Page 9 of 124 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone want to shop at Target in Minneapolis today? (George Floyd police brutality death)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

No one supports looting or rioting. Straw man retardation.
    https://twitter.com/MikeMcDonald89/status/1265901866811920384

Total straw man. "No one" supports it.

Just like "no one" supports late term abortion for any reason, even though it's legal in multiple states.

Just like "no one" supports trans women competing in female athletics, even though it's allowed to happen every day.

Nobody believes these things, and I just imagine fake opposing positions the left takes so I can win arguments against strawmen.

You figured me out. Genius take!
    Pretty much nailed it, well done.

You assume every leftist thinks alike because you are a right wing lemming conditioned by years of fearmongering propaganda from the likes of Rush, Fox, etc.

Its why you're complicit in supporting a doddering psychopath who is eroding the country you purport to love. Because SJWs.

Look at the Scott Baio of the poker world virtue signaling here! Someone needs attention.

If you're response toward a cop murder on video is outrage toward the aftermath (which again, we all reject here), chalk one up to the machine
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I love the new PFA leftist strategy, though.

Since they can't address the insanity of a lot of their party's platforms, they simply deny these platforms exist, and attempt to make me look like I'm just inventing absurd strawmen.

Like, we actually have people here trying to claim that mainstream leftists don't support trans women competing in women's athletics (then who is allowing it?), and that mainstream lefists don't support late aboriton for any reason (then who is passing the laws in states which allow it?)

It's just such a sad state of delusion. At least admit where your party sucks and distance your own personal views from those elements. Don't attack the person who legitimately brings up insane positions the left is taking these days.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

https://twitter.com/MikeMcDonald89/status/1265901866811920384

Total straw man. "No one" supports it.

Just like "no one" supports late term abortion for any reason, even though it's legal in multiple states.

Just like "no one" supports trans women competing in female athletics, even though it's allowed to happen every day.

Nobody believes these things, and I just imagine fake opposing positions the left takes so I can win arguments against strawmen.

You figured me out. Genius take!

You assume every leftist thinks alike because you are a right wing lemming conditioned by years of fearmongering propaganda from the likes of Rush, Fox, etc.

Its why you're complicit in supporting a doddering psychopath who is eroding the country you purport to love. Because SJWs.

Look at the Scott Baio of the poker world virtue signaling here! Someone needs attention.

If you're response toward a cop murder on video is outrage toward the aftermath (which again, we all reject here), chalk one up to the machine
    I am "complicit" in nothing. I have no power over who is currently running the country, nor do you. Nor does anyone here.

Still waiting for you to answer me how "no one" thinks these things, if I just showed you a tweet where Mike McDonald said these exact things "no one" believes, and how he was surprised by "all of the positive responses" he got to it.

"Nobody", though, amirite?

Load Metric

Since they can't address the insanity of a lot of their party's platforms, they simply deny these platforms exist, and attempt to make me look like I'm just inventing absurd strawmen.

Like, we actually have people here trying to claim that mainstream leftists don't support trans women competing in women's athletics (then who is allowing it?), and that mainstream lefists don't support late aboriton for any reason (then who is passing the laws in states which allow it?)

It's just such a sad state of delusion. At least admit where your party sucks and distance your own personal views from those elements. Don't attack the person who legitimately brings up insane positions the left is taking these days.
    Druff you know i agree with almost everything, but bolded above, i think they are doing this? over and over.

Comments

blake:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

Druff you know i agree with almost everything, but bolded above, i think they are doing this? over and over.
    No they're not doing this.

They aren't saying, "Much of the left is crazy but I don't think that way."

Look at Sloppy Joe. They're saying that these aren't real leftist positions, and I'm just inventing them (or parroting Fox News inventing them) so I can fight strawmen.

Sloppy Joe is so delusional that he thinks "no one" is pro-riot, when I presented a Mike McDonald tweet stating he's exactly that, followed by McDonald being shocked that most people responding were also pro-riot!

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post

I'm completely serious, I can understand why you don't want to answer tho.

Ironically, I bet those Twitter poker pros you're beefing with have the same opinion of you that you are expressing towards me.
    Go read your questions again that you're asking me. Obvious trolling attempt, including nasty rephrasing of my points into absurdities such as #3 on your list, as well as Obama being nonsensically being included in the list.

Ask questions in a serious, respectful manner if you want a serious response. You didn't, so you're not getting one.
    Lol I can sense the OUTRAGE. I apologize for mistaking this as a serious business conversation when you're making ridiculous declarations that everyone in the thread is pro looter and pro riot except conservatives.

Lol @ only serious questions asked in a respectful manner at the bastion of free speech that is PFA.

Load Metric

I am "complicit" in nothing. I have no power over who is currently running the country, nor do you. Nor does anyone here.

Still waiting for you to answer me how "no one" thinks these things, if I just showed you a tweet where Mike McDonald said these exact things "no one" believes, and how he was surprised by "all of the positive responses" he got to it.

I used to live in North Carolina, and went to high school with many right wingers who not only flew the Confederate flag but actively wanted the Confederacy to return, including slavery.

These beliefs are rampant amongst conservatives, and the fact that you remain silent on this is alarming.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Platinum
    Load Metric

I used to live in North Carolina, and went to high school with many right wingers who not only flew the Confederate flag but actively wanted the Confederacy to return, including slavery.

These beliefs are rampant amongst conservatives, and the fact that you remain silent on this is alarming.
    Rampant huh, I’ve ever heard one person in my life say they wanted to bring back slavery. You must have grown up in a really shit place.

Load Metric
    amy klob apparently failed to prosecute the murderer on previous cases (18 complaints total) soooo you might wanna log into predictit and make some changes if thats how you were feeling.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

Rampant huh, I’ve ever heard one person in my life say they wanted to bring back slavery. You must have grown up in a really shit place.
    Yes. The south.

Comments

Tellafriend: good riddance

Kuntmissioner: LOL

Load Metric
    amazing

9 pages into this thread and not a post from Lol Wow or Mumbles

they banned?
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    Pants up, don't loot

Load Metric
    Druff, my preferred prounoun is Your Magnificent Tumescence.

Your Excellency would also be acceptable.

TIA

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

The points I bring up about the left aren't fringe positions by tiny powerless percentage of the party.

I bring up actual mainstream positions which have resulted in actual real-life changes in laws, such as trans women in women's sports and late term abortion on demand.

Nice try at false equivalence though.

Your party is still insane.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Here is one of the looters attacking an 80-year-old woman in the wheelchair who tried to get in their way,

Great people! Glad the police were standing down. Just social protest, everyone.

https://twitter.com/___0HOUR1/status/1265853069436137472
    80 year-old woman? Let me get this right you complain about CNN but then get your news from some echo-chamber. She wasn't near 80 or elderly. Just some stupid-ass kook at best. I was laughing at her, because when I saw it was presented as "stupid of the year" award.

Most smart people who are defending the looters aren't saying what they did is right or justified, but they're saying they can understand why this happened.

You're right, it pisses me off too. At the base level, those are just greedy worthless *@#&$s that are trying to get free shit. To the other side is plainly clear that THIS IS A REACTION. If I owned one of these businesses, I'd be pissed at the cops more than anything. I'm not sure.. haven't been able to tell if this was a bad cop or not so bad guy who made some horrible lapse of judgement.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Go read your questions again that you're asking me. Obvious trolling attempt, including nasty rephrasing of my points into absurdities such as #3 on your list, as well as Obama being nonsensically being included in the list.

Ask questions in a serious, respectful manner if you want a serious response. You didn't, so you're not getting one.
    Lol I can sense the OUTRAGE. I apologize for mistaking this as a serious business conversation when you're making ridiculous declarations that everyone in the thread is pro looter and pro riot except conservatives.

Lol @ only serious questions asked in a respectful manner at the bastion of free speech that is PFA.

It is a free speech forum. That's why I haven't deleted your post, and why people can insult me in this thread and those posts also stay up.

I just don't feel like responding to troll questions, so I won't. Sorry if this is difficult for you to understand.

Gold
    Load Metric

It is a free speech forum. That's why I haven't deleted your post, and why people can insult me in this thread and those posts also stay up.

I just don't feel like responding to troll questions, so I won't. Sorry if this is difficult for you to understand.
    Thank you for the reminder that this is your safe space. I understand now

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

Lol when dwai is the rational one

Thread Information