Page 92 of 124 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,840 of 2461

Thread: Anyone want to shop at Target in Minneapolis today? (George Floyd police brutality death)

Platinum
    Load Metric

Platinum
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    I thought this may have been posted already, apparently not? JR Smith also fighting off some white kid dressed all in black, I'm sure thats coincidental tho, no antifa cosplay here....

https://www.tmz.com/2020/05/31/j-r-s...-protests-nba/

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    I don’t need any propaganda. With zero headers I’m going to assume little white dudes dressed in all black that are rioting and looting are ANTIFA.
    That's because you've consumed enough propaganda to make you think that way.

WOW AN ABSOLUTE LOST CAUSE

ur duped_by_smollett U DUMB FK!!!!!

Load Metric
    He may or may not have finger blasted a staffer in the hallway at work. Let’s be serious, they’re both train wrecks.
    He didn't, and he is not a train wreck.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post
    I thought this may have been posted already, apparently not? JR Smith also fighting off some white kid dressed all in black, I'm sure thats coincidental tho, no antifa cosplay here....

https://www.tmz.com/2020/05/31/j-r-s...-protests-nba/
    Did you watch the video? White shoes. Nothing to cover his face or hair for that matter. All black means all black. They do it to avoid being identified.

edit: there's similar shit in both of the other videos as well, i don't much care, but it's a bit less convincing that even all black part is half-assed

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    He may or may not have finger blasted a staffer in the hallway at work. Let’s be serious, they’re both train wrecks.
    You really believe that? I thought most people voting for Biden just hated Trump.

You watched him try to carry a conversation lately?

Load Metric

You really believe that? I thought most people voting for Biden just hated Trump.

joe biden is a child predator and serial rapist

Load Metric

He's not my favorite but I'm fine with him. He's not a train wreck even if Fox News says so.

He'll be a caretaker type president who installs actual good and competent people to run things, the way Trump said he would get all the best people but he in fact got all the worst people and then also did serious damage himself.

Blandness and competent, unassuming governance would be great.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Name:  1e676c469fd0d914f5e31cecc450825c.png
Views: 433
Size:  180.7 KB

Those education stats are pretty embarrassing if you're a Trump fan. Luckily it's probably easier for you to convince yourself that polls are fake and just ignore it.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Comments

MumblesBadly: I thought Druff had a college degree.

Platinum
    Load Metric

He's not my favorite but I'm fine with him. He's not a train wreck even if Fox News says so.

He'll be a caretaker type president who installs actual good and competent people to run things, the way Trump said he would get all the best people but he in fact got all the worst people and then also did serious damage himself.

Hard to disagree with that, Trump’s hires are one of the biggest failures of his presidency IMO, which is obviously saying a lot.The people Trump has appointed have been an absolute dumpster fire. The actual good ones he picked he ended up firing because they weren’t yes men.

I still won’t be able to vote for Biden, just can’t pull the trigger on someone who is obviously so close to falling off the cliff mentally. I’ll be sitting out, same as 2016. Will be interesting to see who he picks for VP.

In the end, one plus I see for Biden is that I don’t think he’ll cave to the extremists of his party.
    Last edited by nightmarefish; 07-02-2020 at 04:00 PM.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

Hard to disagree with that, Trump’s hires are one of the biggest failures of his presidency IMO, which is obviously saying a lot.The people Trump has appointed have been an absolute dumpster fire. The actual good ones he picked he ended up firing because they weren’t yes men.

I still won’t be able to vote for Biden, just can’t pull the trigger on someone who is obviously so close to falling off the cliff mentally. I’ll be sitting out, same as 2016. Will be interesting to see who he picks for VP.

In the end, one plus I see for Biden is that I don’t think he’ll cave to the extremists of his party.
    Really???... Biden is a “Yes” man if there ever was one! He’s a 3 time Loser because nobody truly believes he’s the man for the job, Biden will cave to everyone! because he has already made so many side deals with special interest groups if he gets elected, he will be so happy to have finally made it in the whitehouse he will coast for four years if he lives that long? Sorry but I don’t want anyone leading our country who is “just happy to be there”. It’s sad that he is the best the Democratic Party has to offer? Our country and economy is better off with Trump for four more years.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Those education stats are pretty embarrassing if you're a Trump fan. Luckily it's probably easier for you to convince yourself that polls are fake and just ignore it.
    They aren't embarrassing given that there is a HUGE bias/brainwashing going on at college campuses, and educated people have always skewed left for that reason.

The college years are extremely influential regarding political views. Family, religious affiliation, and college are three of the biggest factors which shape people's politics, and which one is most influential varies by individual circumstance.

My parents are also conservative, but they didn't shape my views. I didn't discuss politics with them as a kid, nor did they talk about it much with each other -- at least not when I was listening. I decided I was a conservative on my own, and then later found out from my parents that they were also conservative. I suppose had they been liberal, there might have been a better chance they could have talked me out of my views, but at least I can say that I am 100% certain I came to my politics completely on my own.

Many on the left can't say that. Educated leftists usually came into their politics via some kind of school or school environment influence -- whether high school or college.

Load Metric

He had a populist message for the disaffected & displaced. If you were well educated the message wasn’t for you. Young urban professionals were hardly Bannon’s target audience.

It’s that simple

Lifelong Republicans autoplayed the election like me. Fool me once. Education sorta gets in the way.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

He had a populist message for the disaffected & displaced. If you were well educated the message wasn’t for you. Young urban professionals were hardly Bannon’s target audience.

It’s that simple

Lifelong Republicans autoplayed the election like me. Fool me once. Education sorta gets in the way.
    Except for the rich who wanted their taxes cut, and conservative Christians who wanted various political objectives based on their deformed interpretation of their faith, Trump’s message was for people who were too ignorant or stupid to understand that he is a serial fraudster, white collar crime family leader, and wannabe dictator. Fortunately some of those folks are coming around to the truth about Donald J. Trump.

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Mumbles, if Hillary had won, would the past 4 years have resulted in more or fewer laws that conservatives agree with?

Most non-Trump-liking Republicans voted for him because he was the Republican candidate, and a Democrat in office would do far more things they disagree with than Trump (even a fairly moderate one like Hillary).

Why can't you understand that?

Load Metric
    Mumbles, if Hillary had won, would the past 4 years have resulted in more or fewer laws that conservatives agree with?

Most non-Trump-liking Republicans voted for him because he was the Republican candidate, and a Democrat in office would do far more things they disagree with than Trump (even a fairly moderate one like Hillary).

I'll give you one hint

Name:  OnlyAdorableAoudad-small-1.gif
Views: 392
Size:  1.18 MB

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Name:  DEC64A3F-9A0C-4A26-ACB2-B17BC42078D9.jpeg
Views: 357
Size:  372.3 KB

At what point are you Dems going to check your crazy people? This is what happens when crazy gets enabled, shit continues to get crazier and crazier until it’s out of control. Seriously, at what point are you gonna be like, hold up that’s far enough wackos?

Comments

OSA: black trans lives matter

Load Metric

Druff, I mentioned most of those people when I mentioned the rich who wanted their taxes cut. I even played poker last year or so with a retired New York businessman who had been cheated by Trump’s real estate company because Trump’s business threatened to bankrupt him with legal actions if he didn’t concede to forfeiting a 20-year lease on a property after only 6 months. Personally, he despised Trump, but economically, he loved his tax cuts and planned to vote for him again.

But many non-religious conservatives and swing voters who voted for Trump who don’t have as much concern about federal tax rates voted for Trump because they believed that he would be less corrupt than Hillary Clinton, and truly “Drain the Swamp”. Those idiots didn’t realize that Trump isn’t just incompetent and uninterested in learning how to govern, but utterly corrupt and willing to sacrifice/burn ANYONE who interferes with his personal agenda to enrich himself and his family at the expense of the country using the power of the presidency as much as he can get away with. Fortunately, some of those voters are waking up to this fact.

Also, there are many former Republicans — some lifelong ones — who have woken up to how terrible Trump is for the country AND Republican Party. Because under Trump’s leadership, the Republican Party has become little more than the party of a fawning and dangerous personality cult.

Last edited by MumblesBadly; 07-03-2020 at 08:17 AM.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

Because the man is divisive, lawless and has brought disrespect to the office of President. His stupidity is also going to enable those Democrats you fear to sweep. No one wins here.

In related news. 2.5 million guns per month aren’t gonna sit on the bedroom nightstand. Keep stirring the pot Trump.

“Why are you out here with guns?”
    “Why not?”

This is your America. The trend is your friend apparently.

Comments

big dick: .

Thread Information