Page 43 of 124 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone want to shop at Target in Minneapolis today? (George Floyd police brutality death)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    RichardBrodiesCombover has become a fanatical left wing douche lately, but he's not Muck.

He should stick to trolling Jewdonk. He was better at that.
    Says the fanatical right wing douche.

So have you ever called anyone a retard? Ever said the word? Or just gonna ignore because you know i'm right?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    those fkn out of shape dorks will get sodomized by bbc of 6’+ athletic brothers.
    What white guy doesn’t have guns? I’m to the point I don’t even know how many I have. Hand to god. Probably 20. I know the ones I bought, but then inherited like 10 from an uncle that I have at my dads. Fucking Dirty B was strapped up. It’s why I always laugh at people thinking they’re going to grab guns. I may point out we have more murders because we have so many guns, but fuck off at taking them. No one wants that. That ship sailed 100 years ago

It isn’t just rednecks and republicans. And we actually can shoot them. We don’t just pose with them for pictures. I love to go shooting.

Kids in the city have to shoot 50 rounds to get one hit. They start streaming into neighborhoods and white people are given a pass from law enforcement to protect themselves, those dudes have been waiting for that all their lives. All the crazy hunting guys I know will be like American Sniper with a pack of black kids at close range Jammed together. They’ll drop 50 looters before they even know where the shots are coming from. Lol at h2h combat.
    That’s kind of how I picture this ending. When they’re done looting stores they might start leaking into residential areas. If those residents feel their family is in danger a lot of people are gonna get shot.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    that is fucked up

Load Metric
    By Dec 2021 with the rollout of 5G, street corner cameras leveraged with facial recognition and cell phone data this anarchy will be history.

Pretty sure Facebook will win the contract in the Northeast. The funding will be included in the next stimulus package.

Both Left and Right will back this.

The public has forfeited their right to anonymity and privacy.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    By Dec 2021 with the rollout of 5G, street corner cameras leveraged with facial recognition and cell phone data this anarchy will be history.

Pretty sure Facebook will win the contract in the Northeast. The funding will be included in the next stimulus package.

You just caused 2 weeks more of rioting by mentioning 5G after everyone had forgotten about it for the moment.

The FBI monitors this site (ask sonatine) and I'm not going to protect your identity.

Load Metric

You just caused 2 weeks more of rioting by mentioning 5G after everyone had forgotten about it for the moment.

The FBI monitors this site (ask sonatine) and I'm not going to protect your identity.
    Antifa? These kids are backed by CIA and the Bush Foundation. Couple days of riots and any objections melt away.

It’s about time.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Rev. Robert Fisher, Rector of St. John's in Washington where Trump pulled his stunt said on CNN, "To be seen as a backdrop was shocking. We had no warning. Troubles me deeply that protesters were cleared with tear gas. We were with the protesters." He said, "The only way forward is valuing the dignity of every human being."

He also said Trump had not been to the church since March of 2019.
    Rector

LOL

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Officer shot in the head in front of Circus Circus

Lol peaceful protesting

https://www.8newsnow.com/news/local-...al-courthouse/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    tucker carlson killing trump tonight

"What about the president? Where was he during all of this?” Carlson asked. The host then aired footage of Fox News reporter Leland Vittert, who was attacked by protestors near the White House this weekend.

“That was in Lafayette Square in the center of our capital city,” Carlson said. “The tape raised a troubling question. If you can’t keep a Fox News correspondent from getting attacked directly across from your house, how can you protect my family? How are you going to protect the country? How hard are you trying?”

Carlson noted that the morning after, while Trump took to Twitter to note that he and his family were safe, “he did not mention protecting the rest of the nation, much of which was then on fire.”

“He seemed aware only of himself,” Carlson said.

Carlson said that for Trump’s supporters, “this was a distressing moment.” He added that if Trump fails to protect Americans, “you’re done, it’s over,” pointing out that Nero, the infamous Roman emperor, is remembered for abandoning his “nation in a time of crisis.”
    Expecting leadership out of Trump is like expecting a pure gold nugget to drop out of your ass.

Load Metric

Fuck that shit. You have a right to privacy and I know I sure as hell do.

Load Metric

Lol peaceful protesting

It was my opinion that Americans would never endure another lockdown regardless of the health threat. Never. It certainly contributed in at least some small way to the civil unrest we are witnessing.

Ironically, the only solution to the countrywide violence is a national sundown curfew. Not being ironic.

It really is something how tenuous a society’s civility actually is.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

Fuck that shit. You have a right to privacy and I know I sure as hell do.
    It’s coming though. Even I admit that. Can’t stop tech.

Just occurred to me Target uses facial recognition in some stores. How about that.

Load Metric

Lol peaceful protesting

It was my opinion that Americans would never endure another lockdown regardless of the health threat. Never. It certainly contributed in at least some small way to the civil unrest we are witnessing.

Ironically, the only solution to the countrywide violence is a national sundown curfew. Not being ironic.

American society's civility anyway. It has atrophied to scary low levels.

The lockdown contributed, because by taking away jobs and the minimal economic stability people had, it drove the point home how fragile the situation is for most people, and how fucked the system is. The killing in Minneapolis was the spark that set off the tinderbox.

Load Metric

The lockdown contributed, because by taking away jobs and the minimal economic stability people had, it drove the point home how fragile the situation is for most people, and how fucked the system is. The killing in Minneapolis was the spark that set off the tinderbox.
    I agree. Even as I wrote that I was thinking about Japan or South Korea or many Scandinavian countries. They would never experience disturbances like this. You could add others, I’m sure.

The explosion of gun sales at the beginning of the pandemic was mind blowing. The consumer KNEW. Every citizen somehow knew bad shit was in the cards.

Load Metric

I agree. Even as I wrote that I was thinking about Japan or South Korea or many Scandinavian countries. You could add others, I’m sure.
    Most of Europe, Australia.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post

Lol peaceful protesting

Should have stuck to snagging flat screens. There was no will to stop that. Couple days of we are coming to white neighborhood tweets coupled with this shit and they are about to remember why the people with all the guns and money always win in the end if they choose to.

I’m a little surprised they’ve let it get this far. The average person doesn’t give a fuck about chain store looting.

Now though, it’s going to be a collective shrug if they have to bring in some military and make a point. You’re not going to want to be part of the roving gang of morons if you happen to be where they decide to say enough.

People will let you throw your tantrum because it was a brutal thing, but enough is enough. You’re about to see that Baldwin kid scenario play out across the country a thousand times if the military doesn’t get involved.

I mean, people are scared of black people on a normal day because they don’t have a lot of lose. There are a lot of black dudes who are no joke that you don’t want to meet in a dark alley.

That said, if someone really wanted me dead, let it be the 6’3 black badass rather than the 100 ex military dudes and avid hunters that live within a few square blocks of me and actually practice shooting shit or were trained for it. They’ll drop me if you give them a few shots as I’m getting into my car in the morning from 100 yards

These people are about ready to bite off way more than they can chew with this shit. Be better if the military makes a point. They’ll make a point and be restrained. You take the guns on two streets in any neighborhood around here and you have a militia. That Covid gun surge was an entirely white phenomenon. That was just people buying another two guns to add to their 30.

I sat around a fireplace at an outdoor bar at a hotel on a golf course last night for many hours, which might possibly be the whitest thing you can be doing at any given moment, and when those we are coming to white neighborhoods tweets came out, it was basically a collective laugh.

Basically good luck with that.

These aren’t freedom fighters. They go down the wrong street 10 rioters will get dropped by some dentist who who takes off a month to hunt every year and has a damn arsenal in his basement and lives to practice shooting. That’s before you get into the hundred ex military guys who’ve been enlisted during our endless wars who have kids and aren’t going to be fucking around.

That drifting into a gentrified neighborhood with a bunch of hipsters and techies by some city isn’t average America. You start drifting into average America and you’re going to get a wake up call that’s entirely different. I don’t live in a rural area, but they still have to close every factory during hunting season because of the call offs and vacations.

That last girl I dated in the country. Forget that shit. Those dudes will be texting me asking if they can come over because there isn’t any action out there. You don’t want a race war against those motherfuckers. This isn’t sports. Those dudes pick up extra shifts and try to decide if they buy something for their Harley or another gun. It’s one or the other. A bunch of honkie kids who put down the PlayStation to hand out bricks to inner city kids aren’t exactly daunting to the people with all the damn guns.

Comments

gut: all this

Tellafriend:

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Anyone else on the side of order feel the sting of knowing that you changed somewhere along the line and that a former, better version of yourself would be disappointed with how you turned out?

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I officially am changing sides, fuck trump and fuck cops

Comments

BCR: Lmao. Your antifa membership card is on it’s way

Thread Information