Page 7 of 124 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone want to shop at Target in Minneapolis today? (George Floyd police brutality death)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    All fast food joints need to be burned down.
    Druff lacks the requisite mouth rinse to handle any more triggers for awhile.

Comments

dwai: NOW THIS IS FUNNY
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post
    There's also the part where we're supposedly concerned about the integrity of the media in a thread that started with a Andy Ngo tweet. Interesting tactic.
    shut it down, I think you're Jimmyg and you're both parody accounts

it's literally impossible for anyone to be as stupid and outrageous as your takes are on EVERYTHING on a consistent basis
    Speaking of failed parody accounts what happened to the Republican? Sure it's kinda retarded to have a dupe that does the same thing as the main account, but being retarded hasn't stopped you before.

Comments

adamantium: fixed

dwai: fixed

duped_samaritan: fixed

Load Metric
    shut it down, I think you're Jimmyg and you're both parody accounts

it's literally impossible for anyone to be as stupid and outrageous as your takes are on EVERYTHING on a consistent basis
    Speaking of failed parody accounts what happened to the Republican? Sure it's kinda retarded to have a dupe that does the same thing as the main account, but being retarded hasn't stopped you before.
    THIS IS MY DUPE YA IDIOT

Load Metric

THIS IS MY DUPE YA IDIOT
    So you have two dupes doing the same thing. Cool. Still retarded btw.

Load Metric
    dwai has to be mintjewlips

Load Metric
    THIS IS MY DUPE YA IDIOT
    So you have two dupes doing the same thing. Cool. Still retarded btw.
    LOL YEAH I GOT ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD

Load Metric

Is your username ironic? Is that the thing? You seem to worry about everything. Maybe work on that.
    Good post! Good post!
    Resist the temptation to start down the bottomset road. I know you can do it.

Comments

dwai: I'll try

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    there's a thread on here somewhere where everyone thought i was jsearles i think but i had thought mintjewlips was a jsearles dupe, so just incase you're wondering I'm not mintjewlips

Load Metric
    Nah he precedes Minty by 3 years. Minty also knew what gas lighting meant. Dwai on the other hand learned the word pairing from Jimmy few weeks ago. In a sort of machine learning way he keeps parroting it without understanding when it's appropriate.

Comments

duped_samaritan: succinct

big dick: dwai is an idiot

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Name:  FB_IMG_1590703176439.jpg
Views: 345
Size:  56.8 KB

Comments

JeffDime: Shit that’s fucking funny.

Load Metric
    Nah he precedes Minty by 3 years. Minty also knew what gas lighting meant. Dwai on the other hand learned the word pairing from Jimmy few weeks ago. In a sort of machine learning way he keeps parroting it without understanding when it's appropriate.
    This has been the lowkey Michael Angelo for awhile.

Team Retard always brings the lolz in posts longer than 10 words.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    all of this looting is just opportunistic and greedy

ok karen.

"Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Name:  ce7f014.jpg
Views: 361
Size:  38.1 KB
    Name:  66e5153.png
Views: 371
Size:  100.0 KB

Load Metric
    druff is right though that we’re gonna need a pro-rioter take if we want this thread to continue

Comments

dwai: I think this is my destiny

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    druff is right though that we’re gonna need a pro-rioter take if we want this thread to continue
    Funny you say that, because aside from the conservatives posting in the thread, it seems we have 7 pages of soft pro-rioter and pro-looter rhetoric.

How many PFA letfists have directly said they disagree with the rioting and the looting, and the people doing so should be arrested and prosecuted?

Somehow that's missing from most of the responses here. Maybe everyone's fingers are just tired and they physically can't bring themselves to type that?

DIRECT QUESTIONS TO PFA LEFITSTS:

1) Do you support the rioters? Should they be arrested and prosecuted?

2) Do you think the looting was okay? Should the looters be arrested and prosecuted?

I'm sure I will continue getting histrionic answers like, "A black man was murdered by police, what do you expect?" or "Why do you care more about a corporation like Target instead of a black man's life?", which purposely avoid answering the above. LOL Democrats

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    This is yet another case where the left feels too much and thinks too little, which is basically their brand.

It's not that they're all stupid and can't think. They just choose not to think, and let knee-jerk emotions dominate rational thought in situations like these.

That's how an absurd story like Jussie Smollet's got so much play in the media without a shred of doubt being expressed (except by the right). Everyone was too busy virtue signaling about how outraged they were that an innocent black man was attacked by two MAGA-hat-wearing white supremacists carrying a rope and bleach in the middle of Chicago at 2am during -10 degree weather.

Gotta show your feels and get your victim sympathizing cred first, and logic comes second -- if ever.

In this case we're just supposed to let "protesters" commit whichever crimes they like, because the police did something bad on Monday. Because feelings, and you're a big racist if you dare say rioting and looting is wrong.

Comments

dwai: LOL DUPED_BY_SMOLLET

Load Metric
    Name:  235a31e.jpg
Views: 303
Size:  101.4 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I also love how we are still reading those absurd stories about the police firing rubber bullets at "peaceful" protests yesterday, yet not one video exists of that happening.

I believe the rubber bullets part, but not the peaceful part. Interesting that not one of these peaceniks had their phone on to show the police abruptly attacking them while everyone is totally nonviolent and being good little protesters. Guess it was just a huge coincidence that not a single person happened to be recording video at that time.

Lots coincidences yesterday. Just like the coincidence that huge 24-hour news organization CNN couldn't find time or resources to cover the riots on cnn.com until many hours later. But you know, there were important turtles to write about, so I understand how that occurred.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I also love how we are still reading those absurd stories about the police firing rubber bullets at "peaceful" protests yesterday, yet not one video exists of that happening.

I believe the rubber bullets part, but not the peaceful part. Interesting that not one of these peaceniks had their phone on to show the police abruptly attacking them while everyone is totally nonviolent and being good little protesters. Guess it was just a huge coincidence that not a single person happened to be recording video at that time.

Lots coincidences yesterday. Just like the coincidence that huge 24-hour news organization CNN couldn't find time or resources to cover the riots on cnn.com until many hours later. But you know, there were important turtles to write about, so I understand how that occurred.
    HANDS UP DON'T SHOOT!

Thread Information