Page 62 of 124 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 2461

Thread: Anyone want to shop at Target in Minneapolis today? (George Floyd police brutality death)

Load Metric
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

Keep supporting the criminals. You're doing God's work IMO.

That's probably a vegan -- someone on your side of the political fence. Some keep pigs as pets, and photograph themselves cuddling pigs so they can show how gentle and loyal they are.

Comments

dwai: LOL GOTTEM AGAIN

splitthis: Lol

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    BTW awhile ago I joined a vegan Facebook group for lulz.

Some really hot chick in her 20s posted a picture of herself in tight clothes cuddling with a pig.

In response, some of the vegan dudes remarked how hot she looked, which freaked out the female vegans there, and a huge argument started regarding sexism. The guys were arguing that they were just complimenting her, and that clearly she put effort into looking sexy for the pic, and the women were arguing how they should have known that her looks "weren't the point" of the picture. They accused the dudes of contributing to rape culture.

The whole thing was unintentionally hilarious. I wish I hadn't gotten kicked out of that group, because it really was the gift which kept on giving.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

That's probably a vegan -- someone on your side of the political fence. Some keep pigs as pets, and photograph themselves cuddling pigs so they can show how gentle and loyal they are.
    That's not you and Miri back in the day?

Comments

OSA: lowblow lol

mwh72: Oh no you didn't!

Load Metric

Some really hot chick in her 20s posted a picture of herself in tight clothes cuddling with a pig.

In response, some of the vegan dudes remarked how hot she looked, which freaked out the female vegans there, and a huge argument started regarding sexism. The guys were arguing that they were just complimenting her, and that clearly she put effort into looking sexy for the pic, and the women were arguing how they should have known that her looks "weren't the point" of the picture. They accused the dudes of contributing to rape culture.

The whole thing was unintentionally hilarious. I wish I hadn't gotten kicked out of that group, because it really was the gift which kept on giving.
    Name:  f854070.jpg
Views: 291
Size:  23.5 KB

Gold
    Load Metric
    Normal behavior for a 50 year old man.

Comments

big dick: LOL REAL TALK

Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Its those damn incel tendencies

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Omg rn fr? stfu toddler

Load Metric
    The whole concept of "influencers" being a job is so fucking tilting.

Celebrity endorsements are dumb, but at least they were chosen because they had some other kind of credibility like artistic or athletic success. These "influencers" are just dumb kids trying to get free stuff and money for creating an entire pretend world they supposedly inhabit. And people are so dumb they just drink this shit up. It has nothing to do with political lines as there are influencers for all kinds of things, products and events and political groups of all kinds, but mostly products.

An acquaintance of mine manages a scenic hotel/resort, not part of a chain. He gets a call almost every day asking for a package with room, spa, meals and everything for free because the caller is an "influencer" who will promote the place to their followers. LOL GTFO

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardBrodiesCombover. View Post

That's not you and Miri back in the day?
    Behold the anonymous troll with nasty attacks against a girl who never did anything to him, because he's tilted about politics.

Very sad. This is today's hypocritical left. They claim to be so woke and sensitive, but if you frustate them in a political debate, they'll abandon all philosophy and start doing things like bashing innocent women.

BTW it's been known for 15 years that I prefer women who aren't skinny. Who cares? I've been taller and heavier than every girl I've dated, so that whole line of bashing me is stupid anyway.

What a sad little tiltmonkey you've become this year.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    As opposed to reading a forum every day so you can troll 50-year-old men with dumb one-liners. Also very normal behavior.

Comments

splitthis: That’s all he has

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    big dick I thought you were so angry at Trump over the coronavirus, and angry at Republicans for wanting to reopen.

Why are you not angry at protesters getting together in crowds of 50,000+?

Does the coronavirus support their cause, so it's staying away from them?

Try being consistent.

Also the biggest racist on PFA shouldn't call others racist. It's a bad look. You're one of the people I always get complaints about from others in the poker community when they ask me why I don't censor the "bigotry" on PFA.

Comments

Tellafriend: He’s just stupid

Load Metric
    Trigger warning. (Might want to skip this one Druff)

Alexis Ohanian resigned from reddit today. (he's married to Serena Williams)

I co-founded @reddit 15 years ago to help people find community and a sense of belonging.

It is long overdue to do the right thing. I’m doing this for me, for my family, and for my country.

I’m saying this as a father who needs to be able to answer his black daughter when she asks: What did you do?

I have resigned as a member of the reddit board, I have urged them to fill my seat with a black candidate, and I will use future gains on my Reddit stock to serve the black community, chiefly to curb racial hate, and I’m starting with a pledge of $1M to @kaepernick7’s @yourrightscamp

I believe resignation can actually be an act of leadership from people in power right now. To everyone fighting to fix our broken nation: do not stop.
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CBD1lm4HPdi/

Load Metric
    big dick I thought you were so angry at Trump over the coronavirus, and angry at Republicans for wanting to reopen.

Try being consistent.

Also the biggest racist on PFA shouldn't call others racist. It's a bad look. You're one of the people I always get complaints about from others in the poker community when they ask me why I don't censor the "bigotry" on PFA.
    I am concerned about protesters spreading it/ When did I say I wasn't?

Quote the post where I said I wasn't concerned

Let the complainers know I am not a racist.

You're the racist. You're a closet racist. A closet racist similar to trueteller being a closet homo.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

I co-founded @reddit 15 years ago to help people find community and a sense of belonging.

It is long overdue to do the right thing. I’m doing this for me, for my family, and for my country.

I’m saying this as a father who needs to be able to answer his black daughter when she asks: What did you do?

I have resigned as a member of the reddit board, I have urged them to fill my seat with a black candidate, and I will use future gains on my Reddit stock to serve the black community, chiefly to curb racial hate, and I’m starting with a pledge of $1M to @kaepernick7’s @yourrightscamp

I believe resignation can actually be an act of leadership from people in power right now. To everyone fighting to fix our broken nation: do not stop.
    oh very nice of the billionaire to "resign", what a fag

more virtue signaling

Comments

Dan Druff:

Tellafriend: Right

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

Translation: "I'm not happy with the not-so-high level of censorship on Reddit right now, so I'm taking my ball and going home. Hopefully they replace me with someone who will be even more aggressive about enforcing politically correct speech and rightthink."

Also pretty easy to resign when you're financially set for life anyway.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post

Try being consistent.

I am concerned about protesters spreading it/ When did I say I wasn't?

Quote the post where I said I wasn't concerned

Let the complainers know I am not a racist.

You're the racist. You're a closet racist. A closet racist similar to trueteller being a closet homo.
    My post in response to sonatine was about the hypocritical left who thought being in public was a sin, until it came to mass protesting a cause they liked.

It had nothing to do with race, and you responded by calling me a racist.

Again, I think anyone reading my posts and your posts here would conclude that you're the one much more likely to be a bigot.

Diamond
    Load Metric

Try being consistent.

wow congrats small dick your biggest accomplishment!!! LOL!!

edit: damn your
    Last edited by thesidedish; 06-05-2020 at 05:46 PM.

Thread Information