Page 122 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124 LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,440 of 2461

Thread: Anyone want to shop at Target in Minneapolis today? (George Floyd police brutality death)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Jimmy Kimmel, who has gone from "The Man Show" to acting like a bitch with no backbone:

https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/1308309910635995137

just curious what he was suppose to do on national television? tell him to fuck off or make a fuss. do you think he wants more attention after he had some old picks of him in black face almost got him canceled. he could have nosedived his career making mega bucks and chance of being hated and threatened by insane kooks or eat some shit and continue as normal.
    though decision?
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    I'm not claiming "bravery" or "sidiing with" anyone.

I'm not expecting a medal for any of this
    Ok.

"it requires a hell of a lot more backbone" - Dan Druff not that many posts ago

"I could heavily censor the site, ban people like sidedish, Biff, and dwai" - still Druff

"That would be the spineless move" - who could it be

Weird of you to say you don't expect a medal, while handing it to yourself.

Load Metric
    With other crap, as Baron said, what are you expecting him to do?

Corporations exist to make money, if doing whatever token BLM crap does it, then that's what they'll do. This isn't the first or last time it's going to happen.

Load Metric
    I’m not a kid, I’ve never seen it like this as far as race relations, and I live in a really violent town where people don’t get worked up over some drug shit or some random killings among adults in the game, but this happened this week, and I am seeing people who have been friends for 40 years telling each other to go back to Africa and saying grab a rope

https://www.wfmj.com/story/42666123/...thers-shooting

Walking up and popping a 4 year old in the head will do that, even though I’m sure mom was a addict and piece of shit. That no one is burning down shit over this has people ready to lose it after months of BLM in your face.

We have so much trash in this country. Shit is going to pop off any moment now.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post
    With other crap, as Baron said, what are you expecting him to do?

Corporations exist to make money, if doing whatever token BLM crap does it, then that's what they'll do. This isn't the first or last time it's going to happen.
    This is such a completely narrow and dumb take on BLM and what it’s doing to American society. Shitty Europoor opinions on the US are the nut low.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    I’m not a kid, I’ve never seen it like this as far as race relations, and I live in a really violent town where people don’t get worked up over some drug shit or some random killings among adults in the game, but this happened this week, and I am seeing people who have been friends for 40 years telling each other to go back to Africa and saying grab a rope

https://www.wfmj.com/story/42666123/...thers-shooting

Walking up and popping a 4 year old in the head will do that, even though I’m sure mom was a addict and piece of shit. That no one is burning down shit over this has people ready to lose it after months of BLM in your face.

We have so much trash in this country. Shit is going to pop off any moment now.
    Horrible story. Shit like this is happening everywhere around the country and it’s completely ignored by mainstream media.

This guy was wearing a Colin Kaepernick t-shirt, walked in to a bar and killed three people. Not even a peep from national media on this. The media is making the world a funhouse mirror where reality is completely distorted.

https://twitter.com/OCarolan13/status/1308357438580588550

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Jimmy Kimmel, who has gone from "The Man Show" to acting like a bitch with no backbone:

https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/1308309910635995137

just curious what he was suppose to do on national television? tell him to fuck off or make a fuss. do you think he wants more attention after he had some old picks of him in black face almost got him canceled. he could have nosedived his career making mega bucks and chance of being hated and threatened by insane kooks or eat some shit and continue as normal.
    though decision?
    Jimmy is a comedian. He's supposed to be able to be able to make witty retorts or make comedy out of awkward situations. Remember in the old days how often Johnny Carson had to do shit like that?

It probably did catch him off guard, but he acted like a white cuck bitch being led by his black master, and it was just embarrassing. Imagine if this were reversed, and Jimmy was bossing around a black man like this?

The problem is that Jimmy is still trying to get forgiveness from the woke mob for his Karl Malone blackface years ago, so he'll pretty much let anyone walk all over him in order to get the forgiveness, especially black people.

If this were a funny routine, then I'd look past it. But as Biff mentioned, there was little humor in this. Just a sad display of subservience.

Comments

Sanlmar: Kimmel is dreadful and untalented. Role suits him.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

though decision?
    Jimmy is a comedian. He's supposed to be able to be able to make witty retorts or make comedy out of awkward situations. Remember in the old days how often Johnny Carson had to do shit like that?

It probably did catch him off guard, but he acted like a white cuck bitch being led by his black master, and it was just embarrassing. Imagine if this were reversed, and Jimmy was bossing around a black man like this?

The problem is that Jimmy is still trying to get forgiveness from the woke mob for his Karl Malone blackface years ago, so he'll pretty much let anyone walk all over him in order to get the forgiveness, especially black people.

If this were a funny routine, then I'd look past it. But as Biff mentioned, there was little humor in this. Just a sad display of subservience.
    You don't seem to understand the era you live in or the role of hosting an internatiinal awards program. It's not the Jimmy Kimmel show. It's not the Johhny Carson 70's.

Caught off guard? Chances of that bit being unrehearsed are nil. It was not meant to be a funny piece. It was meant to get through to the many, like yourself, who still don't understand. But it's pretty clear you have something else on your mind. Is it white is right or right is white?

Load Metric

though decision?

Did this upset you more, less, or about the same as when he asked Republicans on the street to name any country on a map?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

Did this upset you more, less, or about the same as when he asked Republicans on the street to name any country on a map?
    Ya those dumb Republicans. I’m sure all Dems are top top when it comes to world geography......you truly have some terrible takes.

Comments

Tellafriend: terrible indeed

dwai: duped_by_smollet

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

Ya those dumb Republicans. I’m sure all Dems are top top when it comes to world geography......you truly have some terrible takes.
    Funny, Druff basically had the response.

But Kimmel was just responding to this Ted Cruz tweet, which used Kimmels normal idiot on the street bit to insult the intelligence of Bernie Bros:

Platinum
    Load Metric

Funny, Druff basically had the response. (aside from extra outrage that Republicans were taken out of context)

But Kimmel was just responding to this Ted Cruz tweet, which used Kimmels normal idiot on the street bit to insult the intelligence of Bernie Bros:

Those uneducated white male stats really are a pretty sensitive subject, huh?
    We've been through this before. Your definition of educated is different than mine. I don't consider someone that has an art history degree and works at Starbucks educated while I do consider an electrician that went through a 5-year apprenticeship to be educated.

But here's my hot take for the day. Using your definition of educated, Black Republicans are more educated than Black Dems.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Why is it Kimmel's duty to "respond" to Cruz making fun of Bernie's supporters?

If a Democratic politician had made fun of Trump's supporters first, do you think Kimmel would have put a man on the street to interview idiot Bernie Bros?

Have you basically conceded that entertainment media is now an arm of the Democratic Party? If you have, I'm glad to hear that. We're making progress.

Load Metric

Why is it Kimmel's duty to "respond" to Cruz making fun of Bernie's supporters?

If a Democratic politician had made fun of Trump's supporters first, do you think Kimmel would have put a man on the street to interview idiot Bernie Bros?

Have you basically conceded that entertainment media is now an arm of the Democratic Party? If you have, I'm glad to hear that. We're making progress.
    It's not his duty to respond or be unbiased. He's a late night host.

Although it would've been comedy malpractice to not dunk on Ted Cruz the way he did in this particular situation. So I guess that's your answer.

And yeah, Hollywood is progressive in general and Kimmel definitely doesn't keep his opinions a secret.

Load Metric

Funny, Druff basically had the response. (aside from extra outrage that Republicans were taken out of context)

Those uneducated white male stats really are a pretty sensitive subject, huh?
    We've been through this before. Your definition of educated is different than mine. I don't consider someone that has an art history degree and works at Starbucks educated while I do consider an electrician that went through a 5-year apprenticeship to be educated.

But here's my hot take for the day. Using your definition of educated, Black Republicans are more educated than Black Dems.
    I'm just talking about the polls. In order of most likely to support Trump to most likely to support Biden it's been consistently :

Did not graduate HS => HS Graduate => Bachelors => Post Grad Degree

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

I'm just talking about the polls. In order of most likely to support Trump to most likely to support Biden it's been consistently :

So what?

There are two big reasons for this:

1) Colleges and universities in the US are extremely left-biased, and there's tons of lefitst propaganda. An apolitical person entering college (as many 18-year-olds are) would be MUCH more likely to exit college a liberal than a conservative for this reason.

2) College graduates are more likely to live in or near a big city, which lean more left. People will often subconsciously adjust their politics to the environment around them, especially if otherwise apolitical.

A lot of people on the left like to flaunt the "educated people are more likely to vote Democrat" in everyone's faces, with the implication that the more you learn, the more you realize being left is the "correct" way to view things. They completely ignore the bias in the institutions themselves.

Load Metric
    GEORGE FLOYD DIED OF A FENTANYL OVERDOSE.

just want to remind everyone

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Load Metric

So what?

There are two big reasons for this:

1) Colleges and universities in the US are extremely left-biased, and there's tons of lefitst propaganda. An apolitical person entering college (as many 18-year-olds are) would be MUCH more likely to exit college a liberal than a conservative for this reason.

2) College graduates are more likely to live in or near a big city, which lean more left. People will often subconsciously adjust their politics to the environment around them, especially if otherwise apolitical.

A lot of people on the left like to flaunt the "educated people are more likely to vote Democrat" in everyone's faces, with the implication that the more you learn, the more you realize being left is the "correct" way to view things. They completely ignore the bias in the institutions themselves.
    no, there is a an underlying reason: most college kids come from middle class or poor backgrounds (as do most of their professors)...they come to learn that what separates them from their classmates in best/upper social classes isn't intelligence or hard work---it's just the privilege of being born to wealthy circumstances. yet the upper snobs come across acting as though they are genetically superior in every way rather than acknowledging they were just born lucky...thus, most college students favor removing the underpinnings of that advantage--so they favor high taxes on wealth/corporations/incomes to be used to provide social benefits such has health care/education/guaranteed income.
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    George Floyd the meme that spawned BLM thanks for that

Thread Information