Page 80 of 124 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,600 of 2461

Thread: Anyone want to shop at Target in Minneapolis today? (George Floyd police brutality death)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

It's dwai.

Pay no attention.
    well i mean, it's clearly him wearing his own rip hoodie.

EXPLAIN IT DUPED_BY_SMOLLETT
    Just so I am clear, Duped actually believed Jussie Smollet was attacked by MAGA guys in -20 degree temps at 3 am in the most secured district in Chicago? That is hilarious. What a dope.

Comments

dwai: lol

Walter Sobchak: you're an even bigger dope

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

Just so I am clear, Duped actually believed Jussie Smollet was attacked by MAGA guys in -20 degree temps at 3 am in the most secured district in Chicago? That is hilarious. What a dope.
    If you have ever believed this 'crime' ever could have happened in this part of Chicago you are positively retarded. Yeah, some MAGA guys were just wandering around at 3am in -20 degree temps looking to beat up gay actors. There is gullible and just plain retard. I am going with the latter. Even Jussie Smollet doesn't even believe himself anymore.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: asshole

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

What is the joke I’m missing in the top pictures? What are they trolling about? Is that supposed to be the real George Floyd? I’m on my phone and can’t read the hat if that’s relevant to the joke.

Lmao at the cash cab guy. I saw people joking about that in comments sections the first night it happened. Like hey look the cash cab guy killed a dude. It’s amazing how any joke can turn into a troll meme and will probably get 25% of the country that believes the Illuminati are farming out hits to game show hosts from nationally syndicated tv shows.

Is there real money to be made by being a fake troll/meme creator? I’m always curious. Is it just for the troll or do people have some way to convert that to money? God what a time to be alive
    I guess the joke is Floyd is still alive? and the cop and was an actor, I just found it funny that people believe this

Ok. I just wasn’t sure what the joke was. I didn’t think you believed it. That cash cab dude is obviously tall as fuck. I looked and he’s 6’6, same as George Floyd. That cop looked a foot shorter when he was originally standing next to him before the whole kneeling thing. He’s 5’9.

I just googled the cash cab dudes name and there is a bunch of sites in Italian and other languages who think the cash cab guy killed a dude. Funny as hell. Like when the Chinese were convinced we allowed lions out of the zoo, and Canada allowed grizzly bears to run the street to enforce Covid regulations. I think I’m going to start a fake Facebook page and post troll shit and then sell the customer names to companies that sell snake oil. There has to be money in it.

Comments

dwai: lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sah_24 View Post
    https://twitter.com/FOX13News/status/1271148153895628806

More of them damn white supremacists ... LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Funny you mention Walmart: https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/s...ocked-71194952

This is hilarious. They've been shamed into "not locking up black hair care products".

I thought they only lock up items which get stolen the most often (baby formula, which isn't aimed at any particular race, is a good example).

So now they're not locking up items which get stolen the most if they also happen to be aimed at black people?

Once again the left attributes racist motives to anything which happens to affect black people more than white people. 100% if the white people hair products got stolen just as often, Walmart would lock those up too.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    why do they do these montages where they say the same thing. and how much is aaron paul acting good lord what a nutbar

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    why do they do these montages where they say the same thing. and how much is aaron paul acting good lord what a nutbar

it's time to stop paying to go to the movies if you haven't done so already..

aaron paul..lulz..give dat nigga an oscar

the stuff coming out of their mouths doesn't seem real at all. it's like when the beauty show emcee asks a question and all the chicks say "i want world peace".............
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    pretty sad day when million dollar celebrities and half wit athletes, are telling us how to think when the majority of peeps work hard for everything and are in the trenches daily.

no blue state is safe for the people, especially since leadership is awful at the local and state level, and they worry about re-election or how they're viewed by the party that consists of animals
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sah_24 View Post
    https://twitter.com/FOX13News/status/1271148153895628806

More of them damn white supremacists ... LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Funny you mention Walmart: https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/s...ocked-71194952

This is hilarious. They've been shamed into "not locking up black hair care products".

I thought they only lock up items which get stolen the most often (baby formula, which isn't aimed at any particular race, is a good example).

So now they're not locking up items which get stolen the most if they also happen to be aimed at black people?

Once again the left attributes racist motives to anything which happens to affect black people more than white people. 100% if the white people hair products got stolen just as often, Walmart would lock those up too.

Go to a Wine Club warehouse and see which liquors they have under lock and key. It's quite comical.

Comments

splitthis: Hennessy lol

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post

it's time to stop paying to go to the movies if you haven't done so already..

aaron paul..lulz..give dat nigga an oscar

the stuff coming out of their mouths doesn't seem real at all. it's like when the beauty show emcee asks a question and all the chicks say "i want world peace".............
    I don't recognize most of those people. Who is the chick at 33 seconds? Something about her lips, but all I could think about during her segment was getting a blowjob.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    So I guess moving forward black people are allowed to steal whatever they want from stores whenever they want, and the rest of us are just going to have to pay more to make up for it. Can we just call this reparations and move on with our lives?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    So I guess moving forward black people are allowed to steal whatever they want from stores whenever they want, and the rest of us are just going to have to pay more to make up for it. Can we just call this reparations and move on with our lives?
    Really, do you think if Walmart catches someone stealing they won't call the police? They've got cameras and all kinds of security. They're very aggressive about what the industry calls "loss prevention."

This was a PR move they already calculated would be +EV overall.

LOL suddenly black people are going to be allowed to steal, what planet are you living on?

Comments

MumblesBadly: He lives in his bigoted mindset.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    The real Lady A will get a lot of attention ($) from this.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Really, do you think if Walmart catches someone stealing they won't call the police? They've got cameras and all kinds of security. They're very aggressive about what the industry calls "loss prevention."

LOL suddenly black people are going to be allowed to steal, what planet are you living on?

Ummm... coming from someone who worked in security at all different levels, correct.

You can't trap them in the store cause that's a case for false imprisonment. You cant touch them either.

You can't do anything to them once they leave the premises. And now, after all that has happened, I would surprised if they are given directions to just let them go if they start getting loud or violent. They'll call the police, write a worthless report, and move on.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    And even if the police show up, do you think they are going to do anything knowing they will get charged, sued and/or lose their job if they touch anyone?

I suspect organized flash mobs of 7-11s and CVS's is going to be a common occurrence moving forward, until retailers adapt. And I am not sure how they do this.

I have pretty much adapted to a life without retail though, and will probably buy everything on Amazon moving forward even when retail open's up, so not my problem I guess.

But like I said before, it is fine. We will just call it reparations and move on.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    And even if the police show up, do you think they are going to do anything knowing they will get charged, sued and/or lose their job if they touch anyone?

I suspect organized flash mobs of 7-11s and CVS's is going to be a common occurrence moving forward, until retailers adapt.
    And I am not sure how they do this.

I have pretty much adapted to a life without retail though, and will probably buy everything on Amazon moving forward even when retail open's up, so not my problem I guess.

But like I said before, it is fine. We will just call it reparations and move on.

711 by my house is very close to projects and a Black HS that used to be open. They would come 10-20 deep, have a few people buy something and the rest would rob them blind. Had to let people in 5 at a time with a guy standing by the door locking and unlocking it.

Can't see them do this on a larger scale with Target or Walmart though

Load Metric

I hate to tell you buddy, but this goes on all the time. My brother owns a shopping center with a Wal-Mart, Target, HomeDepot, etc. Gangs come in, grab shit and dash to the waiting car. The cops take a report and don’t do shit.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post

I hate to tell you buddy, but this goes on all the time. My brother owns a shopping center with a Wal-Mart, Target, HomeDepot, etc. Gangs come in, grab shit and dash to the waiting car. The cops take a report and don’t do shit.
    You guys should move to a better neighborhood.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    You guys should move to a better neighborhood.
    racist

Thread Information