalf of law enforcement. Trying to incite crime and violence to make protestors look worse.

Broken Windows theory etc
    Ah, a broken windows theory involving actual broken windows!

Couldn't be more perfect.

Comments

Dan Druff: it's not wrong

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post

when the looting starts, the shooting starts
    I'm sure this will go well.

Comments

Sanlmar: Neither of us can imagine just how badly this would end.

Load Metric
    Since Sloppy Joe continues to advocate the absurd point that somehow Mike McDonald (a well-known, mostly apolitical poker pro) only has a crazy fringe left following, I'll offer this bet to him:

We will have a neutral arbitrator NOT on this forum pick a random Democratic Facebook group of more than 3000 people.

We will post a voting question:

"Are the current riots and looting in Minnesota justified?", with the selections of "Yes" and "No".

If any less than 67% votes "Yes", I lose the bet. If 67% or more votes Yes, I win. If there is any suspicion of voting irregularities, we will review and throw out all votes made from members who joined after we had our group chosen by the neutral person.

I will bet any sum of money up to $20k.

You are trying to prove that being pro-riot is not a mainstream Democratic position, and that my stating so is a strawman. I'm trying to prove otherwise.

We can escrow the money.

Let me know if interested.
    Its absurd to think that Facebook groups reflect mainstream thought. Obviously the extremism is more present on the internet, on both sides. I'll even go as far as saying that it is more disproportionate on the right, definitely true for me anecdotally. I will pass.

I also will apologize for being mean-spirited earlier. It's a poor use of time and a nasty way to be. Sorry.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    This thread does not deliver.

Load Metric
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    I heard this earlier. I’m not sure it’s accurate. It sounded like the dead guy just got to town recently. They might have worked together, but it wasn’t for 17 years I’m not sure they even knew each other tbh. You’d think the dude would be saying let me up Derrick or something if he knew him. I’d await clarification on this .

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    I heard this earlier. I’m not sure it’s accurate. It sounded like the dead guy just got to town recently. They might have worked together, but it wasn’t for 17 years I’m not sure they even knew each other tbh. You’d think the dude would be saying let me up Derrick or something if he knew him. I’d await clarification on this .

yeah supposedly they had 'overlapping shifts' working security at some club but im really not sure what if anything that means.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

yeah supposedly they had 'overlapping shifts' working security at some club but im really not sure what if anything that means.
    Yeah cops usually work as cops at bars. They aren’t bouncers. I have no doubt they both got a check from the same place at times, but that guy was in Minnesota more like 3 years, and that bar was his second jkb he got later

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

this post is gayer than aids
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

first thing i thought of by reading this was the scene in platoon where tom berenger guns down willem dafoe.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I'm not understanding why Minneapolis hasn't arrested the cops yet -- especially the main guy who did it.

Certainly the evidence is there to charge them with something fairly serious already. They could haul them in, charge them with first degree assault, and say that they are still investigating the matter, and a murder charge is possible.

That would calm people down at least somewhat.

This city government really is incompetent.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I'm no lover of Amy Klobuchar, but what exactly did she do wrong here?

https://news.yahoo.com/amy-klobuchar...183728902.html

Ex-Minneapolis police officer Derick Chauvin saw at least 10 conduct complaints during his 19-year tenure before he was fired Tuesday, according to a database that documents complaints against police. In particular, he was involved in the shooting death of a man who had stabbed other people before attacking police, as well as some other undisclosed complaints. Klobuchar did not prosecute Chauvin and other officers involved for the first death, which occurred in October 2006 while she was running for Senate.
    While it appears this officer was a piece of shit long before this incident, I am having a hard time finding fault with "the shooting death of a man who had stabbed other people before attacking police".

What should the police have done in that incident? Let him stab them?

Sounds like a very justified shooting to me.

Then there's this weird part of the article:

As The Washington Post noted in March, Klobuchar "declined to bring charges in more than two dozen cases in which people were killed in encounters with police" as Hennepin County attorney. Instead, she "aggressively prosecuted smaller offenses" that "have been criticized for their disproportionate effect on poor and minority communities," the Post continues.
    Okay?

Maybe she didn't bring charges because people were killed when deadly force was justified? Where is an example of a specific case where she didn't prosecute an officer, but should have?

And somehow they're tying that in to her prosecuting non-cops for "smaller offenses", as if she shouldn't be prosecuting other crimes just because minorities committed them?

Whole article is really garbage.

Load Metric
    I'm not understanding why Minneapolis hasn't arrested the cops yet -- especially the main guy who did it.

Certainly the evidence is there to charge them with something fairly serious already. They could haul them in, charge them with first degree assault, and say that they are still investigating the matter, and a murder charge is possible.

That would calm people down at least somewhat.

This city government really is incompetent.
    You would understand if you were black.

If you are black, cops will use you as target practice or kill you in public without fear of ever being charged with a crime.

Even former Democratic Presidential hopeful Amy Klobuchar knows you don't charge police for killing black people because you will never get a conviction. She declined many times to charge police with murder when she was a prosecutor.

The police officers in this case will lose their jobs and will probably eventually be charged with a crime but a jury will never convict them.

Minneapolis needs to pass a law making it a crime to record police when they are arresting black people.

Load Metric
    the cops just arrested a cnn reporter and his crew live on tv

its gonna be a long summer

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Is that Urkel?
    Lol and white people catch flack for saying y’all look alike.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post

this post is gayer than aids
    ThanAIDSSSSSSSS

Comments

Dan Druff: even worse, it's an unfunny meme that every virtue signaling SJW on Facebook has been sharing like it makes them clever
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by donkdowndonedied View Post

No, but lets say this is a federal registry. To be law enforecment, you have to be approved by a federal agency. Then once you're on the bad list, you get it no more.

I really don't think liberals are against such an idea any more than conservatives, but pretty sure for the most part "conservatives" won't even acknowledge the problem unless it is beyond blatant. You're making up strawmen. Liberals are for all sorts of creative government. Conservatives are either remove it or privatize it so someone can exploit it.
    Conservatives haven't approached this subject because they want the support of police departments, and if they attempt to weaken the police union, they will receive huge pushback. So Republicans don't want to approach it this way.

Democrats haven't approached the subject because it doesn't solve the issue via identity politics. Their narrative has long been that black people are under attack by the police. They would never be okay with the solution simply being non-race-based police reform. It would invalidate their loud rhetoric on the matter for the past 6 years.

I'm presenting what appears to be the best solution, and at the very least, will help reduce police brutality.

Whether either party is willing to have the balls to go there remains to be seen.

I'm on record right now saying I'll support it, even if it's the Democrats ultimately proposing the solution (provided it's not bundled with some other crap which will cause more problems).
    if either party is for radical policing reform, it's the democrats, the party that pushed for nationwide body cameras.

i don't understand how you can think otherwise. this is like me telling you the democrats are the party of gun rights.

Load Metric

please let's get a premeditated murder charge out of this

Thread Information