Page 1 of 124 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone want to shop at Target in Minneapolis today? (George Floyd police brutality death)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Anyone want to shop at Target in Minneapolis today? (George Floyd police brutality death)

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1265834047986520069

This was supposedly in response to the police brutality incident in Minneapolis where a black man was killed.

But that's a bunch of bullshit. It's thugs using a news event as an excuse for legalized theft. It really bothers me when the police stand down during shit like this. You think all the rioters stealing shit during the '92 LA riots were doing it in support of Rodney King, and not because they were greedy?

This is straight up theft disguised as protest. It's sad that our government is so pussified that they don't take a stand against shit like this.

Here's the solution:

Bring a lot of police with tear gas and riot gear, also with guns ready just in case.

Stand near exits. Order each person exiting that they will be tear gassed if they do not immediately walk forward slowly and lie o the ground. Arrest everyone. Charge them all in the harshest way possible.

If any attempt to charge the police, shoot them dead.

People have the right to peaceful protest. That does not include vandalizing or stealing from innocent businesses. That should be dealt with in the exact same fashion as if an individual is doing it out of nowhere. Attempt to arrest them peacefully, and escalate force if they resist.

Or, even simpler, block the door going into target, then send armed officers in with riot gear and tear gas. Instruct everyone to lie on the ground or face the consequences. These cops will all have bodycams on so it will be obvious if someone gets killed due to their own stupidity or rebelliousness.

This should be true of how all violent protests are handling, regardless of race or political persuasion.

If ever strong police force is justified, it's shit like this.

Comments

1marley1: :wrong

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    In before certain PFA leftists make excuses for this, and that these are just protesters who are trying to make a statement against oppression (which happens to involve stealing hundreds or thousands of dollars worth of merchandise).

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    In before certain PFA leftists make excuses for this, and that these are just protesters who are trying to make a statement against oppression (which happens to involve stealing hundreds or thousands of dollars worth of merchandise).
    OK, everyone got that? Whoever thinks this, now's your chance. Come on, if you don't make this argument Druff may have to stop using the same straw man over and over again!

And while you're at it, please voice your support for 8.5 months abortion and trans women in women's sports. We've got a worldview that needs confirming here! We're WAITING people!

Comments

MumblesBadly: LOL!

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Here is one of the looters attacking an 80-year-old woman in the wheelchair who tried to get in their way,

Great people! Glad the police were standing down. Just social protest, everyone.

https://twitter.com/___0HOUR1/status/1265853069436137472

Comments

splitthis: No social distancing lol

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Title of this video is BS clickbait, but it's more Target footage.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Also I don't see this on CNN's front page. Nothing about riots. Just that the Minneapolis mayor wants charges against the looters.

Curious, huh? You'd think this would be news.

Seriously, go look right now. This went on hours ago, so there's definitely time to have covered it. Much like they resisted for a long time showing the picture of the black guy who murdered that "sugar baby" chick in Utah, even in a "Here's what we know abou the accused killer" article.

So sad how SJWs have infested mainstream news.

Do you think this would be on the CNN front page if these were white, right-wing fanatics rioting and looting?

Comments

splitthis: Got that right

Load Metric
    you know that the cops just fired teargas and rubber bullets at people peacefully protesting another police execution of a black dude right?

this is what happens next.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    you know that the cops just fired teargas and rubber bullets at people peacefully protesting another police execution of a black dude right?

"peacefully" protesting, huh?

How? I'd like to see an unbiased report of this "peaceful" protest, and why the cops fired upon them.

So it's cool if Target and a bunch of innocent businesses are destroyed in response to this? Why is it their fault? How about the 80-year-old woman in the wheelchair, is it cool they attacked her, too?

Time to admit that these are just thugs and thieves who are greedy and are taking advantage of the situation. BTW, look at the last YouTube video I posted, there are white people also doing this shit. They should be prosecuted as well.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    LOL CNN

Trying to find a headline about this, among their 50 or so headlines. Guess this isn't among the day's top 50 events.

I guess a turtle hitting a woman's windshield and a 13-year-old with 4 AA degrees is more important news.

And they wonder why Trump calls them "fake news".

Name:  cnn.png
Views: 1994
Size:  1.15 MB

Load Metric

"peacefully" protesting, huh?

How? I'd like to see an unbiased report of this "peaceful" protest, and why the cops fired upon them.

So it's cool if Target and a bunch of innocent businesses are destroyed in response to this? Why is it their fault? How about the 80-year-old woman in the wheelchair, is it cool they attacked her, too?

Time to admit that these are just thugs and thieves who are greedy and are taking advantage of the situation. BTW, look at the last YouTube video I posted, there are white people also doing this shit. They should be prosecuted as well.

but yeah i mean, if you want an excuse to trot out your brazen racism / dogwhistles, i guess todays a great day to be you.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    wtf some of them aren't wearing masks!

Load Metric

There was a time years ago when someone here would have made a post or thread about the police abuse or the civil unrest. I would have been amongst the first in line. That ship has sailed.

This is rather USA mainstream now. It’s not a left or right issue. Not really sure what Druff is going on about.

We move on.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine
    https://twitter.com/HenryHuber/status/1265496483232612352

but yeah i mean, if you want an excuse to trot out your brazen racism / dogwhistles, i guess todays a great day to be you.

Wait, where is the tear gas and rubber bullets?

So this was supposedly "the protest before the cops fired on us", yet we don't see the moment when the police escalation started. Convenient. I'm sure the police just strolled up and rubber-bulleted a peaceful crowd with one person on the loudspeaker. In 2020 in one of the most liberal large cities in the nation. Story checks out.

Where is my blatant racism? I said everyone who does this rioting/looting shit should be aggressively arrested and tear gassed. Doesn't matter the skin color. Do the same to the white supremacists and other idiots who get violent.

All of this crap needs to stop, and we need to stop making excuses for the scum who use social justice as an excuse to steal, loot, attack, and vandalize.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Also I don't see this on CNN's front page. Nothing about riots. Just that the Minneapolis mayor wants charges against the looters.

Curious, huh? You'd think this would be news.

Seriously, go look right now. This went on hours ago, so there's definitely time to have covered it. Much like they resisted for a long time showing the picture of the black guy who murdered that "sugar baby" chick in Utah, even in a "Here's what we know abou the accused killer" article.

So sad how SJWs have infested mainstream news.

Do you think this would be on the CNN front page if these were white, right-wing fanatics rioting and looting?
    If it doesn't overlap 100% with the leftist agenda, it doesn't make the news.

I'd rather have a riot for freedom, after almost 3 months of lockdown and ignoring the bill of rights, but I guess a race riot will do.

Amy Klobuchar can kiss the VP spot goodbye.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Fuckin Trump

Comments

splitthis: Lol

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

There was a time years ago when someone here would have made a post or thread about the police abuse or the civil unrest. I would have been amongst the first in line. That ship has sailed.

This is rather USA mainstream now. It’s not a left or right issue. Not really sure what Druff is going on about.

We move on.
    A high percentage of the violent protests these days are from the left. There's the occasional Charlottesville type incident where white supremacists do something bad, and as I said, they should be dealt with equally hashly.

The left doesn't want such policies in place because it's usually their side getting violent, stealing, and vandalizing, and calling it "social protest".

We already went through this shit in the mid-90s. People finally had enough of the super-high crime in this country, and the permissive attitude and excuse-making about it. Laws and policing policies were changed. Longtime problem areas like Times Square were cleaned up and taken back. Violent crime then fell for 23 consecutive years. Now we're going back the other way, and it all started with the Ferguson shooting, which from all appearances was justified (and the "victim" was on video being a thug, violently robbing a convenience store minutes earlier).

It's time for this country to make it clear that violent protesting will be met with severe consequences. The more permissive we are, the worse it will get, and the more innocent people (and businesses) will get hurt.

What about the small businesses destroyed by this? Totally cool? Gotta take one for the social justice team?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Little old lady in the wheelchair totally deserved it, though.

How dare she be white and attempting to block people from committing felonies? SHE HAD IT COMING FOLKS! SOCIAL PROTEST IN DA HOUSE!

Comments

splitthis: Dat house!

Load Metric
    This one couldn’t of come at a worse time when the whole country seems to already be at a boiling point with all the crazy shit right now. There is no question that the looting is opportunistic and hurts the efforts of those protesting peacefully.

This video was the worst I’ve seen. To me it’s a murder by 6 plus minutes of restricting blood flow through the carotid artery. If you are a police officer and don’t know that putting your weight on a guy’s neck for that length of time will likely cause permanent brain damage and quite possibly death then you are in the wrong profession. This was worse than the Garner incident because of the absurd length of time this officer held that position while the victim was already in handcuffs. There is literally no explanation that can mitigate what happened here.

This officer will be charged with murder and convicted. I have very little doubt about that. The family will get a multi-million dollar settlement for his death in very short order. But what is really going to change as a society? Nothing and that is where a lot of the anger comes from.

I understand the lack of coverage of the looting is a problem. This death was just about as bad as it gets. People are angry and they have every right to be angry. It is awful when that anger gets redirected in the wrong direction but their anger is beyond justified.

Load Metric
    At this point in history I don’t think the right has any sort of concession on law and order. I once felt that way. I now accept societal mores are fluid. I also don’t tilt at windmills.

The civil damages that may result and the cost the city (taxpayers) will incur is really the only hope for change with regard to the police pandemic. Hope the insurance companies jack the rates to the point congress includes these losses in the bailout.

Thread Information