Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone want to shop at Target in Minneapolis today? (George Floyd police brutality death)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Anyone want to shop at Target in Minneapolis today? (George Floyd police brutality death)

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1265834047986520069

This was supposedly in response to the police brutality incident in Minneapolis where a black man was killed.

But that's a bunch of bullshit. It's thugs using a news event as an excuse for legalized theft. It really bothers me when the police stand down during shit like this. You think all the rioters stealing shit during the '92 LA riots were doing it in support of Rodney King, and not because they were greedy?

This is straight up theft disguised as protest. It's sad that our government is so pussified that they don't take a stand against shit like this.

Here's the solution:

Bring a lot of police with tear gas and riot gear, also with guns ready just in case.

Stand near exits. Order each person exiting that they will be tear gassed if they do not immediately walk forward slowly and lie o the ground. Arrest everyone. Charge them all in the harshest way possible.

If any attempt to charge the police, shoot them dead.

People have the right to peaceful protest. That does not include vandalizing or stealing from innocent businesses. That should be dealt with in the exact same fashion as if an individual is doing it out of nowhere. Attempt to arrest them peacefully, and escalate force if they resist.

Or, even simpler, block the door going into target, then send armed officers in with riot gear and tear gas. Instruct everyone to lie on the ground or face the consequences. These cops will all have bodycams on so it will be obvious if someone gets killed due to their own stupidity or rebelliousness.

This should be true of how all violent protests are handling, regardless of race or political persuasion.

If ever strong police force is justified, it's shit like this.

Comments

1marley1: :wrong

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    In before certain PFA leftists make excuses for this, and that these are just protesters who are trying to make a statement against oppression (which happens to involve stealing hundreds or thousands of dollars worth of merchandise).

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    In before certain PFA leftists make excuses for this, and that these are just protesters who are trying to make a statement against oppression (which happens to involve stealing hundreds or thousands of dollars worth of merchandise).
    OK, everyone got that? Whoever thinks this, now's your chance. Come on, if you don't make this argument Druff may have to stop using the same straw man over and over again!

And while you're at it, please voice your support for 8.5 months abortion and trans women in women's sports. We've got a worldview that needs confirming here! We're WAITING people!

Comments

MumblesBadly: LOL!

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Here is one of the looters attacking an 80-year-old woman in the wheelchair who tried to get in their way,

Great people! Glad the police were standing down. Just social protest, everyone.

https://twitter.com/___0HOUR1/status/1265853069436137472

Comments

splitthis: No social distancing lol

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Title of this video is BS clickbait, but it's more Target footage.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Here is one of the looters attacking an 80-year-old woman in the wheelchair who tried to get in their way,

Great people! Glad the police were standing down. Just social protest, everyone.

80 year-old woman? Let me get this right you complain about CNN but then get your news from some echo-chamber. She wasn't near 80 or elderly. Just some stupid-ass kook at best. I was laughing at her, because when I saw it was presented as "stupid of the year" award.

Most smart people who are defending the looters aren't saying what they did is right or justified, but they're saying they can understand why this happened.

You're right, it pisses me off too. At the base level, those are just greedy worthless *@#&$s that are trying to get free shit. To the other side is plainly clear that THIS IS A REACTION. If I owned one of these businesses, I'd be pissed at the cops more than anything. I'm not sure.. haven't been able to tell if this was a bad cop or not so bad guy who made some horrible lapse of judgement.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by donkdowndonedied View Post

80 year-old woman? Let me get this right you complain about CNN but then get your news from some echo-chamber. She wasn't near 80 or elderly. Just some stupid-ass kook at best. I was laughing at her, because when I saw it was presented as "stupid of the year" award.

Most smart people who are defending the looters aren't saying what they did is right or justified, but they're saying they can understand why this happened.

You're right, it pisses me off too. At the base level, those are just greedy worthless *@#&$s that are trying to get free shit. To the other side is plainly clear that THIS IS A REACTION. If I owned one of these businesses, I'd be pissed at the cops more than anything. I'm not sure.. haven't been able to tell if this was a bad cop or not so bad guy who made some horrible lapse of judgement.
    So your issue is I got the age wrong about a woman in a wheelchair who appears to be elderly until you look really closely? Ooooooooookay. Talk about missing the point.

Understanding "why" something happens doesn't mean you defend it or let the perpetrators get away with it.

At least you are getting the second part right. They are greedy worthless fucks who are trying to get free shit. However, it's not a "reaction". It's an opportunity for scumbag criminals to steal with no consequence. There was no social justice message to looting Target. The message was, "Oh sweet! I can steal and nobody will stop me!"

You can also be angry at more than one person or entity at a time. You can be angry at the cops for what they did, and also angry at the rioters and scumbag looters who are exploiting the situation to steal and destroy things without consequence.

Instead, I'm seeing a lot of nonsense talk about how this is a reasonable reaction, and that this type of shit is needed to cause a revolution which will supposedly change things, or whatever.

Load Metric
    I'm what you would call a leftist, and let me tell you most of us here in Minnesota think this shit is fucked up. Obviously that cop was wrong but the majority of us "leftist" don't agree w/ this behavior. Did you see this?

Comments

TheXFactor: Awesome Video

Load Metric
    George Floyd was apprehended on suspicion of passing a counterfeit $20.

Standard Minneapolis police procedure is to ram their knee on a black person's throat for a couple of minutes.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

Standard Minneapolis police procedure is to ram their knee on a black person's throat for a couple of minutes.

In before certain PFA conservatives make excuses for this.

Load Metric
    so apparently that “elderly” woman you guys were snap feeling sorry for is actually NOT elderly and CAN walk, but is morbidly obese/lazy. At least that’s what i’m currently gleaming from twitter

Comments

big dick: .

Load Metric

This captures the look of the cop that is so disturbing, his face says I’m gonna kill this nigga and there is nothing you can do. Terrible.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post

This captures the look of the cop that is so disturbing, his face says I’m gonna kill this nigga and there is nothing you can do. Terrible.
    Thank you.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric

I had never seen the mugshot. When I saw the video I thought I was watching a guy a few years older than me. The mugshot looks much younger. I searched mugshot and it was a conspiracy site with both photos saying one looks 20 years younger and convinced they switched people. so I looked for another link. Made me wonder if he dyed hair a little and shaved and was trying to be inconspicuous with half the city trying to kill him, but idk if that’s even it. It’s like he got Botox in his forehead. Just strange to me

Dude just looks a decade younger. I thought he looked shit for a 44 year old guy. In mugshot he looks youthful for 44. Makes me wonder if he was living extremely hard and cleaned out for a few days.

Name:  mugshot.jpg
Views: 858
Size:  180.3 KB

Load Metric
    Name:  602e6de.jpg
Views: 371
Size:  101.5 KB

Name:  e81c917.jpg
Views: 471
Size:  435.8 KB

Name:  390d552.jpg
Views: 433
Size:  64.9 KB

Name:  9e1319a.jpg
Views: 435
Size:  145.2 KB

Name:  1ffce25.jpg
Views: 421
Size:  154.2 KB

Name:  39586f1.png
Views: 443
Size:  264.0 KB

Name:  d9f8a75.jpg
Views: 435
Size:  13.8 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

I had never seen the mugshot. When I saw the video I thought I was watching a guy a few years older than me. The mugshot looks much younger. I searched mugshot and it was a conspiracy site with both photos saying one looks 20 years younger and convinced they switched people. so I looked for another link. Made me wonder if he dyed hair a little and shaved and was trying to be inconspicuous with half the city trying to kill him, but idk if that’s even it. It’s like he got Botox in his forehead. Just strange to me

Dude just looks a decade younger. I thought he looked shit for a 44 year old guy. In mugshot he looks youthful for 44. Makes me wonder if he was living extremely hard and cleaned out for a few days.

Name:  mugshot.jpg
Views: 858
Size:  180.3 KB
    I agree, It doesn't even look like the same person.

Comments

splitthis: That’s what happens when your are off work a couple days

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Comments

dwai: ROFL

Load Metric
    Going to be hilarious when Biden blows his lead over this issue. Yes, Trump is going through a rough polling time now, but things can and will change on a dime. When Suburban women start putting furniture in front of their front doors out of fear, all of a sudden Trump is going to get pretty popular again. I don't think there is one woman living in a house valued over $200K wants to defund the police. Also the stock market just regained about everything it lost, don't discount that.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: it will hurt Trump more

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Going to be hilarious when Biden blows his lead over this issue. Yes, Trump is going through a rough polling time now, but things can and will change on a dime. When Suburban women start putting furniture in front of their front doors out of fear, all of a sudden Trump is going to get pretty popular again. I don't think there is one woman living in a house valued over $200K wants to defund the police. Also the stock market just regained about everything it lost, don't discount that.
    Billionaires have made about 600 billion since the start of the pandemic.

Good for them they deserve it.

Thread Information