Page 22 of 124 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272122 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone want to shop at Target in Minneapolis today? (George Floyd police brutality death)

Load Metric
    am i the only one besides druff who wants to see the cops start busting some of these assholes heads in?

can't allow rioting and looting to go on every night accross the nation.

Protesting is great but no need for all this destruction.

They claimed to be protesting because the cop wasn't charged with a crime. He has been charged so why the fuck are these scumbags destroying property and causing mayhem?

Comments

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: because they have nothing to lose and it would be fun

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

I'd have to assess the situation as it happened, we have stand your ground laws where I live. If it was some random kid running by I'd let it go and just fix up the damage, cost of being a homeowner, and payback for a couple mailboxes I ripped down when I was 15. If it were grown men standing on my lawn taunting and threatening that is a grey area, not sure what I would do. Obviously someone trying to get inside and harm my family, well let's just say I am a firm 2nd amendment guy. Like most people I am generally non-violent, of course I would become terribly violent and borderline sadistic if someone came in my house with intentions to harm my family.
    I envision torturing an individual. I am pretty brutal when it comes to this. I would strap then in a chair, pitch black, wearing noise cancellation headphones and play every single radio show Druff has done, starting with 2006, on a loop.
    Yeah it would be a Reservoir Dogs type scene. Can you hear me now?

Load Metric
    I struggle with everything in my soul to keep from kicking a person who stands in line in front of me in a store right past the clerk into the cigarette rack if its been awhile and they don’t have their debit card or rewards card already out when it comes their turn. I have to talk myself down.

The kid throwing the brick better be 3 feet tall and I know he’s 8. I can’t promise anything after that.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    am i the only one besides druff who wants to see the cops start busting some of these assholes heads in?

can't allow rioting and looting to go on every night accross the nation.

Protesting is great but no need for all this destruction.

They claimed to be protesting because the cop wasn't charged with a crime. He has been charged so why the fuck are these scumbags destroying property and causing mayhem?

Racist

Load Metric
    racist?

how am i racist? I didn't say beat up black people I said beat the fuck out of whoever it is that's destroying property. White black or brown

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    I didn't say I believe it to be true, I blatantly led with "conspiracy theory" doesn't mean I believe its true moron
    It appeared you think it’s possible. Yet you think someone is a nutjob to think people recognize today is a better day for the right then last week. As least from my perspective. I think I’d rather have this in the news if I’m trump than Covid all day. That’s just a gut read, maybe this is bad for the right, but I don’t see it.

they are nutjobs, I was talking about the ppl I saw trying to make a big deal about it on twitter, Joy Reid types and a cpl other irrelevant CNN 100% partisan hacks

Load Metric
    Minnesota officials say outsiders hijacking protests and 'attacking civil society'

cops need to start kicking some heads in

Diamond
    Load Metric
    In NYC, some random girl who was on a sidewalk ran up to a cop who was briskly walking through the street and he stiff armed that bitch about 5 feet to the ground.

I lold

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    The out-of-state angle is interesting.

I'm seeing accusations that these are bad actors from the white supremacist right, and that they're bad actors from the antifa left. These may just be people who don't really have any strong political opinions, but just enjoy wreaking havoc, and aren't too far from Minneapolis.

Wisconsin is just east of Minneapolis, so it wouldn't be too hard for out-of-staters to drive over there.

Guess we will have to see where this goes.

I don't understand the points being raised regarding this by the riot apologists, though. They claim that bad actors from the right were instigating the rioting and looting by breaking windows or causing other kinds of mayhem first. Okay? So their point is that black people can't help themselves, and have to riot or loot when they see someone else starting it? Sounds pretty racist to me.

Word I'm hearing is that it's not Wisconsin based bad actors.

Chicago
    Kansas City
    STL

Watch the coverage, but pay attention to the people in the background instead of the main subject.

In one video I saw a dude recording video with his phone that had a KC Chiefs case, and a dude in a Chicago Bulls hat.
    shit·show
    /ˈSHit ˌSHō/
    noun
    1) a situation or event marked by chaos or controversy. 2) This site.

Load Metric
    CNN has some intense coverage in Los Angeles at the moment.

Load Metric
    racist?

how am i racist? I didn't say beat up black people I said beat the fuck out of whoever it is that's destroying property. White black or brown
    Racist

Load Metric
    "By the way, they love African American people, they love black people. MAGA loves the black people."

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by wrenchjockey View Post

In one video I saw a dude recording video with his phone that had a KC Chiefs case, and a dude in a Chicago Bulls hat.
    On second thought, MN sports teams blow so who knows.
    shit·show
    /ˈSHit ˌSHō/
    noun
    1) a situation or event marked by chaos or controversy. 2) This site.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    racist?

Racist
    says the right winger who supports the most racist president in our lifetime

You're the racist not me

Load Metric
    This kid stole sonatine's sign at his protest and should be prosecuted Name:  Screenshot_20200530-183540_TweetCaster.jpg
Views: 652
Size:  460.4 KB

Comments

splitthis: Lol

Load Metric
    also huge LOL @ big bird claiming he's not racist when you can find countless threads where he uses n-word and makes fun of black people

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

Racist
    says the right winger who supports the most racist president in our lifetime

You're the racist not me

Your extreme reaction leads me to believe....you are in fact.......a racist.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    This kid stole sonatine's sign at his protest and should be prosecuted Name:  Screenshot_20200530-183540_TweetCaster.jpg
Views: 652
Size:  460.4 KB
    Honestly, who wouldn't want to beat the shit out of that kid?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

It does not help that Antifia on the internet says they are going to the suburbs next. But that will end badly for them if it happens. It's one thing to be a bad ass and throw a brick through a window of a closed business. Try that at someone's home who is an NRA member. Crowd dissipates rather quickly at that point and the homeowner gets an interview on Fox News.
    Woke up. Hid my property in the garage.

Holding my well oiled gun as I stand watch over my children.

The American Experience.

Lets do it again. Vote Trump.
    Perhaps you should consider upgrading your garage. You know, to make it harder for the rioting masses to find your stuff.

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Thread Information